Is PSN down?

Kajjy

I don't like to make topics,but I was wondering if anyone is having trouble signing into PSN.I have tried relentlessly on both of my accounts but I cannot sign in.Is anyone else having trouble?

I'll try but the Internet on my pc is working just fine.EDIT- tried it,no luck.

Edited by tommyv2468

I get this a lot, internet fine on one device, not fine on another, it is a connection issue, resetting router will reset the connections and then the one that could not connect may be able to.

edit - ah then maybe it is a US thing, no problems in UK

34693_s.gif

I get this a lot, internet fine on one device, not fine on another, it is a connection issue, resetting router will reset the connections and then the one that could not connect may be able to.

edit - ah then maybe it is a US thing, no problems in UK

Well this is weird I tried to log in again and its saying that my password is no longer valid.It gave me an error when I tried to reset the password.

Edited by tommyv2468

how long has it been since you last logged on? a while back they had to make all passwords invlaid cos of some hack that took passwords and details and sh*t - during the whole 'anonymous' fiasco

34693_s.gif

how long has it been since you last logged on? a while back they had to make all passwords invlaid cos of some hack that took passwords and details and sh*t - during the whole 'anonymous' fiasco

I was online yesterday.

hm, well passwords do not have a limit like steam I think - only 2 things i can think off is you put a character rong somewhere or someone has been on and changed your password (v. unlikely u have been hacked like this)

hmmm it won't let you reset, hang on, i know this one i think, many occurences of this after the hackers. is it error code 80710d36 ?

edit no. hmmm a familair error

Edited by NateShaw92

34693_s.gif

hm, well passwords do not have a limit like steam I think - only 2 things i can think off is you put a character rong somewhere or someone has been on and changed your password (v. unlikely u have been hacked like this)

hmmm it won't let you reset, hang on, i know this one i think

My brother has a PS3 and it won't let him sign in either.The error code we get is "8071053D"

Not working for me either. I even reset the router. No luck.

Perhaps they're doing maintenance?

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Not working for me either. I even reset the router. No luck.

Perhaps they're doing maintenance?

But why wouldn't I'd say " Playstation Network is under matinence" like usual?

PS3 Error Code 8071053D

This error is caused by a power issue with the Playstation 3.

To solve this error:

The Playstion 3 must be hard booted. To do this :

1. Turn the PS3 to stanby power off.

2. Turn off power on the PS3 by using power toggle on back off PS3 and unplug power cord.

3. Restart your wireless router, if using one.

4. Plug in the PS3 power cord and power on the PS3.

5. Try creating a new connection on the by accessing the Network Settings menu option on the Playstation 3.

thats all I could find on the error via google

34693_s.gif

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't as far as I know. It seems to only be in the US though.

@NateShaw92: I'll give that a try. icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

hmmm it won't let you reset, hang on, i know this one i think, many occurences of this after the hackers. is it error code 80710d36 ?

Similar error but there is no six on this one

Similar error but there is no six on this one

ye the error you said is familiar, there was an outbreak of this error after the hack sh*te, msinly in the US as far as i am aware, i put some info i found from google in a post above

34693_s.gif

PS3 Error Code 8071053D

This error is caused by a power issue with the Playstation 3.

To solve this error:

The Playstion 3 must be hard booted. To do this :

1. Turn the PS3 to stanby power off.

2. Turn off power on the PS3 by using power toggle on back off PS3 and unplug power cord.

3. Restart your wireless router, if using one.

4. Plug in the PS3 power cord and power on the PS3.

5. Try creating a new connection on the by accessing the Network Settings menu option on the Playstation 3.

thats all I could find on the error via google

I read that on the web and tried it but it didn't work.

Dunno. Alot of people are saying it's just maintenance and it will be back up by 9pm EST time tonight.

kSTG7.png

Sneakerhead.

PSN does work, I am playing TBOGT multiplayer as we speak.

PetsOvernight

Got this error this morning, but right now it's working. So seems to be fully back up.

Sneakerhead.

Ok, I can sign into PSN, but I can't sign into Play Station Store. suicidal.gif

Vercetti27

yeah, my PSN was telling me to change my password earlier and then froze, obviously something wrong, hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Finn 7 five 11
Looks like it's not working for alot of people.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...09110235AAuQgpe

I hope it's not another hack... panic.gif

I very very very highly doubt Sony would allow PSN to get hacked again, the amount of money it cost them and all the extra security measures they put in place i don't see it happening.

LongHairedFreakyGuy

PSN service has now been fully restored. We do thank you for your patience - now enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Should be all back up and working now guys.

Dang, this is making me not want to dick with mine. I might just have to though.

fV9tG4b.gif