Wanted trophy without being level 10

Phenomanonymous

Phenomanonymous

Please forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I came across a player last night (who was also confirmed to have multiple accounts & only plays race, but that's a whole other confusing story) who had the wanted trophy, but was only a level 4. I asked him how this was possible, & he told me to "figure it out". Anyone know anything about this? PS3 BTW.

Interesting. I had a similar situation on another game where someone was level 100+ in the demo version of the game where the level limit was 10. I figured out he had the full game but then also downloaded the demo. I'll try to figure out this too.

Phenomanonymous

He offered to show me how. "ill tell you how i got wanted at 0 star. u can do it on your machine." I declined, but I'm still interested to know how it's done. I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with backing up your PS3 files to a separate disk drive, then messing with the files on the drive on your computer? I have no idea.

On PC I know few ways to do it - play with cheater and get deleted money bug (cheater spawns you money to 10 rank, you restart game after and money bug appears that delete your money from last match, it happens sometimes but not always), use cheat to unlock achievements, 9 999 999 999 $ is maximum possible amount of money, if cheater spawns you more after it your money will restart and rank probably too, few days ago my friend unlocked all achievements but he got Wanted achievement from money spawned by cheater so he created new account just to get legal 10 rank than after 1 game of Deal Breaker Auf Wedersehen Petrovic achievment came out of nowhere, maybe its possible to get same bug with Wanted achievement

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with backing up your PS3 files to a separate disk drive, then messing with the files on the drive on your computer? I have no idea.

Bingo.

Here's the deal. I know this for sure as I've done it myself.

He had another rank 10 account. He simply copied the save game (or the profile data, I don't know what's the exact name) from that account and pasted it onto his new account. When he got online on his new account, he was rank 10, but as soon as he finished his first game, the rank got reset to 0. And, of course, the trophy popped out.

Like I said, I did this myself using my old account. Still didn't stop me from getting to rank 10 again, though, lol. smile.gif

Here's the deal. I know this for sure as I've done it myself.

He had another rank 10 account. He simply copied the save game (or the profile data, I don't know what's the exact name) from that account and pasted it onto his new account. When he got online on his new account, he was rank 10, but as soon as he finished his first game, the rank got reset to 0. And, of course, the trophy popped out.

Like I said, I did this myself using my old account. Still didn't stop me from getting to rank 10 again, though, lol.  smile.gif

Ah right I seen video about it on YouTube

Yes, that is it. I think that's the exact same video I learned how to do this from. smile.gif

Maybe you got an idea how to use this glitch to delete your money on PC ? I heard that with switched savegames you cant play online, but maybe there is a way ?

Uuuu, I am THE wrongest (lol) person to talk to about that. Have no idea. Especially not since it's on PC. confused.gif