Rockstar Cinematic Animator Stalked

The_Majestic

ThisThatSwag

It's turning into a religion. Poor guy. I feel for him. Must suck

The_Majestic
It's turning into a religion. Poor guy. I feel for him. Must suck

Exactly. These guys are humans too. People need to seriously take a chill pill. These guys put so much effort into making an amazing game for us and this is what they get in return.

The_Majestic
@Rockstar, give some info and these kids will leave you alone. Problem solved.

I want info just as much as anybody on this forum but I wouldn't result to stalking someone...

baguvix_wanrltw

Great, so will we get a new topic about every single f*cking facebook and/or twitter account being looked at by fans?

Also I don't like this trend, "stalking" is meant to describe a serious criminal matter, nowadays people throw it around like it meant nothing.

Some guy is writing you love notes and sleeps on your lawn, waiting for you to leave the house so you are forced to run into him? He's a stalker.

Some guy types in twitter.com and looks for Rockstar devs, and when he found one he watches what that person posts PUBLICLY? Not a stalker, just a fan.

Oh no, I just wrote something public on a forum and some people might read it!!!! OMG, STALKERS!!!!!111

I actually was just thinking stuff like this would happen. But I pictured one of the Houser's being kidnapped and held for info... I guess we'll see what happens next.

Will this turn into a 90 page thread?

Stalking through twatter? What will they think of next?

TROLOLOLOLOL    KEEP IT UP GUYS WE'RE GETTING TO THEM  lol.gif

Lulz.

Now they know how we feel about the almost 8 months with no info.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Maybe now they will finally tell us something. Or prolong our misery D:

P.S I would never actually stalk a dev myself. This is kind of funny lol.

EDIT: How do you "stalk" someone on Twitter wtf, it's a public site.

Edited by BWpunisher
G1T

He's totally right. Just put yourselves in his place.

You won't die because they're not listening to you. I hope.

scotland4life
Great, so will we get a new topic about every single f*cking facebook and/or twitter account being looked at by fans?

Also I don't like this trend, "stalking" is meant to describe a serious criminal matter, nowadays people throw it around like it meant nothing.

Some guy is writing you love notes and sleeps on your lawn, waiting for you to leave the house so you are forced to run into him? He's a stalker.

Some guy types in twitter.com and looks for Rockstar devs, and when he found one he watches what that person posts PUBLICLY? Not a stalker, just a fan.

Oh no, I just wrote something public on a forum and some people might read it!!!! OMG, STALKERS!!!!!111

Let me guess, you're one of those people who say "You can't say you're starving! You don't know what starving really means! You don't live in Africa, you're just hungry! Wah!"

Don't be so pedantic.

baguvix_wanrltw

Well, sorry, you guessed wrong.

But one day you'll realize that there's a difference between being pedantic and making sure the appropriate word is used where necessary, especially when talking about criminal offenses.

Quick example to help you understand: that girl you met last night after drinking heavily tells all her friends you RAPED her, when actually you just f*cked her real hard (and she liked it).

So one of her girlfriends who knows you calls the cops, they beat the sh*t out of you and arrest you for something you didn't do.

See the tiny little difference?

One is a criminal offense, the other is just good fun.

lol this is probably due to the person who posted the thread about evidence supporting an oct 2012 release where he put links to 3 dev's twitter accounts to show that they were all on vacation which is supposed to imply that GTA 5 is ready for release LOL

scotland4life
Well, sorry, you guessed wrong.

But one day you'll realize that there's a difference between being pedantic and making sure the appropriate word is used where necessary, especially when talking about criminal offenses.

Quick example to help you understand: that girl you met last night after drinking heavily tells all her friends you RAPED her, when actually you just f*cked her real hard (and she liked it).

See the tiny little difference?

One is a criminal offense, the other is just good fun.

...that is the worst example I have ever heard.

If I had rough sex with a woman and then she decided to proclaim to her friends that I'd raped her with a grin on her face, don't you think that'd be just a little odd?

It's entirely different saying someone is stalking you when they're following you than saying you raped someone when it was just sex. dozingoff.gif

I have to agree with you. When I read stalking, I thought they meant that someone was following them around IN REAL LIFE. Unless I'm missing something here, I don't see the big deal of people following them on twitter.

jackass2009

There was a topic a couple days ago about this, and it got locked for not relating to GTA V.

baguvix_wanrltw

You know the example fit the situation and you're just pissed because you're wrong but don't want to admit it, but I'll play your little game.

What if she just posted to Facebook or Twitter or sent a text message "that guy totally raped me last night" and then went back to work?

And her GF sees that post, remembers you and misinterprets it (or actually interprets the post correctly, yet the post text was wrong)?

And calls the cops because Girl #1 has her phone switched off at work and can't be reached?

It's entirely different saying someone is stalking you when they're following you than saying you raped someone when it was just sex.

Nobody is "following" that guy in real life. Just his PUBLIC twitter account, which has a little button "follow", which is also PUBLIC.

Nobody is stalking him, yet he uses the term "stalking" => wrong, claiming a criminal offense where there is none.

Saying you've been raped after you had consentant sex => wrong, claiming a criminal offense where there is none.

Same f*cking thing.

Edited by baguvix_wanrltw

@Rockstar, give some info and these kids will leave you alone. Problem solved.

ah-haha! lol.gif

in all seriousness though, this is very shameful. damn

First of all he doesn't seem that concerned, more like he was lightheartedly saying "get a life people". Secondly people need to learn the difference between stalking someone and following their PUBLIC twitter account. His own damn fault if he didn't make it private.

Charlie Meadows
You know the example fit the situation and you're just pissed because you're wrong but don't want to admit it, but I'll play your little game.

What if she just posted to Facebook or Twitter or sent a text message "that guy totally raped me last night" and then went back to work?

And her GF sees that post, remembers you and misinterprets it (or actually interprets the post correctly, yet the post text was wrong)?

And calls the cops because Girl #1 has her phone switched off at work and can't be reached?

It's entirely different saying someone is stalking you when they're following you than saying you raped someone when it was just sex.

Nobody is "following" that guy in real life. Just his PUBLIC twitter account, which has a little button "follow", which is also PUBLIC.

Nobody is stalking him, yet he uses the term "stalking" => wrong, claiming a criminal offense where there is none.

Saying you've been raped after you had consentant sex => wrong, claiming a criminal offense where there is none.

Same f*cking thing.

It might be different where you live but having sex with a drunk girl that doesn't consent when she sobers up is date rape and a criminal offense.

That aside you are still right on your original point which is that the R* employee misused the term stalking. To be honest when I read stalking I thought of a whole list of scenarios that were far worse then fans just following a twitter account for an otherwise boring individual. He can be shocked but he's the one freely putting information out there. No one put a gun to his head and made him sign up for twitter and update it regularly.

Yeah this kind of stuff don't belong here. Good thing this forum is full of people who don't think it's wise to stalk people.

fV9tG4b.gif