Juggalos

Djdevin10

So in Shasta County (i live there) there's a sh*tload of Juggalos. A majority i don't like, because they think they are so badass because the scream WHOOP WHOOP to the police and run, and smoke resin. But there are some i like, like my friends brother, and this one dude who beat the sh*t outta this kid by taking him down with a headbutt. So are there alot of Juggalos in you're town?

P.S If you don't know what a Juggalo is, they are sorta like stans for ICP, or anyone from Psychopathic Records. If you still dont get it.

If i offended any juggalos, I'm sorry, but i just think this is just the majority. Proove me wrong

user posted image

*Sigh* Kids these days and their made up words.

Since I still don't get what a "juggalo" is, I can't say if we have them where I live. If they're just punk teenagers, then we have lots of them.

Edited by Chunkyman

izx6.jpg

Boss Greaser

A bunch of kids acting as if a gang. It's sad really, I hate every single juggalo.

user posted image

G1T

kmlwin.1996
Bunch of c*nts.

True Story.

Branches and bitches of Juggalos can be found in our school.

*Sigh* Kids these days and their made up words.

Since I still don't get what a "juggalo" is, I can't say if we have them where I live. If they're just punk teenagers, then we have lots of them.

Well, Charlie Sheen and Coolio are Juggalos, so no not just punk teens.

user posted image

Juggalos are the stupidest people around. I present exhibit a:

Plus, they call themselves juggalos.

f*cking magnets, how do they work?

Edited by Iminicus

Finn 7 five 11

I like some of ICP's f*cked up lyrics, it's pretty funny actually, but juggalos are sh*t c*nts.

Not all are idiots. I actually don't even like to accociate myself with others because even I can't stand to be around them. I do like the music and understand the concept of an outcast misfit family and I am a part of it, but most of the time it's wiggers and rednecks and therefore I cannot stand it. If you take the whole concept of gangster clowns and axe murdering seriously, I'm not gonna hang around with you. If you understand that the music is merely a form of entertainment and look at it that way and nothing else, we'll get along.

I look at Psychopathic and all of it no differnet than I do a favorite video game. It's entertaining, it's fun, and you get what they're saying. But just like those morons who imitate GTA and go shooting places up, we have Juggalos who terrorize old ladies and smoke pot and think they're hardcore shlt when in reality if they went up to a real LA gang member, they'd shlt themselves. Most of all, I cannot STAND the ones who think they're black when they're from a trailer park. Which is why, as I said, I don't accociate myself with many Juggalos. I enjoy the music (except crap like Miracles), and enjoy the show. I am friends with other Juggalos (who believe it or not are cool, non-wigger non fake wanksta people who look at it the same way as I do), other than that, nah.

Axed

Not all are idiots. I actually don't even like to accociate myself with others because even I can't stand to be around them. I do like the music and understand the concept of an outcast misfit family and I am a part of it, but most of the time it's wiggers and rednecks and therefore I cannot stand it. If you take the whole concept of gangster clowns and axe murdering seriously, I'm not gonna hang around with you. If you understand that the music is merely a form of entertainment and look at it that way and nothing else, we'll get along.

I look at Psychopathic and all of it no differnet than I do a favorite video game. It's entertaining, it's fun, and you get what they're saying. But just like those morons who imitate GTA and go shooting places up, we have Juggalos who terrorize old ladies and smoke pot and think they're hardcore shlt when in reality if they went up to a real LA gang member, they'd shlt themselves. Most of all, I cannot STAND the ones who think they're black when they're from a trailer park. Which is why, as I said, I don't accociate myself with many Juggalos. I enjoy the music (except crap like Miracles), and enjoy the show. I am friends with other Juggalos (who believe it or not are cool, non-wigger non fake wanksta people who look at it the same way as I do), other than that, nah.

No, all of them are idiots. Why do you want to belong to that? Can't you think for yourself without having someone tell you? Juggalos and the whole cult around ICP is disturbing and pathetic.

You need to grow up and stop hiding in some stupid misfit family fantasy.

No, all of them are idiots. Why do you want to belong to that? Can't you think for yourself without having someone tell you? Juggalos and the whole cult around ICP is disturbing and pathetic.

Damn straight boy!

If we don't understand what you like about them, don't bother explaining it to us! 'Cause we're too damn cool to listen and WE KNOW EVERYTHING.

No, all of them are idiots.

I don't see how and that's a generalization but whatever.

Why do you want to belong to that? Can't you think for yourself without having someone tell you?

I don't "belong" to anything. I'm just a fan of their music. Like I am of any other band/group/artist.

Juggalos and the whole cult around ICP is disturbing and pathetic.

I've seen more pathetic and disturbing fans, honestly. But in general, sure it's disturbing and weird. That's the point. That's why people like it. Just like Marilyn Manson's fans. He's weird and puts on a rockin' show.

What does liking music have to do with growing up? Music is music.

Axed

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

I don't know many people who would be deemed 'Juggalos', but the ones that I do know tend to come from a poor, white trash background and tend to be very obnoxious and rude. I don't think it's Juggalos, just the group of people that this culture attracts.

I've never seen one of these creatures in real life but I've seen footage of where they all gather once a year or so to worship ICP, it's kind of like Mecca for them, can't remember the name of it. It's like "Juggalo-fest" or some sh*t, but my god it looks terrible. It's unwashed masses personified, the smell must be horrendous when they all come together, they really are a disgusting looking group of people. If I remember correctly, I think they stay out there for weeks, wallowing around in alcohol, kiddy snacks and faygo because apparently ICP has some kind of connection with that soft drink. To each their own though, different strokes for different folks

Thank god this group didn't make i big in england. They look like the biggest bunch of twats I have ever seen.

user posted image

Thank god this group didn't make i big in england. They look like the biggest bunch of twats I have ever seen.

I've no idea who or what they are, they'd get put in the Mersey walking around Liverpool like that.

user posted imageuser posted image

There used to be a f*ck ton of 'Juggalos' in my town.

I was a part of the 'Hardcore' scene back then, and my sister got all twisted up in the juggalo thing. I called her a poser, she screamed "I'm a Juggalette!!"

And I punched her, a few months later the KlownKraze died out in my town. I'm not saying that it was because of me, but...

It was because of me.

It was because of me.

Is that why you call your Rodneythesvoir then ?

user posted image

I can't imagine what could happen if these guys decide to invade the favelas in Rio and São Paulo. It would take some time for the cops beat them all. Specially if they decide to work together with the drug dealers.

But luckily I never saw one of these here. They seem to be just a bunch of unloved kids that decided to f*ck themselves with some cocaine or whatever they snort/smoke. Their songs are funny though - not that I like this kind of thing, but it worth a laugh.

deathdealer

thankfully, I never ran into a juggalo down here in florida(do they even exsist in this state?) but I do run into other types of douchebags.

People probably aren't interested but I'll try to explain the whole family thing better.

The whole "family" thing is because, like Iminicus said, we're misfits. We were the kids that were never popular, never loved. We take them and we give them a friend. We say "we'll get your back and help you out when no one else will." Listen to the song "Scarry Kidz". It'll explain a lot. Here's a couple of lyrics

"The rejected

Affected

Lonely and erected

Those who repped it

The never respected"

Speaking about those misfits. I can relate to them because I was one of them. Most are. And those I consider family, the ones I'll be friends with when they never had anything. There's a line in "Raw Deal" by Twiztid that says just that.

"And steal that new whip and platinum chain

To give it all to a Juggalo who never had a thing"

The ones who smoke pot and act like they're black and do stupid shlt I don't. The whole point of being a Juggalo is to be yourself, even if you're hated for it, and to give someone a hand when they never had anyone offer it.

See I'm not like most who curse someone out or call them fags or whatever because you don't like something I like. If you think Juggalos or ICP or whoever sucks and hate it, I'll be like "cool" and shrug. I don't care. Your right, your opinion. But don't insult me and start shlt because I like it.

All I'm saying is, yes I know there are a lot of Juggalos who give the entire fanbase a bad name. I realize that. And I agree with most who hate them too. But not all of us are pot smoking white trash who thinks he's black. It's like saying all Christians are abortion doctor killers, or all Muslims are suicide bombers. It's ridiculous.

Axed

There's a really interesting little doc about the Juggalo subculture on vimeo.

Watch it free here.

Kind sheds a more humanitarian light on a group of people viewed as freaks.

user posted image

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Thankfully there isn't a visible juggalo subculture here, from what I've heard they sound terrible (both Juggalos and ICP).

@Ryda King

You seem to identify as a Juggalo, and you shouldn't. Just because I listen to Hip Hop doesn't mean I'm a gangsta. The majority of juggalos are white trash punks, and they've turned the whole subculture into something negative, yet you resent them for it, and still claim to be a juggalo. You're holding onto some pathetic title. You may be a fan of icp, and you may be a kind recluse, but that doesn't make you a juggalo anymore. Don't be a subculture, be yourself.

I've never seen juggalos in this town, or New Jersey for that matter. Although I did see a group of them in Philly last year. They weren't doing anything bad when I saw them though, just hanging around and socializing. Oh yeah and one of the dudes had a f*cking axe hanging off a chain from his pocket. They do seem like a bunch of f*ckheads though, especially ICP. They're no where near insane to be honest.

Thankfully there isn't a visible juggalo subculture here, from what I've heard they sound terrible (both Juggalos and ICP).

@Ryda King

You seem to identify as a Juggalo, and you shouldn't. Just because I listen to Hip Hop doesn't mean I'm a gangsta. The majority of juggalos are white trash punks, and they've turned the whole subculture into something negative, yet you resent them for it, and still claim to be a juggalo. You're holding onto some pathetic title. You may be a fan of icp, and you may be a kind recluse, but that doesn't make you a juggalo anymore. Don't be a subculture, be yourself.

I claim to be one because I am one. It's hard to explain, man. I don't resent the entire culture, I resent the ones who are fake posers. Although there are a lot of those out there, like there are with every culture and music fans, there are those (like me) who respect others, don't do drugs and don't act like something you're not. By saying I'm not a Juggalo while still liking the music and having many "fam" friends, I'd be doing the exact opposite of being myself. I like the music, and I like the friends I've made in Juggalos. Many of whom are good people, as hard as you may find it to believe.

Besides, it's just ONE music culture I like. I'm into hundreds, probably thousands more. Music is music. Plain and simple, dude.

Axed

How do they not think they look ridiculous?

"They" do. Violent J said in 1995 that they wear the clown paint because society looks at them and the fans as carnival freaks. So they embrace being a freak. "They" like looking ridiculous. Sort of a pride thing. Turning a negative into a positive.

Axed

na89340qv0n34b09q340

@Ryda King

I claim to be one because I am one. It's hard to explain, man. I don't resent the entire culture, I resent the ones who are fake posers. Although there are a lot of those out there, like there are with every culture and music fans, there are those (like me) who respect others, don't do drugs and don't act like something you're not. By saying I'm not a Juggalo while still liking the music and having many "fam" friends, I'd be doing the exact opposite of being myself. I like the music, and I like the friends I've made in Juggalos. Many of whom are good people, as hard as you may find it to believe.

Besides, it's just ONE music culture I like. I'm into hundreds, probably thousands more. Music is music. Plain and simple, dude.

I think I might have came off as generalizing your entire subculture as a bunch of crazies. Let me use an anecdote to define what I'm trying to say.

A few years ago I would listen to bands like Cradle of Filth, or Marilyn Manson, and I really did love their music. I also realized that my long hair, and general dislike of people made me an outcast. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was part of that whole emo/goth subculture. I started painting my nails black with sharpie markers, and wearing hair over my left eye. One day it came to me that just because I fit the mold of an emo person didn't mean that I had to identify with those idiots. I had 'emo' friends that really were great people, but I eventually came to hate the way that the whole group was portrayed. I stopped identifying with them because to say "I'm emo" and have anyone you meet think of you as a whiny nihilistic angst-bag put me at a disadvantage. I was indeed fit to be a part of that group, I just wasn't fit for everyone else's ideas of what makes a person 'emo.'

I had no idea there was actually a culture around ICP. To me they will always be known as the "Insane Clown Pussies" after Eminem took the clown painted blow-up dolls on stage during the Up In Smoke Tour. I don't know how anyone could actually take them seriously. To each their own I guess.

@Ryda King

I think I might have came off as generalizing your entire subculture as a bunch of crazies. Let me use an anecdote to define what I'm trying to say.

A few years ago I would listen to bands like Cradle of Filth, or Marilyn Manson, and I really did love their music. I also realized that my long hair, and general dislike of people made me an outcast. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was part of that whole emo/goth subculture. I started painting my nails black with sharpie markers, and wearing hair over my left eye. One day it came to me that just because I fit the mold of an emo person didn't mean that I had to identify with those idiots. I had 'emo' friends that really were great people, but I eventually came to hate the way that the whole group was portrayed. I stopped identifying with them because to say "I'm emo" and have anyone you meet think of you as a whiny nihilistic angst-bag put me at a disadvantage. I was indeed fit to be a part of that group, I just wasn't fit for everyone else's ideas of what makes a person 'emo.'

I love Cradle of Filth and Marilyn Manson. But yes I did that too. We all went through phases. CoF's latest album was crap though.

I get what you're saying. But ICP and Juggalos are hated worldwide. it doesn't matter if you're a fan or not. If you like them or the music, you're going to get shlt from everyone. And believe me, I get it everyday. But it's honestly what I like. And I would rather say I like something and actually like it and be hated for it, than conform to the social norm and not like something just to fit in with people. It's the norm to hate ICP, to hate Juggalos. Just like it's the norm to hate Justin Bieber. If you like Bieber, HAHA YOU'RE A GIGANTIC FAG AND YOU SUCK DICKS.

Axed