DYOM claim your older mission

GalacticXp1

GalacticXp1

Hi there

I was trying to claim one of my old missions but it all went bad the mission was edited like a new Mission.

confused.gif That's not what I wanted, I wanted to have the mission the same date they had when I uploaded it to DYOM, so if any one can help out to fix this or to restore it, I would really appreciate it. smile.gif

It's normal that if you claim a mission, it comes as a new mission because 'Last updated' date changes to the date when the mission was claimed.

I don't think it's possible to keep the date as the previous one, unless the dyom site mods/admins have the power to do so.

Actually it could be possible. As people can see in moderator's profiles,missions are clamed but they have their first date.

Actually it could be possible. As people can see in moderator's profiles,missions are clamed but they have their first date.

Like you said, moderator profile. All what you can do is asking avalible moderator to take you mission to you new profile.

And again is not the real realase date. I have two-three clamed storylines.I said it could be possible.

GalacticXp1

Thanks for the help guys, I'll see what I can do about it.