GTA is Done

monsterjamp

huevos_benedicto_180

Well from the trailer the build seemed fairly finished, bar a couple of issues (the disappearing traffic light for example).

if you look at rockstar game builders twitters most of em seem to be travelling abroad etc... if the game was not complete they would be at rockstar northHQ so i think the game is 100% finished and is just getting tested for bugs..

I think you're right.

They are all going on holidays and they advertised for play testers in January. So it seems obvious that all that is left to be done is some tweaking/bug fixing to polish it up (they must be at least 4-5 months into that!). I wouldn't be surprised if they were starting work on the DLC soon to be honest.

DLC before launch ... wtf you can't be serious ? That's one of the worst things they could do to the customers. And you're ok with that ?

What's even worse is releasing a unfinished game. If the game isn't done then it isn't done. I'd rather have a 6 month delay than play a unfinished sh*t.

What a stupid misleading title. The game isn't done FFS. Build model being done means Alpha is ready.

HOLDMYBALLSACK

the game is done its just being tested icon14.gif

i am 100% sure, why else would they hire game testers in january

G1T

Y U NO NOTICE BEING TROLLED AFER 1000TH TIME? I call fake on this one, especially because the author wrote "I have to go now real quick". People have already faked maps, videos and what not, faking a support mail is kindergarden. suicidal.gif

Lucky Sevens

I've told you numerous times the game is finished.

I've told you numerous times the game is finished.

ya..it seems to be finished..but R* could still waste their time on the marketing for MP3 (DLC's) ;(

i bet they could show us huge masses of new info but thats R*, they keep everything top secret

RedLightsBlueNights

This doesn't mean it's finished. Hell, that build model could have everything except the activities. It could even be the basic world, where you can explore, hijack vehicles, and watch pedestrians do their own thing, but not participate in combat. The finished build model could be a finished, but buggy game, where it could have story missions cut or fixed as well.

I'm not going to take anything for granted.

Lucky Sevens
This doesn't mean it's finished. Hell, that build model could have everything except the activities. It could even be the basic world, where you can explore, hijack vehicles, and watch pedestrians do their own thing, but not participate in combat. The finished build model could be a finished, but buggy game, where it could have story missions cut or fixed as well.

The game is finished, they are working on multiplayer and ironing bugs, and there is a lot of them. BUGstar!

You will all be playing GTAV sooner than you think.

RedLightsBlueNights

The game is finished, they are working on multiplayer and ironing bugs, and there is a lot of them. BUGstar!

How do you know? Because support said so? Or because of the speculated October/March release?

Do you have proof ? Of course you don't. Keep pulling facts out of your arse.

Lucky Sevens

How do you know? Because support said so?

I guarantee you if you write to R* and ask them, they will tell you the exact same thing.

They an Alpha. Terriffic. Congrats, some of the coders mustve finally sobered up and done some work. Too bad this isnt 2010.

Do you ever stop moaning?!

Everyone here moans, he just does so with logic.

RedLightsBlueNights

I guarantee you if you write to R* and ask them, they will tell you the exact same thing.

I guarantee that if you contact Rockstar and ask if they game is done, they won't answer back or give you a real answer. Rockstar isn't stupid. Stop pulling sh*t out of your anus.

If you have ANY legitimate proof that Rockstar is working on the net code and is fixing bugs, as of a week ago, then show it.

baguvix_wanrltw

Lol more retardation? I just love this forum.

"build model is completed for the game" = we decided what the game should look (= also feel, play) like.

"build" = what will be in the game

"model" = a rough "skeleton" of the features

/TOPIC.

Lucky Sevens

I guarantee that if you contact Rockstar and ask if they game is done, they won't answer back or give you a real answer. Rockstar isn't stupid. Stop pulling sh*t out of your anus.

If you have ANY legitimate proof that Rockstar is working on the net code and is fixing bugs, as of a week ago, then show it.

Have you tried contacting them, have you?

It's hardly a secret they're worried about keeping concealed.

RedLightsBlueNights
Have you tried contacting them, have you?

It's hardly a secret they're worried about keeping concealed.

Once, and they didn't reply.

I said PROOF and I'm still waiting for it. Give me a picture, a video, or a link.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
I just want to confirm that my great Uncle Bertrum Goppleheinger from Rockstar Germany has called me today to confirm that rockstar is currently in the progress of continuing its completion of a game comfirmed to be in a state of near release. I can confirm this may be good news.
G1T

RedLightsBlueNights
I just want to confirm that my great Uncle Bertrum Goppleheinger from Rockstar Germany has called me today to confirm that rockstar is currently in the progress of continuing its completion of a game comfirmed to be in a state of near release. I can confirm this may be good news.

There's no Rockstar Germany. The joke's on you!

UtricularEwe001

orly.gif

It's not funny, So stop Trolling

HOLDMYBALLSACK

orly.gif

i can confirm that my great uncled vladamir from Russia has called me today to confirm that the sources of imdb and the owner of russian team of ballet is confirming the imminent release of russian spies into imdb HQ to find current information regarding the trident missles of the UK in which there may be more sonar information from underwater submarines tracking the wherabouts of a Mr Dan houser in order to gain potential information of max payne 3 DLC.

G1T

BlackandWhite23

orly.gif

i can confirm that my great uncled vladamir from Russia has called me today to confirm that the sources of imdb and the owner of russian team of ballet is confirming the imminent release of russian spies into imdb HQ to find current information regarding the trident missles of the UK in which there may be more sonar information from underwater submarines tracking the wherabouts of a Mr Dan houser in order to gain potential information of max payne 3 DLC.

I CAN TELL YOU NOW YOUR FULL OF sh*t

Lol more retardation? I just love this forum.

"build model is completed for the game" = we decided what the game should look (= also feel, play) like.

"build" = what will be in the game

"model" = a rough "skeleton" of the features

/TOPIC.

The build model is the 'Alpha', not a rough skeleton... *facepalm*

Ferocious Banger

orly.gif

Guys,stop f*cking spamming!

HOLDMYBALLSACK

orly.gif

im just trying to lighten the mood round here, the ambience of this forum is sour from the lack of new trailer.

G1T

orly.gif

im just trying to lighten the mood round here, the ambience of this forum is sour from the lack of new trailer.

can someone ban this dude finally?! he annoyes me since he joined the forum

HOLDMYBALLSACK

wtf is your problem i have done nothign to you or anyone i dont get the hate im am recieving?

G1T

Ferocious Banger
wtf is your problem i have done nothign to you or anyone i dont get the hate im am recieving?

For the last time I am going off topic:It's not that youhave done anything wrong to anyone personally.But you are just trolling.The guy above you just wants you banned because of your trolling nature.And I am not even sure if you are a troll or just plain stupid.Please remain mentally balanced when you comment henceforth.