• GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>midnight>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>Bully2>RDR

Finn 7 five 11
1. GTA V

2. Bully 2

3. Agent

4. RDR Sequel

5. LA Noire Sequel

Rockstar said to expect a sequel to LA Noire and an RDR sequel is rumoured to be in the making.

Team Bondi is no longer around Pal...there is no Sequel to L.A Noire, get with the times.

How can RDR 2 be a sequel? The first one was aready set at the end of the cowboy era,no? I bet it would be a prequel to RDR. Or a different story all together..

How can RDR 2 be a sequel? The first one was aready set at the end of the cowboy era,no? I bet it would be a prequel to RDR. Or a different story all together..

It could take place 5 minutes after the events of rdr..making it a sequel

E3 2012: Michael Pachter E3 wrap-up note to investors says Grand Theft Auto label has a handful of unannounced projects in the works, GTAV release date reveal "virtually certain" to hit by November.

LOS ANGELES--Rockstar Games may not have any titles at this week's Electronic Entertainment Expo, but the Take-Two label is hard at work on a full slate of games. According to Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter, five Rockstar studio locations are currently working on their own discrete projects

Pachter reported the tidbit in a note to investors recapping his E3 experience, in particular meetings with publishing executives. The Rockstar information came from Pachter's Take-Two management recap. Given the publisher's revenue expectations from Rockstar, Pachter said at least one of these Rockstar projects is certain to launch by the March 2013 end of Take-Two's fiscal year.

Pachter believes one of the Rockstar Games due this fiscal year is the label's only currently announced but unreleased project, Grand Theft Auto V. Given the game's absence at E3 this year, Pachter said a pre-holiday release this year is "less likely." However, he said retailers would likely be told of its launch three to four months in advance, "suggesting that a GTA release date announcement is virtually certain to occur by November."

Article here Gamespot

Grand Theft Auto V is just one of five different projects Rockstar developers are working on.

That Could be BULLY 2 and Agent. i don't know about 2

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if that poll 5 guys, 5 bullets and 5 letters has anything to do with this?

Why does 5 projects mean 5 different games. Everyone involved has a different role.

What if by five projects he meant.

GTAV Los Santos

GTAV Las Venturas

GTAV San Fierro

GTAV Vice City

AGENT (Unless cancelled)

That'd be way too awesome. Simply meeting expectations would be a guarantee of 50-100 million sales over a short period of time.

GTAknowledge
R* already said they would make a bully 2.

A realistic US college/university setting with a limited open world around it (suburbs/neibourhoods/beaches) would make the game amazing. icon14.gif

Is bully 1 worth getting on console? Played it a little on PC and it didn't seem that great?

Sunrise Driver

MC5!!!

GTA 5 surely

Bully 2

Agent

GTA VCN

Here's your 5 titles. No Red Dead or Manhunt crap.

GTA on Playstation Vita? :sick: barf8bd.gif :puke: :disgust:

Bully 2, Agent, GTA V and a new Red Dead (Rebellion?) are likely, but I would like a new Manhunt (aslong as it is more like Manhunt one not two.)

1. GTA V

2. Bully 2

3. Agent

4. RDR Sequel

5. LA Noire Sequel

Rockstar said to expect a sequel to LA Noire and an RDR sequel is rumoured to be in the making.

Team Bondi is no longer around Pal...there is no Sequel to L.A Noire, get with the times.

It doesn't mean its not possible, Rockstar owns the IP most likely. Max Panye was a Remedy game until Take2 bought the rights and had Rockstar make MP3. Rockstar could do the whole thing by themselves.

1st era: GTA1, London 1969, London 1961

2nd era: GTA2

3rd era: GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, Advance, LCS, VCS

4th era: GTA IV, EFLC, Chinatown Wars

5th era: GTA V onwards

That means we get a completely new era. Either way we see it, 3rd era GTA games are more or less the same. Perhaps SA is the biggest leap, but all the other titles (except Advance) are similar. Vice City even came 1 year after GTA III. Can you imagine this now?

Anyways, I just hope that Rockstar will not be influenced by angry fanboys and they take their time to make a perfect, new era title. Anyone with me? To be honest, I don't even maxed out the previous games. blush.gif We've got so much thing to do until GTA V: Max Payne 3, RDR, L.A. Noire, or starting the GTA series all over again to complete for 100%, or play other games, etc...

By the way, there was a game called "Zed" by Rockstar on a R* North CV which was apparently cancelled. What could that be? It has also been said that Leeds is working on another DS project.

V is 4th era. The GTA games that come out on the next gen of consoles will be 5th era.

user posted image

V is 4th era. The GTA games that come out on the next gen of consoles will be 5th era.

False. There's a reason they call it FIVE. Just think.

False. There's a reason they call it FIVE. Just think.

Nope, this will be as big of a jump as San Andreas was to III or Vice City.

user posted image

SWATsqad™

GTA5 -> GTA vita -> RDR -> manhunt

and FFS I hope they release the pc versions of those games, consoles are damn ancient, I cant stand the blocky graphics anymore.

Sunrise Driver

why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

Last I checked, it's been almost Five Years since we got a new GTA game.

4 years since 2008. CAN YOU COUNT??????

+ if you count amazing EFLC and CW than it's 2-2,5 years.

No, it dosnt. It wasnt even developed by Rockstar North. If you believe chinatown wars is a proper GTA ill sell you the Broker Bridge.

Yes it is. GTA CW is a proper GTA every fan should play. You could buy yourself a PSP if you weren't spending money on MP3 collectors edition (with further throwing into bin) and on trips to NY to "show C*".

Are you thick? Im talking about 3D, non-top down GTA games. Chinatown wars is a spiritual sequel to GTA2 if anything.

looololol CW is a spiritual sequel to GTA 4.

It's been 4 years, 1 month, and 11 days since a new 3D GTA game. Which could be rounded up to five years.

You're losing it. Not funny anymore.

Edited by Street Mix

why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

Last I checked, it's been almost Five Years since we got a new GTA game.

4 years since 2008. CAN YOU COUNT??????

+ if you count amazing EFLC and CW than it's 2-2,5 years.

No, it dosnt. It wasnt even developed by Rockstar North. If you believe chinatown wars is a proper GTA ill sell you the Broker Bridge.

Yes it is. GTA CW is a proper GTA every fan should play. You could buy yourself a PSP if you weren't spending money on MP3 collectors edition (with further throwing into bin) and on trips to NY to "show C*".

Are you thick? Im talking about 3D, non-top down GTA games. Chinatown wars is a spiritual sequel to GTA2 if anything.

looololol CW is a spiritual sequel to GTA 4.

It's been 4 years, 1 month, and 11 days since a new 3D GTA game. Which could be rounded up to five years.

You're losing it. Not funny anymore.

Dont be stupid, it was very similar to gta2. Please have a coherent argument before you rage and drag the thread off-topic.

On topic, I am indeed interested in Bully 2.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

BullworthAcademy

Are you retarded? V is 5th era.

They should probably give a brand new series a try. I find this is missing lately. Most of the games are sequels.

Max Payne 4 icon14.gif

Lol, I would f*cking rip off Dan Houser his bald head if they ever announce Max Pain 4!

G1T

StellarFish20

I think the games are:

- GTAV

- Agent

- GTA for VITA

- Bully2

- The next Red Dead

Are you retarded? V is 5th era.

Are YOU retarded?

El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no, we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

dozingoff.gif

IM_YOUR_GOD

Its taking quite awhile for Los Santos and country side and surrounding hills to be made.

I smell bullsh*t. I think its more than that. We all saw the trailer and how good it looked and Ben gameplay. I think they might pack in another city aswell.

user posted image

Horrible poll options, no offense OP.

That's like asking, "What is your favourite color" and only including 3 options.

Dont be stupid, it was very similar to gta2. Please have a coherent argument before you rage and drag the thread off-topic.

It was nothing like GTA 2. It was a very clear mix of GTAIII and GTAIV from a 3/4 perspective. It wasn't even topdown. So now you are blind and can't count. Lovin it.

spiderman3000

I think one of the games might be a new Duke Nukem game since Take Two has the rights i think...

Sunrise Driver

^ I don't think you know what a spiritual successor is.

Do you?