Too many modders

Lee Everett

Lee Everett

Has anyone else noticed the increase in mods in GTA IV FreeMode? It's like every single game, there's at least 1 modder. If you kill them not knowing they're one of those people, they teleport into your vehicle and set you on fire. Then you respawn and they explode you.

This really ruins the game, period. And I don't see Rockstar patching this. Just wanted to know if this happens to anyone else.

I've had it happen to me, a modder recently lit me on fire without being in my car and in a different freemode one blew me up and made me keep blowing up every time I respawned.

Go do Party Mode or private Free Modes then. Rockstar won't and Microsoft can't do sh*t.

This should be a question to Microsoft. These are people that are using ISO images installed on their xbox. That alone should be banning their Live accounts.

It is getting much to easy to swap disc's in the xbox and installing the cracked ISO instead of the normal game. They do the same thing on COD. I never play that game but I have seen enough youtube videos to see what is going on.

Lee Everett
It depends if you play on X360 or PC ?

On Xbox.

It depends if you play on X360 or PC ?

On Xbox.

Than idk just play private free modes with friends or dont play it at all.

i never seen hackers or modders on PS3 Version free mode

me, neither. And I'm happy not to see people shooting rockets outta a micro uzi or teleporting.

There are already enough glitchers and campers.

Shyabang Shyabang

This is why I don't shoot first. I keep a somewhat safe distance. Then I check to see whether they'd shoot first or not.

It's no longer about skill.