Just had the coolest handicap deathmatch ever

KevinthePRF

KevinthePRF

2 on 1 against me, Liberty City, heavy weapons, 20 minute time limit. We had about even rankings.

I can't stop laughing about what just happened. I got thrown in the above game and said what the heck. We started in Alderney where I got a rocket launcher and hid to ambush in an alley. We traded rocket fire but missed each other, then ran around a bit in vehicles. I got a lucky vantage point above them from a bridge and hit a vehicle they were in with a rocket. Boom, two kills for me, none for them.

I am sure they were pissed, but while they resupplyed in Alderney I took off for the Broker Airport in a vehicle. After a speedy drive across Liberty City in which I knew they were chasing behind I jumped in a helicopter. I was already laughing as I zipped over them back torwards Algonquin while they were somewhere driving east in Broker. LOL!

I breezed around the skies of Algonquin waiting for what I was sure the two of them in their own helicopter. About 4 minutes later here they come, more pissed than ever. We traded fire just once and I dove around some buildings, losing them and landed in north Algonquin. Before they knew were I was I grabbed a car and drove into the subway.

Funny thing is they couldn't figure out what the heck was going on for another 5 minutes as I kept driving around the subway while they drove around furiously on the streets looking for me. Of course they were fighting traffic so they couldn't get close to me.

Finally I drove out on a subway bridge and waited until they drove out on the same bridge on the road. FINALLY they figured it out as I dove back into the subway. By now there was only about 1:30 left. One quit, then with about a minute left the second one gave up.

20 minute match, 1 hit, 2 kills, 1 win. Never happened before, probably never will again.

Crimson Flam3s

That's nice smile.gif It always feel good to win against 2 people, I don't think they were too happy that you run away from them, but it was 2 vs 1 already..

2 on 1 against me, Liberty City, heavy weapons, 20 minute time limit.  We had about even rankings.

I can't stop laughing about what just happened.  I got thrown in the above game and said what the heck.  We started in Alderney where I got a rocket launcher and hid to ambush in an alley.  We traded rocket fire but missed each other, then ran around a bit in vehicles.  I got a lucky vantage point above them from a bridge and hit a vehicle they were in with a rocket.  Boom, two kills for me, none for them.

I am sure they were pissed, but while they resupplyed in Alderney I took off for the Broker Airport in a vehicle.  After a speedy drive across Liberty City in which I knew they were chasing behind I jumped in a helicopter.  I was already laughing as I zipped over them back torwards Algonquin while they were somewhere driving east in Broker. LOL!

I breezed around the skies of Algonquin waiting for what I was sure the two of them in their own helicopter.  About 4 minutes later here they come, more pissed than ever.  We traded fire just once and I dove around some buildings, losing them and landed in north Algonquin.  Before they knew were I was I grabbed a car and drove into the subway. 

Funny thing is they couldn't figure out what the heck was going on for another 5 minutes as I kept driving around the subway while they drove around furiously on the streets looking for me.  Of course they were fighting traffic so they couldn't get close to me. 

Finally I drove out on a subway bridge and waited until they drove out on the same bridge on the road.  FINALLY they figured it out as I dove back into the subway.  By now there was only about 1:30 left.  One quit, then with about a minute left the second one gave up. 

20 minute match, 1 hit, 2 kills, 1 win.  Never happened before, probably never will again.

Man this is sad... what a waste of time, I hate when someone do what you did than I have to get a heli and take him down (time waste suicidal.gif )

That's nice  It always feel good to win against 2 people, I don't think they were too happy that you run away from them, but it was 2 vs 1 already..

I always play all vs me in TDM, my biggest match was 6 or 7 vs 1 and I win 95% of games, this 5% lost is when weapons are set to melee and I have no luck. 2 vs 1 is not a challenge...

Edited by SARDYNA108

Crimson Flam3s
2 on 1 against me, Liberty City, heavy weapons, 20 minute time limit.  We had about even rankings.

I can't stop laughing about what just happened.  I got thrown in the above game and said what the heck.  We started in Alderney where I got a rocket launcher and hid to ambush in an alley.  We traded rocket fire but missed each other, then ran around a bit in vehicles.  I got a lucky vantage point above them from a bridge and hit a vehicle they were in with a rocket.  Boom, two kills for me, none for them.

I am sure they were pissed, but while they resupplyed in Alderney I took off for the Broker Airport in a vehicle.  After a speedy drive across Liberty City in which I knew they were chasing behind I jumped in a helicopter.  I was already laughing as I zipped over them back torwards Algonquin while they were somewhere driving east in Broker. LOL!

I breezed around the skies of Algonquin waiting for what I was sure the two of them in their own helicopter.  About 4 minutes later here they come, more pissed than ever.  We traded fire just once and I dove around some buildings, losing them and landed in north Algonquin.  Before they knew were I was I grabbed a car and drove into the subway. 

Funny thing is they couldn't figure out what the heck was going on for another 5 minutes as I kept driving around the subway while they drove around furiously on the streets looking for me.  Of course they were fighting traffic so they couldn't get close to me. 

Finally I drove out on a subway bridge and waited until they drove out on the same bridge on the road.  FINALLY they figured it out as I dove back into the subway.  By now there was only about 1:30 left.  One quit, then with about a minute left the second one gave up. 

20 minute match, 1 hit, 2 kills, 1 win.  Never happened before, probably never will again.

Man this is sad... what a waste of time, I hate when someone do what you did than I have to get a heli and take him down (time waste suicidal.gif )

That's nice  It always feel good to win against 2 people, I don't think they were too happy that you run away from them, but it was 2 vs 1 already..

I always play all vs me in TDM, my biggest match was 6 or 7 vs 1 and I win 95% of games, this 5% lost is when weapons are set to melee and I have no luck. 2 vs 1 is not a challenge...

It depends on who you are playing suicidal.gif

I played 4-5 noobs against me and I can take them down easily since they don't attack in groups, low skills etc.

He said he played people around his level. Tell me, how well would you do playing against people your own skill?

Original poster sounds like the opposite of Darkbernardking that's for sure.

Anyways I won't pass any judgements but, it does sound a bit cowardly to go in the subways, to avoid confrontation. I was expecting to read something interesting, with the topic title, "coolest handicap deathmatch ever"...

Maybe later someone else will post here.... "Annoying Cowards in Deathmatch"

and it will go something like this " I was playing with a friend and this guy thought he'd take us both on, anyways after a lucky double kill with an RPG, all he did was fly away and then go into the subway system and drive around" sigh.giftounge.giflol.gif

7cg1vNw.png

Tell me, how well would you do playing against people your own skill?

There arent many of them in ranked matches anymore, since im 10 rank I played about 700 TDMs including less than 20 for sure against people on my own skill so its really hard to say, occasionally I can get few mid skilled players into other team and than game is good and its challenge to win but I would fight for sure not kill 2 of them with rpg and run to heli or to subway...

Legacy-666_

yeah wait for darkbernard to spark up his usual. anyway congrats on your win, it always feels good to come out on top in a 2 on 1 situation. Though 4 kills to 0 doesnt sound like a very huge kill count.

Crimson Flam3s
Tell me, how well would you do playing against people your own skill?

There arent many of them in ranked matches anymore, since im 10 rank I played about 700 TDMs including less than 20 for sure against people on my own skill so its really hard to say, occasionally I can get few mid skilled players into other team and than game is good and its challenge to win but I would fight for sure not kill 2 of them with rpg and run to heli or to subway...

I know but he sounds like he isn't too skilled yet, taking 2 people on at the same time must be hard I guess, although I don't think escaping was the right thing, but you know.. smile.gif

I just asked you because One thing it's playing solo against lots of newbies, I done it and it's easy to win, but playing outnumberedagainst people your own skill isn't that easy especially if they do some tricky tactics..

Phenomanonymous

My favorite is when people will grab a rocket launcher, go inside a building & tell you to "come find them."

I'm really surprised the other players didn't kick you, OP. I would have.

Man this is sad... what a waste of time, I hate when someone do what you did than I have to get a heli and take him down (time waste)

Now you know how I feel but my situation is pickups in 1v1s. Back when I used to play on Colony against 1 person, they go for pickups lol so then I'd have to get it too. Sadly, only organized 1v1s follow the no pickups code.

Its all about etiquette I suppose. Theres no rule to say that you have to keep killing them. If you get a few kills then avoid getting killed and win the game thats just as good as any other win but people wont like you for it.I think everyone has a code of GTA some genuine some just plain daft because it suits them. For example Dark king met myself in TMW in Bohan. He was good to his word with his pistol but for me the game was soured because he did not play TMW.He took the road to martyrdom and started failing missions on purpose. After all the tit for tat throwing around of opinions on here that was his chance to to prove me wrong. I didint understand that logic. You could have tried and beat me at my own game and came on here and rubbed in the salt and I would have had to accept that. Not Dark king he see`s fit to spoil the game in the name of his moral code. Here have sweetie m8.. good job... what a hero clap clap clap. I give credit where its due the man can shoot with combat pistol and we had ourself a few dogged drive by fights he got me good a few times but thats not enough to stop monk in his playground.Its like getting ths chance to play Barcelona then kicking the ball into your own net on purpose.Disapointing. You could do so much more than that m8.

How do I spoil the game by failing objectives on purpose? Doing the objective/delivering the pickup first is just as easy as the opposite. I just like playing that way. I don't drive pickups to other island (which I stopped because it was just wrong) so I don't see the big deal in throwing it in the water instead of giving it to Petrovic. I like adding a little Human Police against the Mafia, a little variety in a game mode.

If I was playing with teammates(which I don't really) instead of being the lone pistoleer, I wouldn't fail the objectives for them.

If failing the objectives ruined the game for you then, I'm sorry. You're a good player, a good host as well, which is rare.

On topic: I wouldn't BRAG about that. Doing 2 kills then running away for the rest of the match, I mean come on... They had more balls than you, they should be here on the forums complaining about people like you instead lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif so I don't have to do it lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by DarkKingBernard

How do I spoil the game by failing objectives on purpose? Doing the objective/delivering the pickup first is just as easy as the opposite. I just like playing that way. I don't drive pickups to other island (which I stopped because it was just wrong) so I don't see the big deal in throwing it in the water instead of giving it to Petrovic. I like adding a little Human Police against the Mafia, a little variety in a game mode.

If I was playing with teammates(which I don't really) instead of being the lone pistoleer, I wouldn't fail the objectives for them.

If failing the objectives ruined the game for you then, I'm sorry. You're a good player, a good host as well, which is rare.

On topic: I wouldn't BRAG about that. Doing 2 kills then running away for the rest of the match, I mean come on... They had more balls than you, they should be here on the forums complaining about people like you instead  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.giflol.gif  lol.gif so I don't have to do it  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif

It alright man your not a TMW purist like me so if your having fun so be it. I just thought you would take the chance to have a go at me. Playing the way you were it never tested me they way i like to be tested in a TMW match.You seem to be death match and race fan. If you scratch under the surface TMW and play often you will see that its a combination of both.The Death match element with fighting over items and missions and the race element of having to deliver the item or get to the mission first. Your approach of not bothering about the mission totaly took away the competion. I still enjoyed the fights but we didint do it the way it supposed to be done. Normally if im playing TMW against good players it is a constant race and fight to get the missions done and kill the opposition. You have to think fast and a good game can be heart pounding with many things that can tilt the game either way. I just never felt that in that game. I thought you were taking the piss at one point. You should play a good 2v2 game of TMW. Those are the best IMO. I see what you your trying to do but I was hoping for straight up first to 7.5.In a way youve just given me an idea for my TMW event. wink.gif in fact I believe that my idea will be right up your street. Ill let you known when its ready.

Edited by Madmonk420

I enjoyed it all the way, wasn't mad at all. All I wanted was no RPG, Infernus or glitch noobs and that's what I got so I had no reason to be mad.

I would be pissed too. Using rockets then running away for the rest of the match?