snow confirmed in GTA V (by me)

HOLDMYBALLSACK

HOLDMYBALLSACK

before haters jump onto me i came into some cool infomation i was checking some site and it showed a list of vehicles and if you look properly i see snowmobile in it, i imagine on the mountain range u can use snowmobile or why else would it be listed?

also there list is a chairlift which could be used on mountain resorts?

tounge.gif hope u guys appreciate my work

G1T

scarface910

Its funny how the forum becomes a lot more immature during this time, then again it is morning now in the US and everywhere else in the world people are starting to sleep.

MartisKaneem

oh thanks god, now I feel better because its confirmed by you. whew.

WhiteArcticFox

And in other news, Hitler, the dictator of Germany has been overthrown by allied forces.

Chickenwing
Its funny how the forum becomes a lot more immature during this time, then again it is morning now in the US and everywhere else in the world people are starting to sleep.

Starting to sleep?... only in Asia and Australia

That's what you see when you are in before the lock in a topic made by a troll... People talking about sleeping time...

scarface910

Pretty much what i meant, i seen more intellectual conversations around the time where Asia and Aussies were awake, with the minimum of useless spam posts, then when they go to sleep it all starts to go to sh*t.

Varo Dunham
before haters jump onto me i came into some cool infomation i was checking some site and it showed a list of vehicles and if you look properly i see snowmobile in it, i imagine on the mountain range u can use snowmobile or why else would it be listed?

also there list is a chairlift which could be used on mountain resorts?

tounge.gif hope u guys appreciate my work

Whoa really???

user posted image

Congratulations on discovering something that's already been discovered! sarcasm.gif