Upgrading Grove Street Gangs Weapons....

Cosmic Gypsy

Cosmic Gypsy

I recently got this game on PC, now I'm near the end doing gang wars and all the grove members i recruit seem to only have 9mm's. I swear in the good old days off PS2 i somehow had my gangs guns upgraded to SMG's, without cheating or modding... Or am i wrong? Anyone know how to upgrade the grove street gangs guns? My respect list is full, i think.

Spray all the tags to upgrade the Grove weapons to SMGs, Desert Eagles, and knives.

Cosmic Gypsy
Spray all the tags to upgrade the Grove weapons to SMGs, Desert Eagles, and knives.

Thanks mate! Knew there was a way.

• 4 weeks later...
sony rosato

Is there any cheat or Mod that will make all tags bein' sprayed?

lil weasel

No, you have to do it.

Look for a 'Trainer' if you really need to cheat or PC Players can upload a game save to the Mission Help for someone there to be kind and do them.

Basic:

Find a Map, print it off, put it in a page protector, then use a China Marker to check them off as you do them. Erase and use it again when you replay the game.

TAGS Map

Snapshots Map

Horseshoes Map

There is also the

SAMA hosted by miromiro if your on the PC.

sony rosato
No, you have to do it.

Look for a 'Trainer' if you really need to cheat or PC Players can upload a game save to the Mission Help for someone there to be kind and do them.

Basic:

Find a Map, print it off, put it in a page protector, then use a China Marker to check them off as you do them. Erase and use it again when you replay the game.

TAGS Map

Snapshots Map

Horseshoes Map

There is also the

I don't like to use cheats,I've already sprayed 68 taggs.but then didn't find the others,an' that made me lose my f*ckin'mind.but with this map am gonna do them all.thanks alot

No, you have to do it.

Actually, that is false, as all you have to do is use a Save Game Editor...I have confirmed this...

Also, There is a code tool, called Pillager, located here in the PINNED Downloads Database, topic as created by Girishb and the tool created by Demarest that highlights the tags(and Photo Ops, Horseshoes, and Orysters for that matter) to make them easier to find-if you want to do it yourself-this method is NOT a cheat, as noted in the Pinned topic... tounge2.giflol.gif

StratoDavid
No, you have to do it.

Basic:

TAGS Map

Snapshots Map

Horseshoes Map

There is also the

You can also edit it with SA Gang Weapon Changer, but i forgot the website to download it. With that program you can change the gang weapon so GSF can attack with Minigun, RPG , HS RPG and many more. But i thing, it only work in the pc and keep searching

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any code/cheat discs?

• 2 months later...

according to my knowledge there is no such cheat for spraying all the tags it should be done manuallly by CJ

• 1 month later...

They already have the Tec-9 during the storyline..... Which would be upgraded to SMG if you spray all the tags.

• 1 month later...
Radoonhagaydoon

my goal is to get all of those damned tags finished so grove wield more powerful guns than just tec-9s and 9mms

• 1 month later...

The ARMAX has a code that sprays the tags for you and thus, gives you desert eagles, mp5's & knives. If you want to spray them manually, there are plenty of tutorials on Youtube as already pointed out. The problem with desert eagles & mp5's is Groves aiming fails whereas Sindaccos & FBI have better aim with said weapons. Ric-013s's post details how to make your own gang weapons codes. I recommend the spaz12 (to replace the desert eagle), the minigun (to replace the mp5) and the chainsaw to replace the knife because I'm a big fan of the Texas chainsaw massacre movies.

Radoonhagaydoon

I wanna feel proud of myself for spraying all of them manually, I've never done it before..seriously--It's like the GTA 3--I never beat that either..I also wanna do the last Zero mission so I can get that asset..

@BabeRuth: Yeah, okay, but this is "Cheats & Tricks".

@Radoonhagaydoon: I've actually sprayed the tags manually but others are lazy. The only things I cheat on are things that just can't be done without cheating/coding. Missions and side missions can, so I don't cheat on those. I myself have never beat GTA 3. Then again never played it, but should. If you can beat Zero's 2nd mission, you can beat the 3rd which is much easier than the 2nd.

Edited by GTASAddict

Uhh... How exactly did you beat or get further into the game without doing 0's mission notify.gif

@BabeRuth: I recall Zero's missions coming before N.O.E. in chronological order, but you don't have to abide by that order.

Edited by GTASAddict