Radiant Side Missions

aiden2412

I'm not sure if any other games do this, but as an example, In Skyrim the side quests for the guilds are unlimited because they randomly pick certain aspects of the quest when you take it. While Skyrim and GTA V are very different games, I still think that this could work if done right in GTA V.

I remember in TBoGT there was the Bouncer missions at Maisonette, and there was the local crimes on the police computer in IV, but I don't remember much else. I think that pretty much every side quest and job that you do could potentially be unlimited if they randomize the criteria each time you take them on, which also means that you would never have to worry about not enough money (not that that really happens). Each target in a hitman mission could be randomized, as could each car in a grand theft auto job, a house in a burglary mission etc.

This would add on to the things you could do once you have completed the game, especially if they add a lot more stuff to do outside of the main story. What do you think?

Link

Link

xmas.gif

fV9tG4b.gif