SAAT : loading song problem

EAZYJ

Hello ! I used SAAT to change the loading song but there is a matter. At the middle of the song there is like interference for 3 seconds.

How can I fix this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Try matching the new song with the original loading song as closely as possible. It should be in mono, 28000Hz, and probably in the range of 10-15 seconds long (and should be able to loop without skipping a beat). Also note that sound_001 must be the same as sound_002, sound_003 must be the same as sound_004, etc (you can have four different loading screen songs).

• 2 weeks later...
Try matching the new song with the original loading song as closely as possible. It should be in mono, 28000Hz, and probably in the range of 10-15 seconds long (and should be able to loop without skipping a beat). Also note that sound_001 must be the same as sound_002, sound_003 must be the same as sound_004, etc (you can have four different loading screen songs).

I don't have any problem when I use a 10 seconds song but when I use a 15 seconds (or +) song I have interferences. :l

We're missing something in GENRL modding at the moment. Therefore, you can't do anything with it.

We're missing something in GENRL modding at the moment. Therefore, you can't do anything with it.

Fixed, all what you got to do is seperate the Mono from the Stereo in Audacity and only keep one mono pist.

Thanks anyway. smile.gif