albert de silva

1whitebuddah

1whitebuddah

i was playing max payne 3 and i heard the name de silva, then i remembered that casting list that was leaked a while back for gta v(i assume it was for gta v, not sure if it was real or proven fake) but anyway wasn't there a guy on that list called kevin de silva who smoked a lot of weed? would it be possible for max payne and the gta v universe to be the same, and we will get max payne references in gta v and maybe even some characters?

1whitebuddah
No.

a long shot i know but you never know whats possible

Snake Without a Tongue

Yes.

I mean, no.

Actually, no one has any clue, but holy hell it's unlikely.

1whitebuddah
You are referring to Wilson Da Silva: http://maxpayne.wikia.com/wiki/Wilson_Da_Silva

i know, but according to that casting list there is a guy called kevin de silva and his dad called albert de silva.

And how do you know the casting list is 100% true?

LEARN TO READ MY FIRST POST

No. In the Max Payne universe New York is titled "New York", not Liberty City.

1whitebuddah

but they have libertry city map and vehicles and planes from the gta universe, i was just trying to make a thread where people can have a civilized discussion but that seems unlikely on this site, i bet if everyone on this site met up in one place it would look like a nursery or something

GTAboyWonder

but they have libertry city map and vehicles and planes from the gta universe, i was just trying to make a thread where people can have a civilized discussion but that seems unlikely on this site, i bet if everyone on this site met up in one place it would look like a nursery or something

Ever heard of "Easter Eggs"?

user posted image

StateofMind15

This was already discussed stop spamming.

iCaramelBird
You are referring to Wilson Da Silva: http://maxpayne.wikia.com/wiki/Wilson_Da_Silva

i know, but according to that casting list there is a guy called kevin de silva and his dad called albert de silva.

And how do you know the casting list is 100% true?

LEARN TO READ MY FIRST POST

I did you said:

"i was playing max payne 3 and i heard the name de silva, then i remembered that casting list that was leaked a while back for gta v(i assume it was for gta v, not sure if it was real or proven fake) but anyway wasn't there a guy on that list called kevin de silva who smoked a lot of weed? would it be possible for max payne and the gta v universe to be the same, and we will get max payne references in gta v and maybe even some characters?".

And? How does this tell me that the casting list is 100% true?

1whitebuddah

Ever heard of "Easter Eggs"?

im not a f*cking idiot mate, yes i have, so why cant there be any easter eggs in gta about max payne 3

No.

I don't always post or send PMs but, when I do, it's spam.

BANHAMMER

No.