Natural Disasters in GTA V?

The Wolfman

TovarishTony

There should be missions that you fight against enemies during a storm or earthquake that would be an awesome battle

HOLDMYBALLSACK

i wanna see dust storms and stuff in the desert.

whether or not they can achieve that on this gen consoles remains to be seen

G1T

AleXandeRYeahh

Tornado? Just dust devils in desert, that`s enough.

Earthquakes? Well, small quakes yes, big ones a DEFINITIVE no.

Tsunami? Oh common, this is GTA, not "Day After Tomorrow".

REALLY heavy storms? Sure, all R* has to do is intensify current storms a bit(or a lot).

Lighting strikes? Err, I`m not sure about that, but lighting strikes ripping across the sky may be plausible, but hell, who I`m to know?

RedLightsBlueNights

Weather in LA and surrounding area: Thunderstorms, Rain, Fog, Earthquakes, Dust Devils, and Wildfires

Quite a few of these are rare occurrences in those areas.

sublimelabs

Wildfires and earthquakes could be cool. Maybe a big earthquake occurring while a mission is going on.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
Wildfires and earthquakes could be cool. Maybe a big earthquake occurring while a mission is going on.

fire on current gen consoles looks really bad and would ruin the ambience of the game

do not want suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

G1T

RedLightsBlueNights

fire on current gen consoles looks really bad and would ruin the ambience of the game

do not want suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

What about the Tomb Raider reboot? That has some nice fire effects.

• 3 weeks later...
GTAVisveryawesome

i'd love to see hurricanes that can blow you away lol

Yeah, I want storms, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis (I know it's not the weather), earthquakes and all types of nature catastrophic that exist. That'd be f*cking awesome. But Rockstar won't include all this things. Maybe storms, hurricane's and weak earthquakes. But that's it.

PS: F*ck, Ryan locked the "GTA5 News is Comming Soon" topic. GTAForums is a f*cking sh*thole with tons of trolls and c*nts that destroy every good thread. cryani.gif

mdniterder

Been a while since I played SA mostly due to the getting used to the old control setup vs IV but anyways, wasn't there sand storms in SA?

AtomicPunk

I just went through a natural disater, so naturally, I say f*ck no!

perhapshere

No.

Or do you want a totally distroyed Los Santos? That idea is silly, as most of the wishes for GTA V.

Only natural disaster that I think could happen would be a Hailstorm, and to where it can cause your player and other people to fall over, even make your car engine stop, possible death? Imagine some fat person constantly falling due to the hailstones or if getting chased by police, lol.

AtomicPunk

^^^^How would hail stop a car engine please do tell?

And in Cali, earthquakes are as normal as rain, so, to have earthquakes would be a good fit. Just a rumble once in a while.