TXD Worshop Error

BlackMonday

BlackMonday

Hello there, I've started some months ago a new mod that I will probably released soon, wich is a Star Wars Battlefront II mod for SA. I've starting convert ships, maps, and weapons but I've encounter an error with TXD Workshop. When I open this texture:

user posted image

There's no problem but when I click on properties and then check the case "compressed" an error window appear saying "Floating point division by zero". And I don't understand why this appear because the image is in standard size (512/512).

I hope someone can help me.

Use png, bmp or tga because jpg doesn't work.

Ah ok, try opening it in paint, ctrl+x to cut everything, ctrl+s to save, ctrl+v to paste everything back again, then ctrl+s again. smile.gif

• Like 1

BlackMonday

wow.gif Thanks a lot ! it works great ! I don't understand how, but it works ! thanks again !

Ta, Glad to help. smile.gif

I guess it's something to do with the program that created the old .bmp making them differently to the way mspaint makes .bmps

Ta, Glad to help. smile.gif

I guess it's something to do with the program that created the old .bmp making them differently to the way mspaint makes .bmps

Yeah, the same happen with photoshop .pngs and .bmps

• 3 years later...

Ah ok, try opening it in paint, ctrl+x to cut everything, ctrl+s to save, ctrl+v to paste everything back again, then ctrl+s again. smile.gif

WOah dude, it works!