Tow Truck/utility vehicles

BGowns

One of the biggest things I missed in IV was the tow trucks, where you could actually tow, that was one of the funnest parts of SA, also other workable utility vehicles would be nice to see again, like the forklift, bulldozer, tractor, the helicopter which could pick up cars. We should make sure to let Rockstar know that we would love to see all of these return!

UtricularEwe001

I think they will.

Imagine driving a big rig on Los Puerta Fwy inlove.gif

ThisIsHorosho

i'd say make more use of them if you're going to include it!...i mean like as far as it is fun for someone to do all those stuff, it should have more meaning...maybe Tow Truck missions (Saints Row 2 has it...), or being able to use Forklift for picking stuff working at a werehouse (minigame i mean), or cleaning streets with utility trucks...etc...

Live is Life nana nana na...

Ya I agree, I'm also thinking of the possibilites these would have on multiplayer, think of everything you could do with those in MP and the games you could make up yourself in freemode!

In GTA IV there were forklifts that you could drive but the forks wouldn't go up or down so basically it was useless..

I also would like to see these vehicles come back, would be cool to do a mission where you have to drive up to a big rig on the highway that's hauling cars then jump onto the back to steal the cars off of the truck in order to use those specific cars in later missions so you're not tracked! you would have to do this without the driver of the big rig noticing! that would be a sick mission!

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

ATastyCookie

I'd also like a bigger variety of utility vehicles than there was in IV. Maybe a baggage handler, that really small street cleaner, working forklifts, and construction vehicles (DUDE) such as the dump truck. I'd love to put dead bodies in a dump truck and dispose of them over a cliff or in a river. devil.gif

FilipinoGoblin

Favorite thing to do in SA...

Get a tow rig and hook up 10 tow trucks to it and drive on the highway causing mayhem for anyone behind me, good times...

VercettiCrimeFamily

I'd just love to attach a lorry to a truck and drive around like I used to in sa it was a fun thing to do, I especially liked the tow truck i thought that was another good thing about sa, I hope gta v will give us back all the things we loved in sa icon14.gif

ThisThatSwag
Favorite thing to do in SA...

Get a tow rig and hook up 10 tow trucks to it and drive on the highway causing mayhem for anyone behind me, good times...

icon14.gif good times.

Since truck trailers are in the game, I'd say it's pretty much certain towing and stuff will be there.

It's the same physics model.

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

I would like to be able to drive a train, for some reason I think that would be fun.

ThisIsHorosho
I would like to be able to drive a train, for some reason I think that would be fun.

...i guess you never played San Andreas have you?... catspider.gif

Live is Life nana nana na...