Dark Panthers Gang

xxDPxx Leader

xxDPxx Leader

We are a Street Gang looking for Allies to take over Gta with. We do not mess around, We will do our best to eliminate our enemies. Dark Panthers are the Future. We Live Long and Stay Strong! Anyone Interested in Joining, Message on xbox Live. Have a Great Day!

Gamertag and portion of text requesting you contact leader via private message removed. - gamesguru

Edited by xxDPxx Leader

xxDPxx Leader

Application for Dark Panthers:

IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P07Xh.png[/img]

Username? Answer Here
Age? Answer Here
Time Zone? Answer Here
Platform(s) Answer Here
MP Games Played? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
Do you think your good? Answer Here
Any Previous Gang History? Answer Here
How can you contribute to the family? Answer Here
Tell Us about your self? Answer Here
Anything Else? Answer Here
Edited by xxDPxx Leader

Ex ZuluWarrior

A application table

Username? Answer Here
Age? Answer Here
Time Zone? Answer Here
Platform(s) Answer Here
MP Games Played? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
Do you think your good? Answer Here
Any Previous Gang History? Answer Here
How can you contribute to the family? Answer Here
Tell Us about your self? Answer Here
Anything Else? Answer Here
[img=http://i.imgur.com/P07Xh.png][tableb]QuestionsAnswersUsername?Answer HereAge?Answer HereTime Zone?Answer HerePlatform(s)Answer HereMP Games Played?Answer HereHow often do you visit GTAForums?Answer HereDo you think your good?Answer HereAny Previous Gang History?Answer HereHow can you contribute to the family?Answer HereTell Us about your self?Answer HereAnything Else?Answer Here[/tableb]

ownedbyronin

Rofl...abbreviation for the gang = DP. Good luck guys, hope your dping sessions work out well for you...maybe have a shower afterwards though ;D

Rofl...abbreviation for the gang = DP. Good luck guys, hope your dping sessions work out well for you...maybe have a shower afterwards though ;D

I see what you did there! lol.gif

Edited by lamboto

Forum Guidelines

There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules, games you play and such.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

I will leave this topic in the meantime, so that you can make the necessary changes. You still need to include a roster with your ranks. However, rosters can only include members who are a part of these forums, as I have already stated. If you have any members who do not have accounts on here, and you wish to include them in your roster, they will need to post here and contribute.

We should have made this the name of our gang, maybe Poke and Jam would still be around colgate.gif .

TheLostGhettos

Yup just wanted to say hi guys biggrin.gif oh and hows everything

G1T

xxDPxx Leader

ROSTER

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Gamertags removed. - gamesguru

Edited by gamesguru

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, Gamertag, PSN ID or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally (we also do not allow you to reference external allies, enemy gangs or players).

However, rosters can only include members who are a part of these forums, as I have already stated.

Also, for future reference - include it in your opening post using the EDIT button that is located at the top right-hand side of that post (and any other post you wish to edit). Again, to reiterate, your roster can only include forum members, and it must include their forum usernames. If necessary, you can get your external members to join these forums and contribute to this topic.

I must also note that you are not allowed to post in other topics advertising your gang, it is inconsiderate. This is your last warning pertaining to advertising, and therefore your topic will be locked the next time you disregard the rules/warnings. If you have any further misunderstandings, send me a private message.