GTA V DLC?

Brendino333

Brendino333

We can all safely say there will most likely be DLC for GTA V. what do you think the DLC will be? I was hoping for maybe an added city or 2 like San Feirro and Las Venturas. What do you guys hope for? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

user posted image

The game hasn't even been released yet. Too early to talk about DLC's man.

RedLightsBlueNights

More missions. Added jobs, cheats, and activities. No achievements.

HOLDMYBALLSACK

more weapons, more vehicles, more missions....

GTA is the only game i will pay for DLC

G1T

Brendino333

I am already thinking of GTA VI lol. Nooo its not im pretty sure the game is very close to being released.. i just want Las Venturas back :'(

user posted image

ATastyCookie

I doubt it'll be anything like another city, but I'm hoping it'll be like gta 4 and do a new storyline with other characters, as well as bringing in more vehicles, weapons etc

This.

And there are several topics about it already

Brendino333
I doubt it'll be anything like another city, but I'm hoping it'll be like gta 4 and do a new storyline with other characters, as well as bringing in more vehicles, weapons etc

it would need to be something big to hold us over until gta vi. becuase that will take forever to make

user posted image

I would like to see a biker storyline again, because I think Los Santos and sourrounding countryside would be perfect for that. So you can play as Angel of Death or some other biker gang. (40-50 missions)

In second DLC I would like to see a Mexican guy and his gang going throughout a street feud with some other gang. In this DLC I don't want to fly with planes or helicopters or to work for government guys, just want to do things that street gangs do. (30-40 missions)

In third DLC it would be perfect to see a country guy and three of his brothers who work in woods in legal business like inheriting a saw-mill from their father or trucking company and when they earn enough money they go in the city and open a bar, car dealership or gasoline, and they confront a local competition, gangs and corrupt police officers. (40-50 missions)

LOL talking about DLC when we don't even have a release date for the game yet.

If they aren't included and the map is too small: Las Venturas and San Fierro. I'd also love an outlandish DLC like Undead Nightmare; superpowers, alien invasion, etc.

San Fierro/Las Venturas.

Car/Weapon packs for both single and multiplayer.

New character stories like in L&D/BOGT.

Zombie/Alien/Dinosaur survival kinda thing.

GTAVIViceCity

Can't be too sure we are even going to have DLC's.

DLC's for GTA IV were funded by Microsoft and they didn't make a lot of money from the dlcs.

Just saying.

Can't be too sure we are even going to have DLC's.

DLC's for GTA IV were funded by Microsoft and they didn't make a lot of money from the dlcs.

Just saying.

Are you crazy? Of course there will be DLC!

You think Rockstar can't afford to create DLC on their own and that they need Microsoft to do it for them? Who's paying for the Max Payne 3 DLC? Certainly isn't Microsoft or Sony...

There will be DLC.

What it won't be:

Looking at all Rockstar DLC so far I think adding map area beyond the original world boundaries is unlikely. It's too deep for DLC.

Episodic content the size of TLAD/TBOGT won't happen without Sony or Microsoft paying a big advance and that won't happen at this stage in the console lifespan.

Missions, characters, no protagonist!, vehicles, jobs, guns, customization (cars, guns, protagonist), maybe new parts for the map.

Also they should do free updates/dlc, like new lines for the protagonist so he doesn't say the same sh*t all the time. Or new animations.

Edited by poklane

ToniForelli

I disagree with you. DLC has existed for quite some time, i'm sure DLC should include extra weapons, missions etc. DLC is what keeps games alive!

G1T

I doubt it would be another city or two. It'd take up too much memory and stuff and in a way be like a whole new game, so it would probably cost similar price to the original version, which could turn people off buying it.

I think some new sides missions or finished developments of buildings now available to enter would be good. Or perhaps some accessory additions like parachutes were in IV for example or new weapons and vehicles like IV too e.g APC & AA12 explosive icon14.gif

GTAknowledge

New story/missions that is not linked to the original. That is all.

All features, cars, clothes and the full map MUST be in the original game. If DLC is anything that could have been in the original game, I will not buy it. icon14.gif

I doubt it would be another city or two. It'd take up too much memory and stuff and in a way be like a whole new game, so it would probably cost similar price to the original version, which could turn people off buying it.

I think some new sides missions or finished developments of buildings now available to enter would be good. Or perhaps some accessory additions like parachutes were in IV for example or new weapons and vehicles like IV too e.g APC & AA12 explosive icon14.gif

that would be nice. Buildings you can't enter in the game on the disc, you can enter with DLC. Like it.

• 3 weeks later...
LetsPlay55

I know this question may have been asked multiple times, but do you think there will be DLC for gta 5? I heard one guy say that rockstar wont make a DLC for the game, whether or not that's true Idk... But think, if this is one of the (If not the) Biggest map they have created, don't you think they will milk another story or 2 out of it?

Apparently, Rockstar are no longer doing BIG DLC anymore like TLAD/TBOGT/Undead Nightmare, and so far with L.A.Noire and Max Payne 3, they've kept to that. sad.gif

V-The-Wonderman

It's definently going to get something. There's no way they don't milk this more even it sells gazillion copies. Im not a businessman, but this smells money for all the way from europe.

EnviousBird

There will obviously be DLC, looking at RDR, L.A. Noire, and MP3.

I'm worried how they will implement it though.

GTA IV did DLC right, but Rockstar said that they will be focussing on smaller DLC in the future, like we're seeing in MP3.