chances of GTAV coming to vita?

lewiizesto

what are the chances of psvita getting GTAV?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. what are the chances of psvita getting GTAV?

• Very high!
    • Fairly high.
    • Maby.
    • A chance!
    • Not much of a chance.
    • not a chance.
    • Absolutely no way!

Please leave an answer and tell us what you think, personally I think there's not much of a chance, but still I'd love to see it on the vita, I have one and seeing it on the vita would set sales right up!

Not the best poll options, sorry. Too vague.

Do you mean the complete game, same as X360 and PS3, with same graphics, features, multiplayer capability? Or do you mean a lesser, scaled down version?

They'd probably have a Vita exclusive game, similar to LCS and VCS on PSP.

Do you mean the complete game, same as X360 and PS3, with same graphics, features, multiplayer capability? Or do you mean a lesser, scaled down version?

Sort of like a scaled down version, but due to the smaller screen u won't see no difference.

Sort of like a scaled down version, but due to the smaller screen u won't see no difference.

Well idk I've played my friend's Vita for a few hours, and honestly, the graphics aren't that great. Besides, not only the graphical limitations concern me, but the space it takes up.

I think that GTAV will not be made for Vita, but instead a seperate GTA game will be made specially for the Vita.

Maybe "Grand Theft Auto Vice City Nights",

OR

Maybe they can do what assassins creeed is doing for teir vita game. Same name, except something added to the end.

like, "Grand Theft Auto V: Vice City Nights"

or even "Grand Theft Auto: Vita"

But according to your clarification that they would supposedly be the same games, I have to vote "Absolutely no way". By the way, the option "not a chance" is the samemeaning as what I voted for. JS

Dominik1411

PS Vita wouldnt even handle GTA IV and I cant believe how R* brings GTA V to PS3 neither because it looks too good and the map seems to be bigger etc... BTW: Who voted for "VERY HIGH" ? idiot...

Some other exclusive GTA like they did with the PSP? Yes, maybe.

GTA 5? No. It looks way too complex for an handheld.

EnviousBird

I guess they're just gonna make a seperate GTA for vita like LCS and VCS.

Maybe in Vice City or something.

GTA VI will combine the new vice city from the vita, LS from V and LC from IV, and they will add SF and LV with a few new islands in between, on one huge map, for PS4, Xbox720 and PC

lol jk

I guess they're just gonna make a seperate GTA for vita like LCS and VCS.

Maybe in Vice City or something.

GTA VI will combine the new vice city from the vita, LS from V and LC from IV, and they will add SF and LV with a few new islands in between, on one huge map, for PS4, Xbox720 and PC

lol jk

I just came.

I don't think GTA V will be released for PS Vita, but there is no doubt the Vita will get a GTA game eventually (just like what happend with PSP)

No way GTA V can run on Vita.

But damn! Some people are really idiots to vote for "VERY High"!

G1T

SammiiDoogles

The way Rockstars games have been of late, they use a huge amount of space - so I doubt we'll get GTAV on the Vita. It's not like games like Mortal Kombat 9 or Rayman Origins that are relatively small, so can be pretty easily ported over from consoles with all features intact.

I'm almost certain we'll get a spin off though, probably around the same time similar to how Assassin's Creed III is getting a spin off (Liberation, same era different location with the same type of gameplay) or how Black Ops II is getting a Vita spin off (Black Ops: Declassified, no details on that yet).

Plus Rockstar were on the list of confirmed developers when the Vita was first unveiled, so they ARE working on something in some capacity - that's a fact, I'd put money on it being a GTA spin off, but I'm equally as sure it won't be GTA V.

Edited by SammiiDoogles

sublimelabs
PS Vita wouldnt even handle GTA IV and I cant believe how R* brings GTA V to PS3 neither because it looks too good and the map seems to be bigger etc... BTW: Who voted for "VERY HIGH" ? idiot...

The PS Vita is more powerful than the PS3, just saying.

A straight-up port of GTA V doesn't seem likely, but a separate story set in GTA V's map -- more likely.

EnviousBird

A straight-up port of GTA V doesn't seem likely, but a separate story set in GTA V's map -- more likely.

What are you smoking ni**er?

It's not.

It's not.

This.

Like I said, I played lots of games on my friend's Vita, and TBH the graphics are alright. Nothing more. the graphics were like a Playstation 2.5

sublimelabs

It's not.

I don't see the need to drop the n-bomb, but anyway -- the fact that the PS Vita can handle party chat and the PS3 can't says a lot.

EnviousBird

It's not.

I don't see the need to drop the n-bomb, but anyway -- the fact the PS Vita can handle party chat and not the PS3 says a lot.

That has nothing to do with it.

Here we go, idiots who don't know how powerful the Vita is:

Xbox 360 RAM: 512MB + 10MB (Shared)

PS3 RAM: 256MB + 256MB

Vita RAM: 512MB + 128MB

Xbox 360 Disc Space: 8.5GB Dual Layer DVD (10GB expansion field)

PS3 Disc Space: 50GB Dual Layer Blu-ray

Vita Cartridge Space: Up to 16GB

Xbox 360 Average Rendering Resolution: 1280x720p

PS3 Average Rendering Resolution: 1280x720p

Vita Average Rendering Resolution: 960x544p

The only areas they'd have to work would be CPU and some GPU elements, but the Vita has been tasked to handle many of the PS3 shaders already, just look at the interview with the Wipeout team. Look at the new Assassin's Creed game coming out on the Vita, it looks pretty damn close to the console game. Granted GTA V stands a higher chance of coming out on the Wii U since it's easier to port to higher spec, less work and all, but to say the Vita can't handle the game is madness, the damn thing is extremely powerful and it's a shame no one is using it to show that off apart from Sony.