[colorS]

Color1=$FFD9117

Color2=$FF96210

can someone tell me how to make these colours yellow

Here, take it.

[colorS]

Color1=$FFD9117

Color2=$FF96210

But seriously, these are RGB values (If I recall well, these are ARGB specifically). You can get it with any image edting program, including Paint.

it still displays the dark grey colours (radio station names) and I can barely see the names of the radio stations.

it still displays the dark grey colours (radio station names) and I can barely see the names of the radio stations.

Haha, Silent meant that those color values are in HEX and to edit them by helping yourself on example paint you need to choose some color in paint then get their values in decimal then convert them to HEX, and here you are. And as if there is ARGB then your colors are:

Color1=$ FF D9 11 7  255, 217,17,7Color2=$ FF 96 21 0  255, 150,33,0

...where first 'FF' are 255 in both colors, that are 'alpha' values from A,R,G,B color format (is we are talking about ARGB not RGBA), this could be explained like alpha is kinda opacity that defines how much visible your color consisted from three custom values, is. The more white , the higher alpha value the more visible, the lower alpha the more dimmed. Or something like this tounge.gif

Silent, popraw mnie jak głupoty napisałem wink.gif

Haha, Silent meant that those color values are in HEX and to edit them by helping yourself on example paint you need to choose some color in paint then get their values in decimal then convert them to HEX, and here you are. And as if there is ARGB then your colors are:

...where first 'FF' are 255 in both colors, that are 'alpha' values from A,R,G,B color format (is we are talking about ARGB not RGBA), this could be explained like alpha is kinda opacity that defines how much visible your color consisted from three custom values, is. The more white , the higher alpha value the more visible, the lower alpha the more dimmed. Or something like this tounge.gif

the colours are fine now but when I minimize the game to the Start Menu there's a message that says "$FFD9117 255, 217,17,7 is not an integrer value".How can I fix this error?

Write them in hex...

MW_29 - wszystko było w porządku wink.gif

the colours are fine now but when I minimize the game to the Start Menu there's a message that says "$FFD9117 255, 217,17,7 is not an integrer value".How can I fix this error?

Because i didn't posted exact code to be compilable tounge.gif ...I just extended it with my comments to explain, so in this shape it won't work tounge.gif Do like this:

Color1=$ARGB

Where as A Type: FF, as R type FF, as G type FF and as B type 00, AND those are values of colors stroed in hexadecimal! First FF thats 255 alpha channel, then next FF is 255 for red color, next FF for green color, and last 00 as 0 for blue color, when to get it toghether it will be explained like RGB: 255,255,0 layed onto Alpha: 255, so therefore: FFFFFF00 in HEX although this hex is now in ARGB order. This case will be just like:

Color1=$FFFFFF00

for plain yellow color wink.gif

it still displays the error message but the colour works when I start the game.Is that a problem cause the colour is yellow, the game is running, only the message appears and when I quit the game the message dissapears.