GTA V enhanced on Xbox 720 & PS4

HOLDMYBALLSACK

should rockstar release an ehanced version?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. should rockstar release an ehanced version?

• yes
    • no

HOLDMYBALLSACK

Longer draw distance

Anti aliasing

improved textures

i think it would be better as it will be a long time before the next game.

G1T

No they shouldn't, GTA should be released this year, and the consoles probably won't be released until Christmas next year at the earliest, and I'd much rather them just get started working on another game than simply making a game they currently have out look a bit nicer.

HOLDMYBALLSACK

they still release the game on xbox 360 in october...

but after they release an improved version when new consoles come out so we can play the game for longer and ejoy it more with nicer graphics?

you dont think this is a good idea? lol

G1T

i would vote yes considering the pc version might be affected by the console version

other then that i don't care about the console version

they still release the game on xbox 360 in october...

but after they release an improved version when new consoles come out so we can play the game for longer and ejoy it more with nicer graphics?

you dont think this is a good idea? lol

Yeah, but they'd have to spend time working on it. They couldn't just get the current game, put it on a disc that works on next gen consoles and it be better. They'd have to learn to use the new tech, make it so the game can run on the new tech, and then make the improvements that you want. I'd much rather them not waste the time doing this and just get started on the next GTA, which will have better core mechanics rather than just better graphics, because they'd have been working on it on the next gen system the entire time.

TheVoiceOfReason

Nice stupid topic about two consoles that might not excist for years.

GTA should be made for pc THAN ported to console .... Then we'll see a beast of a game!!

LOLOLOLO HooHoo, Haahaa HooHoo TROLOLOLLLOOOOOOOO

Wtf is this??

R* doesn't have the knowledge and SDK toolkit for the these not extisting next gen consoles.

It would take years!

Every 4-5 years R* will release a new GTA and developing on GTAV for next gen is useless and too expensive.

And it will take a lot of time to develop it.

So NO.

G1T

A: So you're just assuming that GTA V comes out in October ? Why ?

B: We already have an" enchanced edition" and it's called the PC version. ( Why would you buy a console on launch when you get much better value buying a gaming PC )

C: Would take way too much friggin time.

And also Epic games were disappointed in the current state on the next gen consoles so... yeah.

GTA should be made for pc THAN ported to console .... Then we'll see a beast of a game!!

that's impossible, consoles can't handle it.

I won't mind it, but won't buy it. Not buying the same game twice

When the time comes, they should make a new GTA instead of upgrading the old one.

And the new GTA should be in Vice City and also have some other Florida cities in it like Tampa and Orlando. Or a better idea maybe the Bahamas along with Vice City.

Edited by SL1DE
G1T

sublimelabs

Way too much time? Compared to developing an entire new GTA?

I'm not holding my breath, but I'd love for Rockstar to release an Enhanced Edition like how Bully got the same treatment. If the huge rumor about Microsoft and Sony's new consoles not supporting backwards compatibility is true, then I'd totally want Rockstar to go through with it. There's no way I'm gonna bother switching out consoles just to play one game.

Also, looking at Unreal Engine 4's devkit, seems like development will be the easiest it's ever been for creating beautiful games. Guess we'll just have to wait and see when the consoles are announced a little over a year from now.

And also Epic games were disappointed in the current state on the next gen consoles so... yeah.

That was Microsoft's console. And if I remember correctly, Epic originally influenced Microsoft to increase the ram on the Xbox 360.

Edited by sublimelabs

I'lltell you why:

GTAV: San Fierro and Las Venturas will be included in dlc similar to the ballas and the motorcycle dlc's in the years following the game release.

In those years next gen console will be out and R* want to sell the dlcs to next gen gamers.

Upgrading GTAV is cheap and they can do it.

If the next gen console won't be backward compatible they can insert in the game a R* next gen pass to download for free GTAV on the next gen consoles, redeemable on R* social club using the social club account, so if you have a 360 and you will buy a ps4, you'll be able to download it on the other console!

A COMPLETELY NEW GTA will recquire at least 4 years, so 2016, meanwhile we will play big dlcs.

Also San Fierro and Las venturas can't be included in GTAV due to limited time and limited storage on dvd discs.

A: So you're just assuming that GTA V comes out in October ? Why ?

B: We already have an" enchanced edition" and it's called the PC version. ( Why would you buy a console on launch when you get much better value buying a gaming PC )

C: Would take way too much friggin time.

D: Would cost very much money to develope it for next gen consoles

I added the D part icon14.gif

G1T