Is GTA Development Complete?

gtav nut

READ FIRST!!! DON'T FLAME, SPAM OR TROLL!!

i was on IMDB the other day, and noticed GTA5 had changed to POST-PRODUCTION. and the date it was updated was 24/05.

Now i know anyone can edit this, but they need proof of some sort or it will be removed, and this hasn't been removed.

now going back to trailer #1, the point where it shows the number on the kerb, just before that a post van drives past with the slogan,

WE AIM NOT TO LOSE IT. What if 24/05 was the date they had set for completing the game.

i also checked a few of the games that were shown at E3 and are planning to release this year, they too also say POST-PRODUCTION.

Could this mean V is finished and all left to do is testing/bug fixing??

I do have a life you sad c*nt as if i give a f*ck about your ban, you can stick you know where.

Lets see how much of a life you actually have.

Regards,

G

If it hasn't been removed from IMDB after one week then MAYBE it could be true, although I think with the 24/05 thing included it's going to be a fake.

No. GTA V is released for 2013. A game like Max Payne or GTA V takes time. You don't make this in a few months.

They were all working on MP3. MP3 is finished now and just a few people are working on the Max Payne Multiplayer. Now there're many people working on GTA V and that takes about 1 year MIN. to create a game like GTA V.

So no..

Spider-Vice

I said this many times, the game in the trailer looked extremely incomplete, most likely they were developing Max Payne 3 and GTA V at the same time, with Max Payne 3 on their top priority. Now GTA V should be faster in development though. I'd say around 60%.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Am I the only 1 who think that the 2405 theory was real but they just gave the release date to IMDB, so indirectly they give it to us.

G1T

No. GTA V is released for 2013. A game like Max Payne or GTA V takes time. You don't make this in a few months.

They were all working on MP3. MP3 is finished now and just a few people are working on the Max Payne Multiplayer. Now there're many people working on GTA V and that takes about 1 year MIN. to create a game like GTA V.

So no..

R* North is the studio working on GTA, another studio was working on MP3. Probably been worked on since Episodes was released, so they have had plenty of time to get it to post-production stage.

So no..

what are you talking about??? turn.gif

are you trying to say that they have only started making V??

if so, suicidal.gif.

I do have a life you sad c*nt as if i give a f*ck about your ban, you can stick you know where.

Regards,

G

why arent people letting 2405 go, it came and it went nothing happend now no more topics about 2405 capish?

Post-production

After the game goes gold and ships, some developers will give team members comp time (perhaps up to a week or two) to compensate for the overtime put in to complete the game, though this compensation is not standard.

G1T

So no..

if so, suicidal.gif.

I just say this game takes a lot of time to make. I hope it will be complete soon but I don't think so.

If Rockstar is smart, they won't give us somehting new except a launch trailer.

If they don't give us something new, we will make publicity by ourself FOR rockstar.

mooonlights

So no..

It has been in development since 2008...stop posting random sh*t lol.

why arent people letting 2405 go, it came and it went nothing happend now no more topics about 2405 capish?

are you that ignorant that you cant read THIS IS NOT ABOUT 2405.

GET OVER IT. dozingoff.gif

Regards,

G

Spider-Vice

So no..

R* North is the studio working on GTA, another studio was working on MP3. Probably been worked on since Episodes was released, so they have had plenty of time to get it to post-production stage.

Max Payne 3 was made by almost all the Rockstar studios, even because it's not branded as a Rockstar Games game but yes as a Rockstar Studios game.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Postproduction

Once the game is complete, it enters the postproduction phase. This phase includes extensive testing, review, marketing and finally, distribution.

G1T

So no..

I don't think so wink.gif

thekenny5217

READ FIRST!!!  DON'T FLAME, SPAM OR TROLL!!

i was on IMDB the other day, and noticed GTA5 had changed to POST-PRODUCTION. and the date it was updated was 24/05.

Now i know anyone can edit this, but they need proof of some sort or it will be removed, and this hasn't been removed.

now going back to trailer #1, the point where it shows the number on the kerb, just before that a post van drives past with the slogan,

WE AIM NOT TO LOSE IT.  What if 24/05 was the date they had set for completing the game.

i also checked a few of the games that were shown at E3 and are planning to release this year, they too also say POST-PRODUCTION.

here is the number to Dan houser's place (215) 387-3000

if he doesn't pick up he could be doing a 69ner with Sam so leave a fax (215) 387-3200

Edited by thekenny5217

So no..

if so, suicidal.gif.

I just say this game takes a lot of time to make. I hope it will be complete soon but I don't think so.

If Rockstar is smart, they won't give us somehting new except a launch trailer.

If they don't give us something new, we will make publicity by ourself FOR rockstar.

i was thinking maybe R* are waitning a bit longer so there isnt this big of gap between infos again.

stop people getting early periods. lol.gif

Regards,

G

So no..

I don't think so wink.gif

LMAO, are you for real?

You think they only just started working on GTA V after finishing MP3?

haha you think it takes 1 year to make a game like GTA? try at least 3.

lol.gif funny guy.

na i readed a while ago about Max Payne 3 creation , Rockstar Vancouver ~ 75 employees worked 14 hours a day to finish that game .

R* North people are probably helping out each other R* Studious but the core mass are working on GTA

Edited by xzxxsicko

Finn 7 five 11
READ FIRST!!! DON'T FLAME, SPAM OR TROLL!!

WE AIM NOT TO LOSE IT. What if 24/05 was the date they had set for completing the game.

IMDB is like Wikipedia, it is mostly user-generated content, i would not believe it, the 2405 crap is proof some smartass has been editing away.

I don't think it is completed, they work to a schedule and they don't work to finish early, and if they do they might add more content in or something.

READ FIRST!!!  DON'T FLAME, SPAM OR TROLL!!

WE AIM NOT TO LOSE IT.  What if 24/05 was the date they had set for completing the game.

IMDB is like Wikipedia, it is mostly user-generated content, i would not believe it, the 2405 crap is proof some smartass has been editing away.

I don't think it is completed, they work to a schedule and they don't work to finish early, and if they do they might add more content in or something.

no one can edit it, so it must be real

G1T

i know it is, but any false info is usually deleted after a few days, and this will be there 3 weeks tomorrow.

could be that someone has trolled it on that dreaded date. angry.gif

still worth keeping an eye on though.

EDIT: plus the part im talking about cant be edited.

Regards,

G

i know it is, but any false info is usually deleted after a few days, and this will be there 3 weeks tomorrow.

could be that someone has trolled it on that dreaded date. angry.gif

still worth keeping an eye on though.

or R* did it and asked imdb for a lock

G1T

I said this many times, the game in the trailer looked extremely incomplete, most likely they were developing Max Payne 3 and GTA V at the same time, with Max Payne 3 on their top priority. Now GTA V should be faster in development though. I'd say around 60%.

I disagree, 80-85% would be my guess, if they finished only 60% of GTA V that means the game won't even come out before 2014 lol

My guess is we will get a new trailer soon and rockstar will tell us that its in testing phases...the same thing happened with gta 4...

I disagree, 80-85% would be my guess, if they finished only 60% of GTA V that means the game won't even come out before 2014 lol

it's in post-production so I think around 95-100%

G1T

A Potato Too Far
You don't make this in a few months.

It's taken 4 years, on and off.