what would GTA V look like if EA was the publisher

ZZCOOL

this is just a fun thread to bash ea i guess lock if needed it would be fun to see what creative answers people have

what would gta v look like if ea published it?

ofcourse we would have 110% more info

but the rest?

It would be the same, more or less. Different marketing, different DLC strategy, Origin integration, that's about it.

depends i guess. if the game is good then why not. i dont have any hate on EA other than them being obsessed with $$ sometimes but if its good ill still buy it.

GTA: Sports edition

Oh cmon...

EA is weird but not retarded...

They would leave it to Rockstar... never change a winning team

EA = Greedy

Activision = sh*t.

I think they might ruin the game, hope that never happens

Oh cmon...

Hello Bullfrog. They were a winning team, they shut them down. Sme for Westwood, brains behind the C&C franchise, shut down.

So EA do screw with winning teams.

As for what it would be like? Selling a complete game for $20, access to cars early for $40, weapon packs for $20, MP skins for $15 each....

No thanks EA

Oh cmon...

Hello Bullfrog. They were a winning team, they shut them down. Sme for Westwood, brains behind the C&C franchise, shut down.

So EA do screw with winning teams.

As for what it would be like? Selling a complete game for $20, access to cars early for $40, weapon packs for $20, MP skins for $15 each....

No thanks EA

it would be a nightmare

Sneakerhead.

They would make the Comet look more like the 2012 Porsche Type 991.

And the DLC would be small stuff with big Prices. suicidal.gif

ThisIsHorosho

someone still thinks EA is a decent publisher after all they've done in the past and after causing so much damage to gaming industry?...wow you people never cease to amaze me!...open your f*king eyes for once! EA are thiefs, who try to steal all of the entertainment and just want all the money and power for themselves, thus they will do anything to destroy large companies and ruin their image! think about it! it's been previously done and it will be done in future!...first they lure you in with perspective promises and all, but than they take all the money from you and ruin your image!...Bioware was f*king foolish having to deal with them! they should've grown balls to deny like R* did!...

Edited by ThisIsHorosho

Live is Life nana nana na...

UtricularEwe001
EA = Greedy

Activision = sh*t.

I think they might ruin the game, hope that never happens

This icon14.gif

i think it's high time R* publishes it's own games(i.e. They should not be even under TTWO)

EA wouldnt put up with this garbage marekting strategy R* is using they would actually make rockstar tell us about the god damn game

And GTA V would have been at E3 and the game would have been showcased during the EA presser, that would have been great

Edited by MrAfro77

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

BlackandWhite23

If EA was the publisher then the cars in GTA would be real cars instead of fake ones and the city names would be real so maybe this dream is a good one or not....? whatsthat.gif

Triple Vacuum Seal

I might get flamed by this but......

I would love to see a better company than TTWO own R*. Anyone who would buy R* (including EA) knows by now that they would be required to give R* and the Housers

their creative breathing room anyway. They would probably get more capital to work with for their projects resulting in a GTA every 3 years of equal quality. I still don't completely trust EA w/ R*.

*What if Apple bought R*? Wouldn't happen, but R*'s attitude on pouring quality+passion+seemingly too much money into their projects to yield groundbreaking masterpieces at times is very reminiscent of the early Apple business culture. monocle.gif

TheGreene2010

I think it would look something like the new Most Wanted... crap.

I might get flamed by this but......

I would love to see a better company than TTWO own R*. Anyone who would buy R* (including EA) knows by now that they would be required to give R* and the Housers

their creative breathing room anyway. They would probably get more capital to work with for their projects resulting in a GTA every 3 years of equal quality. I still don't completely trust EA w/ R*.

*What if Apple bought R*? Wouldn't happen, but R*'s attitude on pouring quality+passion+seemingly too much money into their projects to yield groundbreaking masterpieces at times is very reminiscent of the early Apple business culture. monocle.gif

EA is rushing their games, look at BF and MoH, both rushed.

what would happen would probably be half of the content cut out and sold as DLCs or there would be a monthly fee

LewisMiller

It would be Grand Theft Auto MCMXCVIII Not Grand Theft Auto V coming out.

They will not give R* enough time. Which means, we will get bad games. Also, they will have some ****ed up DLCs. Like DLC only for those who buy from gamestop on the PS3. I do not even live in the US, how I am going to get that, smartass?

2012, GTA: Black Ops V

2013, GTA: Black Ops VI

2014, GTA: Sims Theft

2015, GTA: Most Wanted 3

2016, GTA: Black Ops Eat my dick

2017, GTA: Most Wanted 4, Chasing Fast Dicks On Wheels

2018, GTA: Hot Pursuit V, Cops Theft

2019, GTA: Underground VI

2020, GTA: The End of the Line

G1T

If EA was the publisher then the cars in GTA would be real cars instead of fake ones and the city names would be real so maybe this dream is a good one or not....? whatsthat.gif

True, but you would only be able to shoot enemies and not run over pedestrians, a Comet must be slower than a Turismo, the cars can't be damaged or rolled over or set on fire, when a car explodes it does so in a way that'd make Micheal Bay cream his pants

RedLightsBlueNights

EA doesn't own Call of Duty...

THEMANatwar

It would be rushed because EA are greedy bastards. They wouldn't want their game to take 4+ years to make silly! They want their $$$ now so they can spend it.

So instead of a highly detailed, very deep and satisfying game; we get 40 DLC's on the disk (locked, have to purchase to get them), and lots of bugs ( speaking of BF3.... moto_whistle.gif )

EA doesn't own Call of Duty...

I don't know but thanks for the deas up tounge.gif

CoD and MW are not my games.