I pray GTA 5 is nothing like GTA 4

HOLDMYBALLSACK

HOLDMYBALLSACK

Why GTA 4 sucked-

Horrible main charcter who was completley unlikeable and had a face like a smacked arse

annoying character couusin 'hey niko wanna go bowling?' NOOO FOR THE 1 BILLIONTH TIME

constant mobile ringing with same things over and over again

bland colour pallette everything is so bland grey, brown YUCK

car sounds are absolutly horrendous, driving a sports car and it sounds like my air conditioner

nothing to do, barely any mini games, next to no buildings can be entered

missions over repetitive drive here then drive there.... and repeat

graphics which are poor and jaggy, lack of antialiasing

weather effects which sucked

stupid AI

weapon choice boring

small map in comparison to san andreas

lack of destuctable eniroment, i can drive 100 mph and get stopped by a small piece of metal or tree

bleak enviroment always raining and grey very depressing unlike vice city or san andreas

voice actors leave a lot to be desired compared to san andreas where they actually were real and felt in the moment

lack of customisation, wow i can change to either a brown jacket or a brown jacket! COOL so many choices

overall i hope they were just testing the engine and completly go nuts like they did on san andreas complely milking the consoles and engine to the core. PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN AGAIN GTA 4 WAS THE WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED

G1T

Oh joy it's the "Lets hate on GTA 4" thread. Because this is so relevant to GTA 5..

Sneakerhead.

Join date: June 9th 2012 9 (My birthday is today! tounge.gif )

Username: HOLDMYBALLSACK

Yeah, seems legit. suicidal.gif

Wu Kenny Lee

I don't even think he accually played the game, he just heard ranting about popular games makes you special and stuff whatsthat.gif

Varo Dunham
Why GTA 4 sucked-

Horrible main charcter who was completley unlikeable and had a face like a smacked arse

annoying character couusin 'hey niko wanna go bowling?' NOOO FOR THE 1 BILLIONTH TIME

constant mobile ringing with same things over and over again

car sounds are absolutly horrendous, driving a sports car and it sounds like my air conditioner

weather effects which sucked

stupid AI

weapon choice boring

small map in comparison to san andreas

lack of destuctable eniroment, i can drive 100 mph and get stopped by a small piece of metal or tree

bleak enviroment always raining and grey very depressing unlike vice city or san andreas

voice actors leave a lot to be desired compared to san andreas where they actually were real and felt in the moment

lack of customisation, wow i can change to either a brown jacket or a brown jacket! COOL so many choices

overall i hope they were just testing the engine and completly go nuts like they did on san andreas complely milking the consoles and engine to the core. PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN AGAIN GTA 4 WAS THE WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED

GTA IV was amazing.

You don't liked it?

user posted image

GarrowsKai

I think it was grey and rainy because it was set in a NY style city in the Autumn, SA and VC were set in nice sunny places, think about it and it will all make sense...

I agree with the 'wanna go bowling' bit though, that was pretty annoying.

Chickenwing

I'm going to have to agree with him here .... GTA IV was still amazing though! wow.gif

weapon choice boring

black people

while i consider most of GTA:IV to be a step backwards from GTA:SA, i'd rather have a conglomeration of both games' features.

HOLDMYBALLSACK

have you lot even realised how crap it is just cos u have ur tongues wagging in rockstars anus

the game BLEW it was a failure worst game i ever played id rather watch paint dry it was the most boring game ever

and btw San Andreas and red dead redemption are two of the best games ive ever played!

G1T

This guy is trolling

1.GTA SAN AI is sh*t bro

2.GTA 4 weather is meant to be depressing like gta 3 not sunny sh*t u piece of sh*t

3.Graphics are better than san u nub

4.What a horrible sentence and u suck at english

5.GTFO and go f*ckyourself

/thread

GroveStRoamer

First of all. What is the obsession with roman calling all the time? He rarely called me.

and There were plenty of minigames to play.

Niko became my favorite Protagonist ever and he is the coolest. Talk about niko's face to his face and he will break you

G1T

Harwood Butch3r

GTA IV> You. The end.