How will the ending be?

Dragonjack

Hey there so how will Grand theft auto V ending will be? will it be a sad ending? or good ending? or something else in mind... I myself thinking that ending should be something "happy" where the character starts enjoying life and start over forgetting all those bad things that he done from his past.

Cheers

user posted image

The GTA V protagonist will wake up after a long night of heavy drinking and hot sex. As he opens his eyes, getting up from his bed, he notices someone is laying beside him. The person seems to be a middle-aged bald man with a beard. Our protagonist raises an eyebrow as he glances at the man and the man winks to him. It was Max Payne. They just had a night of hot sex, now it was time to go back to Sao Paulo.

The GTA V protagonist will wake up after a long night of heavy drinking and hot sex. As he opens his eyes, getting up from his bed, he notices someone is laying beside him. The person seems to be a middle-aged bald man with a beard. Our protagonist raises an eyebrow as he glances at the man and the man winks to him. It was Max Payne. They just had a night of hot sex, now it was time to go back to Sao Paulo.

That's pretty gay sir.

user posted image

That's pretty gay sir.

Well, Max Payne penetrates the GTA universe, and so does his junk. That is what I wanted to suggest.

thekenny5217

lol biggrin.gif

Epic ending with music and hard decisions which impact your game even after you have finished it... so everyone's game is different smile.gif

That's pretty gay sir.

Homophobe alert.

G1T

RedLightsBlueNights

The protagonist has to kill all the CEOs currently in Los Santos while the CEOs use their private armies to defend themselves. At the end, the protagonist decides if he wants the mayor of LS to live because he has been funded by those companies to do unconstitutional things to LS.

Protag is left for dead in a dank alley way, cops/paramedics eventually turn up but it's all to late for our hero.

THE END! colgate.gif

Well so far in the game all the endings have been relatively happy, III was quite happy at the end as you walk off with Maria and the music starts playing, VC was a happy ending as was SA. VCS was a happy ending and LCS was relatively good as well. IV has been the only sad one, I prefer the happy one's TBH.

Protagonist and antagonist fight for long time.after that we lose.protagonist is laying down and starring at antagonist.antagonist is talking bullsh*t and says to protag that now u must die.As soon as he says this,he gets shot in head.as he falls down in slow motion,Protag sees Cj with aim at antag with some grove street members.Protag becomes unconscious and doesnt knows who saved him.Thumbs up for CJ !!!!!!!!

Protagonist and antagonist fight for long time.after that we lose.protagonist is laying down and starring at antagonist.antagonist is talking bullsh*t and says to protag that now u must die.As soon as he says this,he gets shot in head.as he falls down in slow motion,Protag sees Cj with aim at antag with some grove street members.Protag becomes unconscious and doesnt knows who saved him.Thumbs up for CJ !!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ....

G1T

Ah, yes, a 'happy' ending where the protagonist finally starts enjoying life and after the grand joyous cutscene returns to killing hundreds of people because it's fun. It is!

TovarishTony

Decision making like IV whether go for a happy ending or a tragic one

Protagonist dies.

Replaced by some other character.

Rockstars isn't aiming for a "And They lived Happily Ever After" ending, you know.

HAHAHAHA i laughed so hard XD lol.giflol.gif

IM_YOUR_GOD

Once you complete the game with nothing else to do.

user posted image

user posted image

Official General

How the f**k are we supposed to have any kind of idea the ending of GTA V will be - when we have almost no information at all on the game, other than it is set in Southern California and only one very quick trailer which does not even show clearly who the protagonist is !!

How the f**k are we supposed to have any kind of idea the ending of GTA V will be - when we have almost no information at all on the game, other than it is set in Southern California and only one very quick trailer which does not even show clearly who the protagonist is !!

I suggest you calm down, sir. Play Max Payne 3 a little. It should help.

At the end of the game, he peels his face off and says "It's a me, a Mario"! Then hops on a blue unicorn upside down and rides that sucker like no ones buisness.

Official General

I am calm, thanks for your concern. I'm just saying how the f**k are we supposed to know what the ending is gonna be like when we have almost know idea what this game is all about.

I am calm, thanks for your concern. I'm just saying how the f**k are we supposed to know what the ending is gonna be like when we have almost know idea what this game is all about.

We could base our opinions on past games or simply speculate out of the blue, so to speak. But, yes, you have a valid point there, we do not really know much about the game at the moment. One can only speculate since the lack of information is slowly drowning us all into oblivion, lol.