GTA V...Open-World, Singleplayer or Multiplayer?

Punkd

when we are finally able to play GTA V...what are you looking forward to most? will you mainly play GTA V just because of the multiplayer? or will you mainly just do the main missions (singleplayer)...or will you just cruise around the city and have some fun in this open-world-genre?

GrandTheftAuto...

I would quite like to complete one or two of the missions to see the games' capabilities as usually the opening mission is one of the best. Then crusin' around the city and surrounding countryside to get a feel for the place, THEN and only then would I think about multiplayer!

I will do both, play some missions then i will freely roam around the city causing chaos, then i will do some missions and so on, i don't give f*ck about the multiplayer though, so i don't think i will be playing online that much

WhiteArcticFox

Both most likely, but it all depends on how well the Multiplayer is done.

Carlover325

My favorite part of the GTA games is the story. I will probably finish the main story before multiplayer even crosses my mind.

EinsZweiDrei

My favorite part of the GTA games is the story.  I will probably finish the main story before multiplayer even crosses my mind.

This. icon14.gif And of course driving and flying around the map in singleplayer to learn it by heart and peacefully enjoy the surroundings.