Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,826 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Flame

HRT 1.4

Flame

modb-logo.jpg

HRT 1.4 (abbreviation means high resolution textures) is a graphics modification for GTA: San Andreas. In the development

Official site | YouTube | Mod DB | Twitter | Steam Community

Features

Remade textures

• Replacement textures of the whole game world (buildings, objects, roads, landscapes etc.) to high quality analogues;
  • Replacement textures of all interiors to high quality analogues;
  • Replacement textures of all vehicles to high quality analogues;
  • Redrawn textures with logos and billboards;
  • Textures in HRT 1.4 are made in perfect quality and high resolution (2048x2048 and 1024x1024 pixels), and are maximum similar to original ones (the first texture and graphics mod for GTA SA with this feature);
  • Textures are exclusive, made by author and based on his photos, or taken (not stolen) from free libraries.

Improved models

• A lot of models also are improved and enhanced: some models are more detailed and smoothed, on some models are added reflections;
  • Corrected defects of original models (the first texture and graphics mod for GTA SA with this feature);
  • Using more materials than in the original game: for example, if the original house model uses the same texture and for the roof, and for the wall, in HRT 1.4 and the wall, and the roof have unique textures; mod has more variety textures for ground, pavement, grass and roofs than the original game (the first texture and graphics mod for GTA SA with this feature);
  • Improved main character model with better fingers (taken from mobile version of the game that was released in 2013).

Other features

• LODs are replacing too, for more quality displaying objects on the far distance;
  • Using of MIP maps (this optimization reduces the load on the graphics card and helped to get rid from blinking of textures);
  • Using of the newest Magic.TXD tool for textures editing with support of DXT5 compression and high quality MIP mapping algorithm (see also report);
  • High stability of the mod;
  • Completely author's mod, fully an independent project, not collection (mod-pack) of other mods;
  • HRT 1.4 is a spiritual successor of HRT Pack 1.3 (2010), but new mod is not based on any previous parts and does not share any their files; this is completely brand new mod that is made from scratch;
  • Includes high quality radar, radar and weapons icons (third-party mods that used under permission).

Development reports and Progress map

Help the mod

If you like this mod and want the release as quickly as possible, you can help the mod by the donation

Userbars and avatars

bb3.png

Other

The first post in this thread (Jun 18 2012). Hello to all. I resolved open this topic to show you my mod, HRT 1.4. But first, I want to apologize for bad English (maybe even someone be funny to read my posts smile.gif), I am from Ukraine. In Russian GTA-community I use nickname Flame. Now back to mod. Perhaps somebody already have seen old versions of this mod. Earlier it was named HRT Pack, and last version from "old generation" HRT Pack 1.3: Enhanced Edition. Newest and final version be named just HRT 1.4. The purpose of the mod replace old textures to new textures in high quality and high definition. Texture should be as similar to the standard for color and other parameters, but to be much higher quality. I plan replace textures of all San Andreas state. Another important thing is 99.9% of the textures were made by me from my photos. | [screenshots of] first section of Los Santos, LAn: (...) [Edited: because of 10pix image was closed, screenshots from first reports were uploaded to the this gallery; see first 19 pictures]. P.S. Screenshots made without using ENBSeries and other mods, only new textures. If anyone is interested, I will continue to write reports on the work and post here other screens.

Keywords for finding this thread: mod, modification, texture, retexturing, new models, improved models, HQ textures, HD textures for GTA San Andreas, GTA SA texture pack, San Andreas HD, HD San Andreas, San Andreas HD Remake, San Andreas HD Mod, San Andreas Remastered, remaster, new edition, updated version, updated edition, hd texture, hd mod, hd textures, high definition textures, new textures, updated graphics, enhanced graphics, improved graphics, better graphics, cool graphics, next-gen graphics (!?), (Ru) мод, модификация, улучшение графики, обновленная графика, новые текстуры, текстурный мод, HRT Pack 1.3, HRT Pack 1.4, HRT 1.4

21547.png

Mod-predecessor: HRT Pack 1.3: Enhanced Edition || The Seasons series: Spring Season | Endless Summer | Autumn Sunshine | Winter Vacation || Winter Mod 3.0 for GTA: Vice City

Flame's Workshop

Edited by Flame

Death2Drugs

Looks nice. I wish the best of luck for you.

Ivars

Looks too cartoonish.

-DP-

Это смотрится очень хорошо.

It looks very good.

(Yes I'm also russian but I live in Austria blush.gif )

gtasadude

Looks awesome! It's nice that they really are just high resolution textures as well, rather than complete redesigns of the originals. This makes these textures better than SRT in my opinion.

indraCG

nice mod...but not better than srt

so many people trying to make retextured mods...it make me confused..

Edited by indra p

CRASH_BAN

Ты знаешь, что я хочу сказать biggrin.gif

Ещё раз удачи.)

Flame

Thanks for comments, guys!

Now, I post some screenshots of other sections of Los Santos. This is not the new footage, but we will come to absolutely new screens.

I also replace LOD-textures and re-write signs (not all, but most of them). And don't forget - on pictures you see only new textures; on final stages of development the game will look much better.

LAn2

[screenshots were deleted because of old hosting was dead, see link to the gallery with new screenshots in first post.]

Other screens from LAn2-section: [...]

LAs

[...]

Other screens from LAs-section: [...].

Textures of the airport, observatory and Unity Station were released as separate mini-mods. See this post: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=513742&view=findpost&p=1062150839 . By the way in the pages of mods you can see screenshots taken with ENB in my Endless Summer mod.

LAs2

[...]

Screenshots (this section has been partly redone, so the screenshots are not the final result): [...]

Edited by flame1251

Garju67

Very nice !

Keep going icon14.gif

zmudziak32

Do you complete rextexturing San Andreas like SRT Mod by Blitz? Your pack is good alternative to SRT. What's new in this version in HRT Pack 1.4?

gtasadude

The new pictures are awesome biggrin.gif

d3jan

not bad biggrin.gif actually preatty nice

Flame

QUOTE (zmudziak32 @ Tuesday, Jun 19 2012, 18:50) Do you complete rextexturing San Andreas like SRT Mod by Blitz? Your pack is good alternative to SRT. What's new in this version in HRT Pack 1.4?

Version 1.4 (now just HRT 1.4, not HRT Pack 1.4) is created completely anew (but maybe later I use some textures from old versions). In version 1.3 I reworked Las Venturas, San Fierro and Los Santos; in this version I will remake textures of all San Andreas.

Screenshots of the all previous sections of Los Santos

[screenshots were deleted because of old hosting was dead, see link to the gallery with new screenshots in first post.]

Other screenshots: [10 pics]

LAe

[see link to the gallery with new screenshots in first post.]

Other screenshots: [25 pics]

This places are reworked later: [5 pics]

Also, hospital, Jefferson Motel and Glen Park texture are released as separate mini-mods [see links in this post: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=513742&view=findpost&p=1062150839 . ]

Edited by flame1251

ShakingASS

nice.

GamerShotgun

This is just awesome! Good luck with it. I hope you'll finish it. smile.gif

vans123

With the motel sign

It says DAILY not ONLY

69_black_69

Nice job, but looks too clean.

Add some dirt and stuff.

Death2Drugs
With the motel sign

It says DAILY not ONLY

This.

I hope you re-make it.

Flame

69_black_69, I don't planning change the game map, at least for now.

vans123, thanks, I am remade this texture.

LAe. Part 2

I remind: most of the textures (ground, grass etc) been made ​​from my photos. So, this mod - fully handmade.

Edited by flame1251

Garju67

Very very nice !

Keep going icon14.gif

l911

very good!

looks better than SRT icon14.gif

d3jan

what he means to add dirt(нечистоты) on the textures not objects

i hope i got the translation right tounge.gif

69_black_69

^, yeah what he said.

It just look plain and boring.

@ludi

Yes, this mod deliver a better similarity from the original one than SRT.

But in term of quality, i still prefer SRT.

But that just in my opinion, so don't get your butt hurt, people.

Flame

what he means to add dirt(нечистоты) on the textures not objects

i hope i got the translation right tounge.gif

Yes, your translation is correct. smile.gif Hmm... I thought that if the original texture little "dirty", my new texture similar to it, so, "dirty" too. biggrin.gif

But I'll see what can be done. In the end of development, I'm want to see again all sections of the location and see what I can do better.

About the comparisons with SRT. I don't want to add fuel to the fire, SRT mod is very quality, but most of textures in SRT have resolution 512x512. At the same time, most textures in HRT 1.4 made in really high resolution - 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 pixels. Just for information.

Edited by Flame1251

prisonerofourtime

Man, I search only the archives from "trees" and "grass" for the 1.3 version, can you give a link for download to MP, I don't understand the website language and is hard see it confused.gif

zmudziak32

Can you make like in SRT3, that files are in installer and don't put modded gta3.img with hrt mod.

Flame

QUOTE (prisonerofourtime @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 12:53)

Man, I search only the archives from "trees" and "grass" for the 1.3 version, can you give a link for download to MP, I don't understand the website language and is hard see it confused.gif

What are tree and grass? You mean Project Oblivion 2007, which used in HRT Pack 1.3? You can download it, for example, from this site.

QUOTE (zmudziak32 @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 15:37)

Can you make like in SRT3, that files are in installer and don't put modded gta3.img with hrt mod.

So far, I'm not was thinking much about variants of publishing mod. Maybe I will release mod in two versions: with manual installation and with auto installation (with full gta3.img file), maybe version with auto-install will contain only the new files. We'll see.

New textures for Sherman Dam in Bone Country

Other screenshots: [...]

Dam was released as separate mini-mod.

Now, we back to Los Santos.

LAe2

Remind you, the old textures are usually in the resolution of 128x128, 256x256 pixels. New textures from HRT 1.4 are made in really HD-quality: 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 pixels.

[screenshots]

Edited by flame1251

gtasadude

Damn, this looks great biggrin.gif

Toghrul Rahimli

Wow, impressive work, Flame. I always wanted a retexture mod like that. This is true SA style. Hope you can finish this icon14.gif

Here's bunch of good luck for you smile.gif

user posted image

King Shady

You need to edit the lines from the Street and Basketballfield texture , but the the textures are great . biggrin.gif

Maybe you can add a bit more dirt and crashes on the street .