[NEED HELP] Script crashing my game...

SamJohnson98

SamJohnson98

Hey, can someone help me with this script. I want to make a never wanted toggled script but failed at it. Could someone plz check it out. Thx. Here's the script:

// This file was decompiled using sascm.ini published by Seemann (http://sannybuilder.com/files/SASCM.rar) on 13.10.2007{$VERSION 3.1.0027}{$CLEO .cs}//-------------MAIN---------------thread 'NONAME' :NONAME_11wait 0 if   Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)else_jump @NONAME_11 if  $ONMISSION == 0 else_jump @NONAME_11 wait 0 jump @NONAME_60 :NONAME_60wait 0 if 0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 79 else_jump @NONAME_60 wait 0 01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 0 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTED' time 3000 flag 1 else_jump @NONAME_114 :NONAME_114wait 0 if 0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 80 else_jump @NONAME_114 wait 0 01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 6 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTEDD' time 3000 flag 1 jump @NONAME_168 :NONAME_168wait 0 else_jump @NONAME_11 

I'm really hoping for some quick answers. Thx again. smile.gif

The Viper Team

thread 'NONAME' :NONAME_11wait 0 if   Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)jf @NONAME_11 if  $ONMISSION == 0 jf @NONAME_11 wait 0 jump @NONAME_60 :NONAME_60wait 0 if 0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 79 jf @NONAME_60 wait 0 01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 0 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTED' time 3000 flag 1 jf @NONAME_114  // ---< Jump To The Next Label , Changer This With 0002    :NONAME_114wait 0 if 0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 80 jf @NONAME_114 wait 0 01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 6 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTEDD' time 3000 flag 1 jump @NONAME_168:NONAME_168wait 0 jf @NONAME_11   // Using Too '0002' Jump To Label 11

I Test It , is Fine Now moto_whistle.gif

SamJohnson98

I still crashes my game when I press tab+p. I think maybe it's because my game, 'cause you said you tried it and it worked. I'll try changing the keys. Thanks by the way. smile.gif

aStiffSausage

I guess I could give it a shot, didn't test in-game but should work:

By the way, is it for CLEO 3 or 4?

{$CLEO .cs}:NONAME_11wait 0 if and Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)$ONMISSION == 0 jf @NONAME_11 :NONAME_60wait 0 if and0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 79 jf @NONAME_11 01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 0 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTED' time 3000 flag 1   :NONAME_114wait 0 if and Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)$ONMISSION == 0 0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 80 jf @NONAME_114 01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 6 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTEDD' time 3000 flag 1 jump @NONAME_11

Remember to add GXT-entrys for WANTED and WANTEDD.

After {$cleo} must be an opcode instead of label so put 03A4. And this:

if and Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)$ONMISSION == 0 0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 80 else_jump @NONAME_114

Why joining together these conditions when you can do this:

:Labelwait 0if and Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)$ONMISSION == 0 else_jump @Label:Label1wait 0if and0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 80 else_jump @Label1

Edited by JACK JONES

SamJohnson98

Hey oksa8, thx. Ur script worked! Can you tell me what's wrong with my script? I'm using cleo 4. Oh, and thx to JACK JONES also for trying to help but I don't understand what your trying to say. Sorry. smile.gif

aStiffSausage

Good to know! smile.gif And, here are few things I fixed:

{$CLEO .cs}//-------------MAIN---------------thread 'NONAME'  // Not necessary, without this it would still be "NONAME_":NONAME_11wait 0 if  Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)else_jump @NONAME_11 if $ONMISSION == 0 // Combined this check with Player.Defined-check, just for compact look.else_jump @NONAME_11 wait 0 // Wait-command only needed INSIDE a loop, not after.jump @NONAME_60 // Not necessary, will automatically jump to next label.:NONAME_60wait 0 // Not neededif // You forgot "and" from there, as you are checking if both conditions are met.0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 79 else_jump @NONAME_60 // This should jump to NONAME_11 to allow checking if player is defined.wait 0 // Un-needed01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 0 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTED' time 3000 flag 1 else_jump @NONAME_114 :NONAME_114wait 0 if // added "and" here too, and Player.Defined and OnMission checks, as it loops in this label.0AB0:   key_pressed 9 0AB0:   key_pressed 80 else_jump @NONAME_114 wait 0 // Un-needed01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 6 00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'WANTEDD' time 3000 flag 1 jump @NONAME_168 // Change it to "jump @NONAME_11", no sense of doing useless jump.// NONAME_168 isn't needed at all.:NONAME_168wait 0 else_jump @NONAME_11

I hope this helped you to clarify the problems and help you to get what's wrong in there, and allow you to remember those things in your future scripts. smile.gif

SamJohnson98

'kay. Thx. You're the best. Can I upload this mod on the web? I'll give you credit of course.

aStiffSausage
'kay. Thx. You're the best. Can I upload this mod on the web? I'll give you credit of course.

Yeah, of course you can. And thanks, but no need for credits. smile.gif