GTA is Done

monsterjamp

Ofcourse the game is finished or almost finished with bugs needing to worked out. How else would they have made the trailer? f*cking puppets on strings and a glass screen?

Did you actually watch it? The traffic lights disappearing and entire roads/buildings dropping out of existence! The map wasn't finished. The fast pace of the footage makes it really hard to pick it all up.

Don't talk rubbish. How the hell can you know the map is not complete from the trailer?

The game, itself, which includes the full map and full storyline are both complete. Sure, the game needs work, like bugs causing the traffic lights to drop out, like you mentioned, and tons of others.

It's impossible to release a trailer displaying a location or characters, you have not yet created. Secondly, you don't release a trailer, when you haven't got a game.

Basically, trailer 1 is like a 1st draft of a novel. Yes, the story is complete, but needs work, tinkering, proof reading, reviewing and editing.

Sure maybe it's a glitch or something that causes the traffic lights to disappear but there was empty spaces in the map. Unless the draw distance is so bad that you can't see buildings just down the road then it's obvious that the buildings/streets on the map weren't finished at the time. A glitch that prevents a traffic light appearing is much different to buildings not appearing!

user posted image

There is an outline of something but it still doesn't look complete to me.

Edited by mntns86

mooonlights
Ofcourse the game is finished or almost finished with bugs needing to worked out. How else would they have made the trailer? f*cking puppets on strings and a glass screen?

Did you actually watch it? The traffic lights disappearing and entire roads/buildings dropping out of existence! The map wasn't finished. The fast pace of the footage makes it really hard to pick it all up.

Don't talk rubbish. How the hell can you know the map is not complete from the trailer?

The game, itself, which includes the full map and full storyline are both complete. Sure, the game needs work, like bugs causing the traffic lights to drop out, like you mentioned, and tons of others.

It's impossible to release a trailer displaying a location or characters, you have not yet created. Secondly, you don't release a trailer, when you haven't got a game.

Basically, trailer 1 is like a 1st draft of a novel. Yes, the story is complete, but needs work, tinkering, proof reading, reviewing and editing.

Sure maybe it's a glitch or something that causes the traffic lights to disappear but there was empty spaces in the map. Unless the draw distance is so bad that you can't see buildings just down the road then it's obvious that the buildings/streets on the map weren't finished at the time.

We're gonna need a new trailer to confirm anything properly

• 9 months later...
StraightedgeHardcore

GTA seems like it is very anticipated ever since 2011 so I don't think it's done, dead, dying, etc smile.gif

EDIT: I misunderstood heavily.

I thought it was done since halfway through 2012 and then they were fixing things. Then when they released the next trailer, I thought that they were definitely fixing everything and making changes/improvements to things they knew they could wait a long time to fix - like car damage physics.

Edited by StraightedgeHardcore
user posted image

GTA seems like it is very anticipated ever since 2011 so I don't think it's done, dead, dying, etc smile.gif

I thought it was done since halfway through 2012 and then they were fixing things. Then when they released the next trailer, I thought that they were definitely fixing everything and making changes/improvements to things they knew they could wait a long time to fix - like car damage physics.

Thanks for bumping an almost year old thread, congratulations.

StraightedgeHardcore

I always see mods telling people to search the forum to see if the thread already exists. I was searching the thread for topics about GTA being done/finished. Don't bust a nut when I'm just doing as mods always say. There's more discussion here than from a new topic where they would link to this topic and say "topic already exists".

Also, 21-0.

ON TOPIC: Anyway, if GTA is finished, maybe they're fixing or making a PC port? 6 months is a long delay.

Well done for reviving the dead.

Refer to this post.

user posted image

I always see mods telling people to search the forum to see if the thread already exists. I was searching the thread for topics about GTA being done/finished. Don't bust a nut when I'm just doing as mods always say. There's more discussion here than from a new topic where they would link to this topic and say "topic already exists".

Also, 21-0.

ON TOPIC: Anyway, if GTA is finished, maybe they're fixing or making a PC port? 6 months is a long delay.

Well done for reviving the dead.

Refer to this post.

Your the same guy that was "TheDemonofDeathValley" that got banned. Stop making new accounts or you'll be banned permanently.

StraightedgeHardcore

Rockstar: 'We have no idea what a "build model" is.'

I actually think most of the city was done by trailer one except there were fixing things up, like random places where people fall through floors. They probably even found similar bugs and glitches while making the trailer.

Just think of the poor guys who had to literally walk around Los Santos + surroundings/outskirts. Just walk everywhere to fix glitches... confused.gif

Also, if it's believed by many for GTA V to be done, what about the lack of actual information or revelations of the game? R* not releasing new trailers, gameplay screenshots/info, etc.

Edit: Oh you weren't joking about R* saying that... isn't it the testing model? I may be mistaken.

user posted image

mrsurferdude

I actually think most of the city was done by trailer one except there were fixing things up, like random places where people fall through floors. They probably even found similar bugs and glitches while making the trailer.

Just think of the poor guys who had to literally walk around Los Santos + surroundings/outskirts. Just walk everywhere to fix glitches... confused.gif

Also, if it's believed by many for GTA V to be done, what about the lack of actual information or revelations of the game? R* not releasing new trailers, gameplay screenshots/info, etc.

Edit: Oh you weren't joking about R* saying that... isn't it the testing model? I may be mistaken.

Ok. First off he did do what the mods and most members suggest so cookie.gif for ya on that. Nice burn.

The game is made, done, completed, terminated... pick your choice.

What they're doing now is updating graphs and bug hunting since every gamer has bashed on Skyrim and other games for bug riddled releases. I'd love to be one of the testers as would half of the world but i have no time, i have a life.

Finally R* isnt releasing info cause thats how they roll, thats how they think creating a hype works. Its sh*t and it alienates fans and consumers but after decades enduring this I'm used to it.

Now we just have to wait a few more months and comes Sep we will be happy and full of Joy.

(oh, and most stated by me is assertive since i have no f*cking idea but a shimmering ray of hope is it so.) colgate.gif

Grand Theft Savage

I call BS. If it's done, what was the point of delaying the game until September? If it's finished now, might as well release it in May.

I guess they want to do some marketing...

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Real Jamaican
=================

Los Santos Gangster Ballas

Squad up or get banged on

IMO it means the game has been completed and they are now testing and fixing bugs. Which is kind of what they said about the delay right?

My guess is that the game is completed when it comes to the overall look and feel but that they still got some ironing out to do such as fix bugs, glitches, test features and maybe remove something that does not feel right or just does not work with the setting.. Oh and optimize/tweak the game overall

That email reads more like this to me:

You: Omg omg gta

You: I got an awesome ideaz for the gta!

R*: Dude, shut up and piss off.

I'm sure the game is pretty much locked off anyway, they wouldn't take any considerations into including new features in the game per fan request, and I doubt they ever do. They just tell you to email them to keep you happy - just a simple way to please the fans and make them feel wanted. They don't actually care about everyone's stupid ideas... fools! That's why they hire employees to do that.

ChillyPhilly

Most of the city done by Trailer 1? I doubt that.

user posted image

Well then it's all done now for them to print the games , & start the real promotion for the game & WD R* can not wait ... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Im sure this game is going to exceed our expectations ...