GTA V could be more serious?

MARKUS.

Hey guys I was thinking, GTA V could be more serious? I mean there's not gonna be more 69 numbers in fire trucks, ambulances, cop cars... (in fact the cop car number in the trailer hasn't got the 69 number) or penis drawings everywhere?

What do you guys think?

FlavouredMilk

Those immature jokes are the essence of Grand Theft Auto. Enough said.

Hey guys I was thinking, GTA V could be more serious? I mean there's not gonna be more 69 numbers in fire trucks, ambulances, cop cars... (in fact the cop car number in the trailer hasn't got the 69 number) or penis drawings everywhere?

What do you guys think?

NO! icon13.gif

I love watching all this funny videos on YT about R* jokes and easter eggs

What about the mile high club building in the trailer. I'm assuming the jokes are back. wink.gif

I'd like it if they made them a bit less obvious. Still have 69 floating around here and there but have it harder to spot, it was literally everywhere that a number was required in SA so it just got tired.

Same goes with the rest of the immature jokes, just don't have them as blindingly obvious. The ones such as Gruppe Sechs and the construction firm in the trailer being called STD are good, Gruppe Sechs is just German for Group Six just has the benefit of sounding like something else, and the STD was hidden quite well.

^^^ Mile High Club is a good one because the club looks to be on top of a high building, so it makes sense as it's high up and it's a club, but also has the immature overtones . Like JC2s Mile High Club being on an airship.

Edited by GarrowsKai

Just because we didn't see any in the trailer doesn't mean there won't be any I don't think. The 69 jokes are a staple of the GTA Series and a classic.

I dont especially like those jokes, but neither get annoyed by them, so they can stay in for the 12 year olds tounge.gif

Jetski - Speedophile2000

That's one of the good ones. Obvious but sort of realistic at the same time.

"Putting the FU in fumigate". They showed a lot of their humour in that trailer, I think it's here to stay.

EDIT: There's also the more satirical things like on the mail van it says "We aim not to lose it".

GTA will always have jokes like that. But they are able to pull them off in a serious tone.

And along with the speedophile jetski, don't forget the soda... E-Cola

LanceTVance

The eCola name is a play on the ecoli bacteria and possibly the Ebola virus; the company's slogan even states the drink is "Deliciously infectious!". The name also sounds like "Ricola", a brand of cough drops.

http://gta.wikia.com/ECola

ThisIsHorosho

i don't care for jokes when i play games like GTA at all...all that matters to me is solid gameplay, presentation and as a side bonus - attention to details, like you know people doing random stuff, police chasing after random people on the streets, more breathing and lively city etc...in fact realism in a computer games is what matters the least to me...when it comes to graphical realism, than yes i'm all for it, but when it comes to gameplay realism than hell no!...but thats just me...

Live is Life nana nana na...

I remember R* Easter egg in vice city da dick lol

The best VC Easter Egg was the actual Easter Egg lol...

user posted image

If the story is serious like IV, then yes. If its a crazy SA type game then i wouldnt mind.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

I like the irony of a multimillion dollar company having the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy

user posted image

I'd like it if they made them a bit less obvious. Still have 69 floating around here and there but have it harder to spot, it was literally everywhere that a number was required in SA so it just got tired.

Same goes with the rest of the immature jokes, just don't have them as blindingly obvious. The ones such as Gruppe Sechs and the construction firm in the trailer being called STD are good, Gruppe Sechs is just German for Group Six just has the benefit of sounding like something else, and the STD was hidden quite well.

^^^ Mile High Club is a good one because the club looks to be on top of a high building, so it makes sense as it's high up and it's a club, but also has the immature overtones . Like JC2s Mile High Club being on an airship.

How could you not love 'Gruppe sechs?'

G1T

I dont especially like those jokes, but neither get annoyed by them, so they can stay in for the 12 year olds tounge.gif

Why can't people like you just get the f*ck out of here? I am tired of people like you, seriously.

Just because you have the worst sense of humor ever doesn't mean that only 12 year olds like it, retard... Seriously.

Racecarlock

You want a serious game with no jokes? Play through mafia II, like I'm completing right now. Go ahead. Try it. Try getting through the melodrama, the frustrating and bland shooting sections. Try waiting in traffic and listening to only 3 radio stations each with just about no jokes between them. Try to get through the grayness, the blandness, the overall boredom that is Mafia II. Which reminds me, I still gotta goddamn finish it. I'm halfway through chapter 14.

More serious? No way! Well, even GTA IV had funny easter eggs and sh*t. Besides the story it wasn't that serious. Wait, what the f*ck i'm saying. The story was even funnier than the III storyline. It only had a serious end, witch was better than these happy endings that we saw in III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS - boring after 5 f*cking games.

Yup, it's true. But I'm trying to focus on the 69 number or in the penis drawings... They're overused? Should R* put another jokes?

I'd like it if they made them a bit less obvious.  Still have 69 floating around here and there but have it harder to spot, it was literally everywhere that a number was required in SA so it just got tired.

Same goes with the rest of the immature jokes, just don't have them as blindingly obvious.  The ones such as Gruppe Sechs and the construction firm in the trailer being called STD are good, Gruppe Sechs is just German for Group Six just has the benefit of sounding like something else, and the STD was hidden quite well.

How could you not love 'Gruppe sechs?'

Noo you got me wrong, I DO love those ones, just a bit tired of the overused 69/penis jokes. Not saying they should go, just they shouldn't be put everywhere! I love the humour R* puts in the games, just prefer it when it's a bit more subtle lol.

Edited by GarrowsKai

Why can't people like you just get the f*ck out of here? I am tired of people like you, seriously.

Just because you have the worst sense of humor ever doesn't mean that only 12 year olds like it, retard... Seriously.

True.

But seriously, drawings of penisses? If you still laugh at things like that when you are 20+, then, in my opinion, you are a retard.

Jetski - Speedophile2000

That's one of the good ones. Obvious but sort of realistic at the same time.

That's not immature really. -phile added to the end of something is used in many different words beside the obvious pedophile.

Example - I own a very good stereo system and play vinyl records. Some would call me an audiophile.

The jokes are funny, and a staple in the GTA universe. If you look at current advertising, it is not much different really.

True.

But seriously, drawings of penisses? If you still laugh at things like that when you are 20+, then, in my opinion, you are a retard.

Why the f*ck would you draw penisses??

G1T