Ideas for hunting

schuirmann23man

schuirmann23man

What would you do for hunting. I would,HOPEFULLY, buy a crib in the countryside,HOPEFULLY, get a dog,get a rifle get in my pickup truck put my dog in the back drive down the road park my truck on the side of the road go to the middle of the woods with my dogs get myself some deer.......Ideas anyone

I started from the bottom now i'm here,my whole team f*cking here.

I want a cannon. Stuff the dog inside, and shoot it at a horse.

i am a girl on the internet

That would actually be pretty cool.

In the trailer, you can see people seated in the back of the Jeep-like vehicles. If dogs are in the game, I'd like to be able to let them sit in the back. Owning a house out in the countryside (assuming you can own houses and that their is a considerable amount of countryside) would also be nice, since you wouldn't have to go too far to hunt.

Then again, I wouldn't mind having to drive far to find hunting ground, since a larger map is more desirable (in my opinion).

I want to get a tow truck and shove the hook into a deer, then drive around fishtailing the deer into trees and other deer effectively hunting without the guns and arrows... It's GTA after all. Not "Cabelas Los Santos Adventure Hunt 2012".

I'd like to do none of that - I'm against animal cruelty.

how is hunting considered animal cruelty? as long as it's not for sport, there's nothing wrong with it

how is hunting considered animal cruelty? as long as it's not for sport, there's nothing wrong with it

I know right, and they aren't even real animals either. In GTA 5, when I will be shoving golfballs down squirrels throats, everyone just has to remember, I am not actually killing a squirrel, I am just putting a bunch of meshes and vertices inside a bigger mesh of vetices that has the same shape of a squirrel.

schuirmann23man

any other ideas maybe ask ur son if you have one to go hunting what about owning a camp in the woods put the buck you shot in the back of your pickup go back to camp and have some nice venison

I started from the bottom now i'm here,my whole team f*cking here.

RomansMoobs

Oh no! Shooting virtual pixels! I'm such a bad person!

Paaaaaaa-leeeeeeeeze

I'm very active within my community helping animals. Does that make me a horrible person if I shoot and skin animals in Red Dead Redemption? Not at all.

Cutter De Blanc

I want to go hunting in the zoo. I feel like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that won't screw to save its species.

ThisIsHorosho

we had huuuuuge topic exactly like this...no?... dozingoff.gif

Live is Life nana nana na...

we had huuuuuge topic exactly like this...no?... dozingoff.gif

Every topic has been repeated multiple times though. lol There is nothing original anymore other than "would you..." or "Do you think..." and those get prtty freaking annoying after a while. suicidal.gif

StateofMind15

Take a Rhino out in the countryside and shoot any animal on sight. Except bigfoot ill run him over.

HOLDMYBALLSACK

i wanna be skin humans alive mexican cartel style and also behead drug users to scare others drug dealer style

G1T

It's a game though.

You all might be saying "it's only a game" but I take this stuff real seriously in real life. Like if I seen a bug on the floor in the house, I know it would be stamped on accidentally so I would go and purposefully set it outside on the grass to make sure that it doesn't die.

I would just feel bad if I were to do this in a game as well. Some of us are like that - don't laugh.

You all might be saying "it's only a game" but I take this stuff real seriously in real life. Like if I seen a bug on the floor in the house, I know it would be stamped on accidentally so I would go and purposefully set it outside on the grass to make sure that it doesn't die.

I would just feel bad if I were to do this in a game as well. Some of us are like that - don't laugh.

I't a f*cking bug!? Remember those days when we use to take magnifieing glasses to ant hills? Good times, good times.

I't a f*cking bug!? Remember those days when we use to take magnifieing glasses to ant hills? Good times, good times.

Haha, burning ants is so much fun. But people confuse me. I can't grasp why someone plays GTA and feels it's alright to kill people in a video game, but when it comes to a animals, they would feel bad to even kill a BUG in a video game...

ThisIsHorosho

Haha, burning ants is so much fun. But people confuse me. I can't grasp why someone plays GTA and feels it's alright to kill people in a video game, but when it comes to a animals, they would feel bad to even kill a BUG in a video game...

who told you're more worthy than those BUG? your mummy? ...didn't you think that some BUG might think the same about you? i see why the world is coming to an end...

Live is Life nana nana na...

HOLDMYBALLSACK

i hope its not like red dead where all the animations are the same, like when u skin an animal it always the same every time

kinda repetitve they need to spice it up add new styles and stuff

G1T

Pilotmonkey

I want to get in a big truck and run animals over :3 i call that hunting why waste ammunition

any other ideas maybe ask ur son if you have one to go hunting what about owning a camp in the woods put the buck you shot in the back of your pickup go back to camp and have some nice venison

R* will never portray country boys in a positive light. It will always be inbreds and retarded redneck hick fantasy stuff. I love your idea, though. I've said it for years now, that I'd like to see more country people in movies and games---how we really are, none of that ignorant f**ktard "inbred" crap or Hollywood crap.

JamesBuxton

Make it like Red Dead, that was excellent for hunting.

The general feeling of hunting could be much better though. For example being able to sneak up on certain animals, owning a cabin out in the woods (Red Dead did have this actually, but it was more a settlement than actually in the middle of nowhere), having a dog to help you (Red Dead only had this in missions), setting traps (we had bait in Red Dead, but V needs that as well as something more 21st century).

Twitter - @JamesB__

who told you're more worthy than those BUG? your mummy? ...didn't you think that some BUG might think the same about you? i see why the world is coming to an end...

I don't like killing bugs, and given the chance, I don't kill them. but this is a GAME. I would never kill another person, but we do that in GTA. Where as it's acceptable to kill a bug in real life, it is not alright in a video game? Why are bugs so holy then? And what kind of messed up logic is that? What next?? Will Obama and Al Gore ban vehicles from GTA because they pollute the virtual atmosphere?? suicidal.gif

Edited by Bantri

Because people like us know that 99.9% of the population don't go hijacking cars, dragging them out, killing them, stealing their money & driving their cars until they go on fire. Whereas I just feel wrong if I were to kill an animal - it's just not in my interest. I understand your theory but I think you need to be in our position to understand where we're coming from.

Also - I received a private message from a user 'CrowBarZ'

You need to grow up, all this whining about animal cruelty crap, which means you're either a troll or really ignorant, go to a slaughter house in real life, you know, where REAL animals get killed, or, you know, complain about GTA killing freaking humans in the game. Honestly you just hate animal cruelty even in video games but yet you don't give a crap about innocent people getting killed in a video game. I'm only being rude because I think that you just need a wake up call.

I don't care how 'crazy' he thinks I may be - I have a right to an opinion and it shows that he can't accept this. I think he needs to grow up a little bit. And if you can't say something in front of other people and you have to say it to me privately, it shows how much of a wimp you are.

Because people like us know that 99.9% of the population don't go hijacking cars, dragging them out, killing them, stealing their money & driving their cars until they go on fire. Whereas I just feel wrong if I were to kill an animal - it's just not in my interest. I understand your theory but I think you need to be in our position to understand where we're coming from.

I still don't get it. If you're so against cruelty, then why play a game that focuses on criminal activity and violence? Unless you mean you're less sympathetic towards other people than animals, which makes even less sense. And you don't have to go hunting if you don't want to.

OT: How about hunting reserves in the countryside, together with shooting ranges? Possibly we have targets, clay pigeons, real pigeons, ducks and deers.

Edited by mulder84

Lucky Sevens

The law says.