3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Flame

HRT 1.4

Flame

No, I do not plan to release source textures. I do not see any sense in this.

Flame

LAn, № 26:
LAn: Church and channels again

Well done. This section, LAn, is almost finished!

(Don't forget that you always can see, what section now is in the development, how all these looks in relation to ordinary game map, and what about I generally say when say strange words like SFs, SFe and LAn, on the Development progress map. On this map are showed all technically sections on which divided San Andreas game world, and mod's progress).

Today I'll post few screenshots — with channels in Los Santos (see also previous report about channels), and with little church that was not only retextured, but remapped (added new windows textures to the model and improved texture mapping).

0_1bece0_656c12ba_M.jpg 0_1bece1_4c792c15_M.jpg

0_1bece2_31e3adec_M.jpg 0_1bece3_6e3c9e0a_M.jpg

You can see these screenshots also on Mod DB

Read news about this on hrt-mod.com:
LAn: Church and channels again

Also:
Development progress map is updated

Edited by Flame

IlyaKostygov

Great work as always. :cool:

Flame

Thanks, Ilya. :)

gts.

Sorry but this mod is exigent? I want test it in a low-end PC (1GB RAM with 256MB VRAM), SA runs perfectly in that PC. Otherwise looks very, very nice. :^:

Flame

gts., I think that mod will be pretty exigent to PC.

Because it must be really beautiful and use a lot of very huge textures. It is better to run it on PC with 1 Gb videocard and more, also I use 8 Gb RAM on my PC for tests and development, but I think that for the mod will be okay to have 4 Gb RAM.

Will look at this later. I want to release beta version before final release (I wrote about this earlier and will write in future more detail information). I want to test mod on different configurations with help of users, this will help me to reach conclusions about system requirements and make this mod better.

Also I want to make well optimised mod. I always hate when games have bad optimisation (like GTA IV), when in the same time other developers can make beautiful and well-optimised game (like Mafia 2 in its times or Half-Life 2 in its time).

Maybe HRT will have even settings menu, like in re-released Autumn Sunshine.

Edited by Flame

Silent

If your textures are like 1024x1024 and bigger, the mod could make good use of RAGE-like Texture Quality option, where it ignores the biggest mipmaps... but I'm not sure if this is possible to pull off in RenderWare without applying a purely custom texture reader.

That said, gtamodding.ru has the reader reversed so with a little bit of luck, this could be doable. Another thing for me to randomly mess around with.

Also if you don't want to screw users with a bit older GPU cards up, don't use textures bigger than 2048x2048.

Edited by Silent

Flame

LAn section is finished. Selected screenshots. Announce of new video

LAn section of Los Santos was finished; you can see selected screenshots. Soon will be released new video from the mod and today — announce video.

Read full news on hrt-mod.com or Mod DB

cityhall_9.jpg cityhall_1.jpg atrium_8.jpg

atrium_2.jpg lan-pershing_1.jpg lan-buildings_25.jpg

Read also:
The first autumn day

Edited by Flame

Flame

New video is released:
Los Santos (LAn section)

Was released new video from HRT 1.4 graphics modification for GTA: San Andreas! It is dedicated to finishing works on LAn section. This is the first part on which is technically divided Los Santos.

LAn area is pretty large and contains such notable objects like Los Santos City Hall, Police Headquarters, Pershing Square and other. According to principles of the modification, all the low resolution textures were changed to new analogues that are maximum similar to the original ones, but made in high resolution (including 2048x2048 pixels)...

Read full news on hrt-mod.com or Mod DB

Comments, please. :) Edited by Flame

Reyks

Looks absolutely beautiful as always! :D

Seriously nice work Flame :^:

Flame

Thank you, Reyks!

Lennie.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to the Beta release!

Inadequate

Nice work Flame, I'm seriously thinking on use your textures pack. :^:

John McFlay

Fantastic work Flame, Keep up the good work mate. :lol:

Flame

Thanks, mates.

MrMateczko

It's going on so well! Too bad the original vegetation makes the videos uglier :/ But if you ignore them, it's beautiful. :)

Asdf92

I wish your site could have an RSS feed so I can get latest news directly from my feeds...

Coz' this is the best and the biggest project so far that has the best quality.

Flame

Rizky Rizaldi, thanks!

Site already has RSS-feed (link can be seen from News page, not from main page - maybe it has sense to make it more visible)

http://hrt-mod.com/news/rss

Flame

New video from the mod — Los Santos streets and places (LAn section)

Today is released new video from HRT 1.4 modification — Los Santos streets and places (LAn section).This is not a long trailer, as previous (and long awaited) video Los Santos (LAn section), this is a small video in which you can see few gameplay episodes and additional interesting scenes that were not included to previous big trailer.

Note on the moment that starting from 0:50, where is showed original game defect with missed grass sound, when player is walking on the grass in Pershing Square, and how this thing was fixed in HRT 1.4 (listen carefully).

Read full news on hrt-mod.com

Hope you will like this video. Edited by Flame

John McFlay

Grass sound! i love it. :inlove:

Thanks for video flame. :^:

Reyks

Note on the moment that starting from 0:50, where is showed original game defect with missed grass sound, when player is walking on the grass in Pershing Square, and how this thing was fixed in HRT 1.4 (listen carefully).

Nice! Coincidentally I'm also working on fixing this problem, but all over the map :p

Flame

Thanks for your comments, guys!

Reyks, I was glad to my mindfulness, and that I noticed this problem. :) It's good that you also noticed such things. I'll fix all similar problems, if this is necessary.

What about new videos? I have something else that will be released. :)

Edited by Flame

mh_design

Why you don't make some cooperative work with Rosa Project? Because i think Rosa is really good mod, some textures are better than yours. It's just my opinion...

BLlTZ

You are confusing a mod which uses the source of textures from internet and this one that is made from scratch or ground zero, excluding windows which are hard to reproduce whitout some help from world wide web. That's why they are so much "ROSA better" if they are actual images taken from real materials.

A little more and you are finally finishing the mod, Flame :cool:

mh_design

But they fit good, really good. I appreciate scratch job, i just gave sugestion. However when HRT releases i'm combining all three mods (ROSA, HRT, SRT) for my personal use game.

Flame

Why you don't make some cooperative work with Rosa Project? Because i think Rosa is really good mod, some textures are better than yours. It's just my opinion...

It may be a matter of vanity, because when you've done almost whole the mod (or, at least, bigger part) alone, you want to finish this work alone too. But, of course, in teams work is also faster, big The Seasons mods were made by me with other authors pretty quickly. But HRT 1.4 is a much bigger project.

What about Rosa - if I'm not mistaken, this mod is unfinished. The authors, who called all other the losers, were not able to bring their work to the end. But quality of this mod was not bad, if you want - you can combine this mod with mine.

You are confusing a mod which uses the source of textures from internet and this one that is made from scratch or ground zero, excluding windows which are hard to reproduce whitout some help from world wide web. That's why they are so much "ROSA better" if they are actual images taken from real materials.

A little more and you are finally finishing the mod, Flame :cool:

Very pleasant to hear support from you, BLlTZ, because you own mod was released earlier than my and made in very good quality, sometimes it gives me inspiration.

I really very often use textures that made in Photoshop and from my photos (photography is my hobby, and sometimes I made photos special for the textures), sometimes it is just sin not to use some things from Internet, because we can without violating of copyright use some materials that it's hard to find in real life, from open textures libraries. Also I grab some materials from few Rockstar's titles. Each texture is processed and edited manually, not just "paste". Core of the mod is original textures.

Edited by Flame

GuilhermeIM

The Rosa Project they simply stopped updating , without even a warning or explanation , HRT 1.4 flame is always posting prints or videos , and despite the delay to the launch is getting perfect.

Flame

Thanks, GuilhermeIM.

Johnson047

Nice mod, Flame. i hope you can release this mod quickly

RoSA Project has a big size : 1,89 GB (Just a zip file, not extracted) are this mod has a size bigger than RoSA Project or smaller?

AtikiN

RoSA Project has a big size : 1,89 GB (Just a zip file, not extracted) are this mod has a size bigger than RoSA Project or smaller?

Much bigger.