~UR~ The Uptown Riders MC

The Uptown Riders MC

The Uptown Riders MC

Credit To WindyCityOutlaw(Tables) and Narcis_Speed(GFX)

user posted image

user posted image

The Uptown Riders were founded in 1995 By Brian"Breezy"Jackson.Brian started out as a small time crack dealer in the streets of northwood.Growing up,jackson always had a thing for sports bikes.He would always see groups of guys washing and riding around on there bikes showing them off in front of the whole neighborhood.Brian made a promise to himself saying that he would save up money and open up a hangout for people who loved sport bikes.2 years later brian was deep in the dope game,he was making about 80,000 a week.Brian finally had enough money to go through with his dream.He opened up a spot in northwood where everybody could go chill and show off there bikes.by the time that happened,brian already had 2 bikes of his own,a double T custom and a Hakachou Custom.Brian was the king of northwood,he had it all,bikes,money,loyal followers and women.Months later brian Founded "The Uptown Riders MC".All the Sports bikes enthusiasts wanted to come and join.They rode at high speeds around liberty city all day everyday.The more They grew,the more reckless they got.At this time brian was tired of the dope game and he wanted out,he only wanted to spend time with his MC,but his connections did not like that so he got an idea to help raise money for the club and keep the stress of him.The Uptown riders would start moving dope for him.One day during a drug deal,some buyers tried to jack the Riders and were gunned downed in the process.Word got around northwood and the rest of liberty city that The Uptown Riders were 1%ers.Brian found out but didn't panic.he Just laughed and oredered everybody to stitch a 1% patch on their cuts.It was official the Uptown Riders were the first 1%er sportbikers in Liberty City.10 years later,The club had grown and got into Weapons dealing and organized street racing tournaments.But one day Brian was going to the shop to get some work done to his double t and was gunned downed by some unknown attackers.The gunners were never caught and brian's death went unavenged.For his funeral,attendance was mandatory if you were were a patched member,officer,and even prospect.After the funeral they need a new leader so they voted in the Vice Prez,Malc.Malc was a strong leader and led by example.5 years later with malc running the gang and His Bestfriend DeSean by his side,The Uptown Riders Rose again and continued Business as usual.Today the gang is as powerful as it's ever been.They still smuggle weapons into liberty city,They still Have illegal street racing tournaments.The only thing that's changed is that they rarely touch dope.Malc says it's probably what brought the club down the first because brian's connections must have been jealous because he grew larger than them.Malc still continues to run Uptown with DeSean by his side and that's how it's going to be.

user posted image

user posted image

GTAF Username Gamertag
Founder Brian"Breezy"Jackson ~UR~
President NEWGENESIS AoGjr
Vice President Juice. DegradedCorgi5
Secretary ~UR~ ~UR~
Treasurer ~UR~ ~UR~
Sgt. At Arms ~UR~ ~UR~
Road Captain ~UR~ ~UR~
Enforcer ~UR~ ~UR~
1%er ~UR~ ~UR~
1%er ~UR~ ~UR~
1%er ~UR~ ~UR~
Prospect ~UR~ ~UR~
Prospect ~UR~ ~UR~
Prospect ~UR~ ~UR~
Edited by The Uptown Riders MC

The Uptown Riders MC

user posted image

Attention: We aren't the type of people who are going to throw a piss fit if you make a joke. Have fun; that's what this is all about, right? All we ask in return is that you act moral and respect other member's.
XBOX
Questions Answers
Timezone? (GMT, EST, etc)
-
How many times a day do you vist this forum; and how much do you post when you do?
-
What would you say your skill level is based between one and ten?
-
How old are you?
-
What platforms do you play on? Don't bother applying if you do not have a Xbox.
-
What could you add to the Club if we brought you in as our own brother?
-
Anything else that you would like to bring to the table before we go ahead and review your application?
-

[tableb]

Attention: We aren't the type of people who are going to throw a piss fit if you make a joke. Have fun; that's what this is all about, right? All we ask in return is that you act moral and respect other member's.

XBOX

QuestionsAnswersTimezone? (GMT, EST, etc)

-

How many times a day do you vist this forum; and how much do you post when you do?

-

What would you say your skill level is based between one and ten?

-

How old are you?

-

What platforms do you play on? Don't bother applying if you do not have a Xbox.

-

What could you add to the Club if we brought you in as our own brother?

-

Anything else that you would like to bring to the table before we go ahead and review your application?

-

[/tableb]

Copy and past the code and replace the "-" with your answers.

user posted image

Church Details
Church will be every week on Thursdays at 3:30 CST
Patching-ins will be discussed at Church
We will play Club Business or other player-created minigames in a FM.
The Church will start at our clubhouse in Northwood.
Edited by The Uptown Riders MC

I assume you need no more reserved post since you are not viewing.

Heres a bit of advice. Read forum guidelines before posting. Act mature and respectful, not like how UTM did a month or 2 ago.

Good Luck.

Edited by Dilo

Xplosive_killerX
Everyone chill out, he's working on it right now.

Who's 'he' sarcasm.gif

Boss Greaser
Everyone chill out, he's working on it right now.

Could be a she..

user posted image

G1T

Xplosive_killerX

Wow 2 new mc's damn and lol greaser biggrin.gif

Xplosive_killerX

Members of diablos split up and created two different mc's 0.0

No The President(MethOd) and The Vice President(Alazone) decided they were going to abandon the members and make new gtaf acccounts and start up the uptown riders mc on the disk, so me and AoGjr were going to keep the diablos running but they said no cause we can't we use their graphics because we didn't want to be in uptown riders with them so i'm starting the uptown riders back up because i created them a long time ago.

Xplosive_killerX

Oh that's cool I guess I hope you stick with this wouldn't want you to become another Josh stamper biggrin.gif

wow.gif i hope not either and thanks

Were up now icon14.gif (still need to add some more gfx though)

Thanks will I have more stuff I need to add,and have you seen joey's topic?

How do I join?

Express i need to get an app so just answer these questions:

Name:

Timezone:

How can you contribute:

Your skill level 1-10:

Good luck AoGjr! smile.gif If your boys are up for the gang match anytime soon, let me know. wink.gif

Ex ZuluWarrior
PositionGTAF UsernameXBOX 360FounderBrian"Breezy"Jackson ~UR~PresidentNEWGENISISAogjrVice PresidentJuice.DegradedCorgiSecretary~UR~~UR~Treasurer~UR~~UR~Sgt At Arms~UR~~UR~Road Captain~UR~~UR~Enforcer~UR~~UR~1%er~UR~~UR~1%er~UR~~UR~1%er~UR~~UR~Prospect~UR~~UR~Prospect~UR~~UR~Prospect~UR~~UR~
[tableb][b]Position[/b][b]GTAF Username[/b][b]XBOX 360[/b][b]President[/b]Brian"Breezy"Jackson ~UR~PresidentNEWGENISISAogjr[b]Vice President[/b]Juice.DegradedCorgi[b]Secretary[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]Treasurer[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]Sgt At Arms[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]Road Captain[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]Enforcer[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]1%er[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]1%er[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]1%er[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]Prospect[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]Prospect[/b]~UR~~UR~[b]Prospect[/b]~UR~~UR~[/tableb]

Edited by Ex ZuluWarrior

Doc Rikowski

Locked on request