She's way too good to be true.

komalr

Ok, I met this girl on omegle We talked for a god half an hour or so. And then after, exchanged our FB id. Then I added her. But she is way too good to be true. Like she's way too pretty and she hasn't ignored me, msgwise. I know this kinda things happen when a guy makes a fake id to make fun of other guys but these fake acc have some thing different like they have sexy, revealing pics of themselves. and just 2-3 pics too and max goes upto 15-20 i guess. But this girl has like 800s of pics of her. So what do you think? Is she for real? How would I find out if she is or isnt?

I'm really hoping she is the real one cause she so darn pretty.

You could ask her for a webcam video, that's quite legit wink.gif

Or, ask her to wear something in a picture to your likings (color or something) or something like that.

Besides that, there's only one way to really find out ...

vertical limit

Skype.

Tell her to write a word on a paper and show it to you on Skype.

How good looking is this girl exactly? Are we talking pinup or model quality here?

I cant really ask her to come on webcam. I don't think she will either. We're not really that good a friend rite now. Haha she's pretty looking. She sorta looks like Zooey deschanel in her teen years. BTW nothing more than friendship.

Edited by komalr

A Zooey Deschanel lookalike isn't too outlandish, she could be real, has she asked you any strange questions about your personal information?

Triple Penetration

Who the hell has 800 pictures of themselves?

Well, if she's a miniature copy of Zooey Deschanel, then that changes the face of things. Does she live close to you?

user posted image

Who the hell has 800 pictures themselves?

Almost every single painfully self absorbed young woman on any online social network

she's probably just very friendly and sociable, if she's not already seen a photo of you (without bieng too rude) maybe it's best to get it over with, then judge how she acts. But it's very possible she is geniune.

@ EscoLehGo : IDk, Zooey Deschanel looks good to me and naah just girlie talks.

@ Triple Penetration : Photos of her and with her friends.. Though most are of her friends. Naah, she's from the UK and i'm from India.

@ Vercetti27 : Ya, I'm gonna put a hold on showing her my pics. Girls tend to turn 180 when that happens. Ya, maybe she's just searching for a friend she could talk to.

I actually met my girlfriend of 3 years through Omegle. It's weird, because someone posted about Omegle here in 2009 and I decided to troll. She was there to troll too. It was love at first site (bad pun) and we clicked (another bad pun). (We lived in the same area and it's been love ever since) So through all this rambling, who knows?

Edited by .dre.

NGU

you should try meeting girls in real life in real places outside of your home.

it tends to clear up a lot of the confusion about whether or not they're real....

I don't quite understand. You're on a completely different continent to this teenage girl you spoke to for 30 minutes and you're hung up on her? I'll offer you some friendly advice; get over it! Chances are you'll never meet her (if she's actually a she) and if you even contemplate it, you'll come across as a bit of a creep. Why don't you just make "friends" with girls you actually know? It'll be much more beneficial in the long run for you.

vertical limit

Almost every single painfully self absorbed young woman on any online social network

You sir hit the nail right on its head.

Maybe these guys are right. Maybe you should move on, especially if she's in another continent! I was just lucky with my girlfriend and before that we were friends for months. Don't jump the gun so quickly.

NGU

it tends to clear up a lot of the confusion about whether or not they're real....

Yeah, this. I've never met a girl online before other than one from Hawaii that's a gaming friend of mine (though she's pretty hot)

Finn 7 five 11

Yeah, 800 is a lot but not surprising.

or better yet, pay her a surprise visit at her home. She woud be ever so touched by your thought.

The trick here, though, is that you obviously can't ask her directly where she lives. Just talk about your own location so she starts to feel a little more comfortable on the subject, then slyly change the focus of the conversation onto her. And then you can begin to meticulously plan a surprise visit that would surely seal the deal!

or better yet, pay her a surprise visit at her home. She woud be ever so touched by your thought.

The trick here, though, is that you obviously can't ask her directly where she lives. Just talk about your own location so she starts to feel a little more comfortable on the subject, then slyly change the focus of the conversation onto her. And then you can begin to meticulously plan a surprise visit that would surely seal the deal!

If you follow that advice you'll more than likely find yourself in the company of these guys

Exkabewbikadid

Ok, I met this girl on omegle

Revelation: there are no females on omegle.

Trying to form relationships online is the lazy and cowardly approach to dating.

oQywcQM.jpg

How about you put her last name into white pages and then find her house and show up there? That is how you will tell if she is real.

Sneakerhead.

Prob fake. 90 percent of the time, they are fakes. moto_whistle.gif

nightwalker83
@ EscoLehGo : IDk, Zooey Deschanel looks good to me and naah just girlie talks.

@ Triple Penetration : Photos of her and with her friends.. Though most are of her friends. Naah, she's from the UK and i'm from India.

@ Vercetti27 : Ya, I'm gonna put a hold on showing her my pics. Girls tend to turn 180 when that happens. Ya, maybe she's just searching for a friend she could talk to.

Yeah, I know what that is like! Pity, she's not the real Zooey Deschanel. sigh.gif

Trying to form relationships online is the lazy and cowardly approach to dating.

this is basically what I was hinting at with my post, but I was trying to be nice about it.

meeting people online is ok if you're...

A.) an incredibly busy business person

B.) serving in the military

C.) part of a social minority (such as homosexuals)

people in group C are ok because their "kind" is often treated negatively by society at large and so the internet just makes it easier and safer for them to find each other.

people in groups A and B travel a lot, almost constantly. they tend to have a temporary address that changes yearly and this obviously makes it hard to form a long term relationship with someone that they might be attracted to.

if you're not a member of one of those groups, then you really have no good excuse for trying to meet people online.

you're either scared of women, lack confidence in yourself, or are some kind of loser.

this isn't to say that you might not be successful someday.

there are women that are losers just like men; whose only friend is their vibrator and only chance of meeting a real penis is the Red Pages or internet.

and sometimes these boring/socially awkward people manage to find each other and live happily ever after.

Ok, I met this girl on omegle

Revelation: there are no females on omegle.

Not if it happens by chance lol.

Anyway tell her that you think she is too good to be true. No way a girl as pretty and interesting as her would be interested in you. Tell her to take a pic with a sign with your name on it to prove it.

Call me internetically inept but what the f*ck is omegle? It sounds like non-magic folk.

I have met girls in real life. Infact, I just got out of this big relationship, big for me. So, I just want a friend as of now. Though I had added 5-6 girls to my FB through omegle. But she just stood out to me, IDK why?... confused.gif

Haha, no going to het house for me and I was just there to chat as most of the time and I meet people. And oh yeah I dont start my conversation with "ASL?" and the way thing is going I might be able to tell her to prove if she's real.

Have you considered being tagged in other people's photos? On Facebook, when people tag you in a photo, it technically becomes your photo. It will show up on your profile unless you choose to set it so that tagged photos won't appear. I know some people who have a total count of over one thousand photos, and most of these photos are just photos they were tagged in by other people.