Question regarding the plot

Danikov

Hello everyone,I started playing GTA 3,and now reached Staunton Island after completing a mission named : 'Last requests',The thing I can't understand is why Salvatore Leone wanted Claude dead after all the successful jobs he did for him?

As Maria says in the mission: "Salvatore thinks that we're going behind his back, so he was offering you to the Cartel in order to make a deal. I couldn't let him do that, I mean the worst thing is, it's all my fault... because I told him, we were an item. Don't ask me why. I don't know. Look you're a marked man on Mafia turf and I've got to get out of here too."

As Maria says in the mission: "Salvatore thinks that we're going behind his back, so he was offering you to the Cartel in order to make a deal. I couldn't let him do that, I mean the worst thing is, it's all my fault... because I told him, we were an item. Don't ask me why. I don't know. Look you're a marked man on Mafia turf and I've got to get out of here too."

Now that you've told me that,I do remember something like this being said,Thought it has nothing to do with Salvatore's mind change,Thanks alot,MrMateczko,Sorry for this somewhat junk thread...

Please lock.

Salvatore's mind change, and overall bad treatment of people might be an effect, which was caused by the betrayal of him, in San Andreas, when CJ, robbed the Caligula's. This is further proved, by how Salvatore treats Toni Cipriani in Liberty City Stories.