Weird, Unusual Stuff

Baseball

A few days ago I remembered something from my childhood, when I was maybe 7 or 8 years old, I was sitting at my desk doing homework, watching TV at the same time. I was watching cartoons actually, and in the cartoon (anime I think, and I remember pretty vividly) a clock fell from a shelf, it was like 12 p.m. and it rotated real quickly and went to 1p.m, and I immediately looked at a real clock on my shelf and it did the same thing. I was stunned, my mom was near me and she was like 'It's only your imagination'. Could've been, but it sure as hell didn't seem like it.

Another time, more recently, I dreamed that I was watching TV and the screen suddenly got black, immediately woke up and the TV screen turned black, after falling asleep with the TV open.

Any stuff similar to this happened to any of you or am I just going crazy?

Exkabewbikadid

I once took a dump in steaming water and when I flushed the toilet the fresh water was boiling hot.

oQywcQM.jpg

I once took a dump in steaming water and when I flushed the toilet the fresh water was boiling hot.

A coherent statement.

icon14.gif Hey, I remember that segment on 'This Ole House'. It was on middle of last month.

A back to back showers with a faulty installation of the hot water valve.

leik oh em jeez!

You ever remember something in a dream, and then wake up to be left wondering if it was a recollection of a prior dream the same night, a recollection of a dream years ago, or if it was a memory created by your subconscious that existed in a fashion that made sense only in your dream?

makes you think.

IM_YOUR_GOD

You want to know what they dont want you to know. ph34r.gif

user posted image

user posted image