Rockstar working on 5 separate projects - Analyst

superdrifter101

5 separate Projects?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. 5 separate Projects?

• GTAV>agent>bully2>manhunt>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>midnight>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>Bully2>RDR

Dont be stupid, it was very similar to gta2. Please have a coherent argument before you rage and drag the thread off-topic.

It was nothing like GTA 2. It was a very clear mix of GTAIII and GTAIV from a 3/4 perspective. It wasn't even topdown. So now you are blind and can't count. Lovin it.

It's barely 3D. For all intent and purposes it was top down. Youre just being a semantic twat to seem self-rightous. It does not count in any shape or form as a new console GTA.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

Last I checked, it's been almost Five Years since we got a new GTA game.

Last I checked it's only been 2 and a half. There have been 3 games since GTA IV you know. And even that was only FOUR YEARS ago. Learn to count before you troll.

aka almost five years. I suggest you learn how to count before you attempt to troll, troll. Unless youre one of those braindead fanboys who counts RDR and LA Noire as GTA games. I don't.

On topic: Id be happy as pie if they released a new GTA every two years. The quality wouldnt go down that much as GTAIV wasnt exactly a quality game to begin with and as soon as you finish it you want to play the next one.

GTA IV was released on 28 April 2008. It will be five years from that date on 28 April 2013, which is 10 and a half months away. That is not "almost five years," it's "just over four years".

Anyway, it's been 2 1/2 years since the last GTA game.

RedLightsBlueNights
^ I don't think you know what a spiritual successor is.

Do you?

Yes I do. ArmA is a spiritual successor to the original Operation Flashpoint. Sleeping Dogs is kind of a spiritual successor to True Crime. Fallout is a spiritual successor to Wasteland.

why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

Last I checked it's only been 2 and a half. There have been 3 games since GTA IV you know. And even that was only FOUR YEARS ago. Learn to count before you troll.

aka almost five years. I suggest you learn how to count before you attempt to troll, troll. Unless youre one of those braindead fanboys who counts RDR and LA Noire as GTA games. I don't.

On topic: Id be happy as pie if they released a new GTA every two years. The quality wouldnt go down that much as GTAIV wasnt exactly a quality game to begin with and as soon as you finish it you want to play the next one.

GTA IV was released on 28 April 2008. It will be five years from that date on 28 April 2013, which is 10 and a half months away. That is not "almost five years," it's "just over four years".

*Facepalm at all this

Never thought this many people would be interested in Bully 2. mercie_blink.gif

GTA V

Bully 2 (maybe)

Red Dead Sequel (maybe)

Agent (in development,slowly)

And a Game for portable console.

Thats what i think.And guys there will be no Manhunt 3 any time soon.

*Facepalm*... On April 28th 2012, it was four years since GTAIV launched. Are you really that bad at math?

Am I missing something? In my post, I said it was just over 4 years since IV, and around 2 1/2 years since the last GTA game (TBoGT). Is there something wrong with the maths there?

Edited by Staten

Dont be stupid, it was very similar to gta2. Please have a coherent argument before you rage and drag the thread off-topic.

It was nothing like GTA 2. It was a very clear mix of GTAIII and GTAIV from a 3/4 perspective. It wasn't even topdown. So now you are blind and can't count. Lovin it.

It's barely 3D. For all intent and purposes it was top down. Youre just being a semantic twat to seem self-rightous. It does not count in any shape or form as a new console GTA.

I'm just saying what Rockstar says, which is the only truth when it comes to GTA. You are just being a contradictory child because you aren't getting your way. lol.gif

@Staten, you are right, and the people saying otherwise are just mindless Zee followers. moto_whistle.gif

TLAD/TBOGT do not count as full games. They are only 20 or so missions long. They are add-ons for GTA4, the main game.

I'm not surprised at the Bully support, it was a well made game and id gladly welcome Bully 2 and a RDR sequel, instead of MORE of the snoozefest that is LA Boire.

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Deji is a coward.

TLAD/TBOGT do not count as full games. They are only 20 or so missions long. They are add-ons for GTA4, the main game.

I can play them without running IV, by playing EFLC. They are definitely games. The only thing they're missing is a new map.

BullworthAcademy

That's what I said!

I can play them without running IV, by playing EFLC. They are definitely games. The only thing they're missing is a new map.

Just watch his "Flies to America" video to see how much of a troll he is. Not British, not a Rockstar hater, clearly was actually there to get MP3... Don't fall for the act, it will just make you rage. (And not in the good way like the engine.)

Yes, you can also play Blue Shift and Opposing Force seperate from Half-Life. Does that mean they're Half-Life 2 and should be called Half Life 2? No. They are add-ons with their own story. They are not proper sequels. EFLC was not a proper GTA sequel, and no amount of finagleing or word play or technicalities will prove otherwise.

Deji is a coward.

Yes, you can also play Blue Shift and Opposing Force seperate from Half-Life. Does that mean they're Half-Life 2 and should be called Half Life 2? No. They are add-ons with their own story. They are not proper sequels. EFLC was not a proper GTA sequel, and no amount of finagleing or word play or technicalities will prove otherwise.

And no amount of your trolling will take this away from Rockstar's mouths...

user posted image

Johnny_Cash1983

and gta ctw is it an add on for gta iv

i dont think so

I'm speaking about 3D GTAs using the RAGE engine on consoles not on handhelds. And no matter what makreting BS R* uses, EFLC is not a GTA sequel. Anyone claiming it is, is a complete moron.

Deji is a coward.

I'm not surprised at the Bully support, it was a well made game and id gladly welcome Bully 2 and a RDR sequel, instead of MORE of the snoozefest that is LA Boire.

Wow, Zee!

It's a miracle, no bashing Cockstar too busy with taking big sips of whiskey and always drunk the offices?

No Max Gayne 3 and Cockstar are lazy drunk assholes?

Did I missed something? xD

Anyway, I don't believe that Pachter asshole his predictions.

He really acts like a damn cat predicting sh*t.

The best is to hear R* their mouth, especially to that balded guy Dan Douche Houser.

G1T

I'm speaking about 3D GTAs using the RAGE engine on consoles not on handhelds. And no matter what makreting BS R* uses, EFLC is not a GTA sequel. Anyone claiming it is, is a complete moron.

And as we've established, in the nation of Zee, Moron means Genius... So there we go, Zee thinks Rockstar are Geniuses. sly.gif

Johnny_Cash1983

just leave zee troll and lets get on topic or it will be locked

I think we should all just start creating our own game. By the time we finish it there will only be a few months or so before the next trailer

ShnePmW.jpg?5

Yes, I think that, after due consideration, Half Life 2 should be called Half Life 2.

Anyway, almost everything you would consider to be needed for a new GTA game was provided in EFLC. New missions, new stories, graphical and gameplay improvements (well, the TBoGT graphics were better at least), new features, a new soundtrack and new vehicles and weapons. As I said, the only thing that was missing was a new map. While I'm unsure whether they're sequels or not (can they be sequels if they're part of the same story as the original? Maybe?) I am very sure that the EFLC are games, and they are GTA games.

You're the Goddamned troll, fool. I'm just trying to state my opinion without being shouted down by hyperactive 12 uear old gta4 fanboys..

For f*cks sake, just drop it already, and lets get back to Bully 2 speculation. Im guessing 2013-2014.

Deji is a coward.

You're the Goddamned troll, fool. I'm just trying to state my opinion without being shouted down by hyperactive 12 uear old gta4 fanboys..

For f*cks sake, just drop it already, and lets get back to Bully 2 speculation. Im guessing 2013-2014.

Who his post are you referring to?

G1T

Yes, I think that, after due consideration, Half Life 2 should be called Half Life 2.

Anyway, almost everything you would consider to be needed for a new GTA game was provided in EFLC. New missions, new stories, graphical and gameplay improvements (well, the TBoGT graphics were better at least), new features, a new soundtrack and new vehicles and weapons. As I said, the only thing that was missing was a new map. While I'm unsure whether they're sequels or not (can they be sequels if they're part of the same story as the original? Maybe?) I am very sure that the EFLC are games, and they are GTA games.

Yes. They are GTA games. They are not proper sequels. They are essentially mods for GTA4.

Deji is a coward.

Johnny_Cash1983

you fail im a fan of gta 2

and ur the troll u now why cuz u try to make any game rockstar make look bad

I'm afraid Zee is in the right here. EFLC was a bullsh*t spin-off. In fact, all GTA "games" that have had to borrow a map from other GTA games (I'm looking at you, Stories/Episodes) have just been attempts by R* to milk the consumer dry. As far as I'm concerned, there have only been four proper GTA games/sequels: III, VC, SA, and IV. sh*t, RDR was more of a standalone GTA than EFLC. V will be the first proper GTA sequel since IV and, yes, it appears that it will be coming 4.5 to 5 years after. sad.gif

and lets get back to Bully 2 speculation. Im guessing 2013-2014.

We can assume that GTA V may release at Fall 2012 or Early 2013.

Rockstar already announced Agent back in 2009 (unfortunately, we don't know how far in development they are right now with the game).

Dan Houser mentioned Bully 2 in an interview about Max Panty 3 back in 2011, and said they're going to start working on it after they finish Max Shame 3. Rockstar take somewhat like 3 or 4 years to produce a new game, so my bet is that Bully 2 would be announced in 2016 more or less.

Johnny_Cash1983

I'm afraid Zee is in the right here. EFLC was a bullsh*t spin-off. In fact, all GTA "games" that have had to borrow a map from other GTA games (I'm looking at you, Stories/Episodes) have just been attempts by R* to milk the consumer dry. As far as I'm concerned, there have only been four proper GTA games/sequels: III, VC, SA, and IV. sh*t, RDR was more of a standalone GTA than EFLC. V will be the first proper GTA sequel since IV and, yes, it appears that it will be coming 4.5 to 5 years after. sad.gif

gta vice city and san andreas is spin off