Grand Theft Auto III Old Version Claude

ufide24

user posted image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000 Claude Version:

user posted image

Coming...

2000 Claude Skin=%0

user posted image

Not Avaible...

2001 May Version:

user posted image

Coming...

2001 May Claude Skin:%30

user posted image

Not Avaible Now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001 August Version

user posted image

Player:

user posted image

2001 August Claude Skin=%100

user posted image

Not Avaible Now

Edited by ufide24

So it's the prison outfit with the playa5 texture?

Not.. that impressive, really. The only interesting part about beta Claude in my opinion was his face, it was more expressive than the final version but unfortunately (and obviously) it was of lower quality.

I like what you're trying to do, but I'll pass.

So it's the prison outfit with the playa5 texture?

Not.. that impressive, really. The only interesting part about beta Claude in my opinion was his face, it was more expressive than the final version but unfortunately (and obviously) it was of lower quality.

I like what you're trying to do, but I'll pass.

Okey icon14.gif