hype

mmcmahon89

Does anyone else go onto twitter around about this time daily thinking that today will be the day we get GTA info.........

Then the inevitable sinking feeling when the first tweet has the #maxpayne3 hashtag lol

Off topic.....are there any good games out there you would recommend playing in the meantime.....ive read the forums and i get the sense i have missed out by not playing RDR.....is it worth the hype? and any other games you care to recommend....thanks smile.gif

Mods are wankers.........

Everyday for the past 7 months sad.gifnervous.gif

Rdr- AMAZING 9.5/10

Max payne- great 8/10

Ferocious Banger

This sh*t frustrates me.Not that I am blaming Rockstar,I am really sort of addicted to be at this forum.Don't know why.I really just waste my time here,but I still stay here.

Red Dead Redemption is definitely worth playing. It is my second favorite game this gen, after only GTA IV.

Racecarlock
Oh looky here. https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/214739685841436673

MP3 DLC news coming soon! I'm losing my mind. I really am.

Maybe they use the same strategy again. They show us a new trailer and then the DLC's come

No, they won't. They'll use the old "Post 2 articles a day about MP3 DLC until people want to kill us" routine.

Charlie Meadows

Deadly Premonition is the Marmite of open world games you'll either love it or hate it but its a bargain right now so I'm sure you'll at a minimum be able to get your money's worth. The exploitation film geek in me just loves those monologues he has in the car by himself and the game is oddly brilliant if you can get past the initial feelings of wtf.

RDR is brilliant, highly recommend it!

Hitman Blood Money if you have a 360 or can fire up an old PS2. It's a good 5 or 6 years old now but still a class game.

Mirrors Edge is a good one and can be picked up for around a fiver second hand now.

Does anyone else go onto twitter around about this time daily thinking that today will be the day we get GTA info.........

Then the inevitable sinking feeling when the first tweet has the #maxpayne3 hashtag lol

Off topic.....are there any good games out there you would recommend playing in the meantime.....ive read the forums and i get the sense i have missed out by not playing RDR.....is it worth the hype? and any other games you care to recommend....thanks smile.gif

I understand...it can be frustrating, but know they will try to pimp out MP3

as long as possible.

I really haven't turned on any video games for a while. I know I will get angry looks for this, but I wasn't a huge fan of RDR and lost interest midway through. I never even completed it. Maybe at some point I should go back and give it another try.

Games I am looking forward to are "Sleeping Dogs" and "Assassins Creed III" and

I'm hoping for the new "God Of War" next year. So, I can hang in there for GTA 5.

tounge.gif

OP, first of all........GO AND BUY RED DEAD REDEMPTION RIGHT NOW! I only just bought it a couple weeks ago. I wish I got it on release day! I actually prefer it to GTA IV....

OT: Yes, every time I seen the yellow R* logo on my Twitter feed my hopes go right up but they are shot down almost instantly when I see "Max Payne 3". One day it will say GTA V. One day.

Johnny Playert
This sh*t frustrates me.Not that I am blaming Rockstar,I am really sort of addicted to be at this forum.Don't know why.I really just waste my time here,but I still stay here.

Exactly.

Everyday for the past 7 months  sad.gif  nervous.gif

Rdr- AMAZING 9.5/10

Max payne- great 8/10

I have started playing RDR again just to experience and anticipate the incredible virtual countryside environment that will be n GTAV.

Plus, RDR has a pretty good story to play through, and good replay value, plus some people really like RDR multiplayer.

This sh*t frustrates me.Not that I am blaming Rockstar,I am really  sort of addicted to be at this forum.Don't know why.I really just waste my time here,but I still stay here.

Exactly.

Exactly^2 sigh.gif

Edited by saintsrow

i really hate max gayne

If you are going to mindlessly insult a game, at least come up with an insult that requires almost a little intelligence.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
i really hate max gayne

If you are going to mindlessly insult a game, at least come up with an insult that requires almost a little intelligence.

they ruined it max was cool in 1 & 2 and then they had to the do the whole splinter cell lets age him and make him old and rugged crap and lets base the game in brazil instead of NY yeh cool!

G1T

Sunrise Driver
Am I the only one here who can't wait for the first DLC?

Yes. MP3 is purely SP game and MP is a bit lame there.

Go get RDR GOTY edition right now. It has 50 hours of story + DLC with 12 hours of story+ A big multiplayer mode.

This is my 3rd time playing the story because it is so fun playing as a good guy or a bad guy. Ain’t no Skyrim but, it has a lot of replay value. You won’t regret it but, careful not to read spoilers smile.gif

R* really made me hate MP3. It feels like CoD DLC, you know? They just keep pushing it down our throats.

Go get RDR GOTY edition right now. It has 50 hours of story + DLC with 12 hours of story+ A big multiplayer mode.

This is my 3rd time playing the story because it is so fun playing as a good guy or a bad guy. Ain’t no Skyrim but, it has a lot of replay value. You won’t regret it but, careful not to read spoilers smile.gif

R* really made me hate MP3. It feels like CoD DLC, you know? They just keep pushing it down our throats.

Too bad there aren't as many players in MP anymore... Atleast not on PS3.

Too bad there aren't as many players in MP anymore... Atleast not on PS3.

Yea, it is a real shame. You can still find people in the free roam though. Or play with a bunch of friends. Hell, I sometimes play it alone and clean some gang hideouts.

Johnny Playert

Deadly Premonition is the Marmite of open world games you'll either love it or hate it but its a bargain right now so I'm sure you'll at a minimum be able to get your money's worth. The exploitation film geek in me just loves those monologues he has in the car by himself and the game is oddly brilliant if you can get past the initial feelings of wtf.

I gotta ask you man, like, are you for real? Cuz i decided to go check it out after your post, and... wth... are you not just joking right now?? I mean, check this out, WTH is this??? :

BullworthAcademy
RDR have a one big FAIL, the main protagonist die in the end. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Spoiler alert a*shole OT:GTA V information will arrive sometime in the near future.

HOLDMYBALLSACK

you just ruined red dead redemption for me devil.gifdevil.gifangry.gifangry.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

even i dont post spoilers, i at least have heart enough not to do that!

G1T