so you call vice city stoires non gta game cuz it was made by leeds

GTA

GTA 2

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA IV

are gta games anything else is either DLC or a spin off and not a main gta game

why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

Last I checked, it's been almost Five Years since we got a new GTA game.

Last I checked it's only been 2 and a half. There have been 3 games since GTA IV you know. And even that was only FOUR YEARS ago. Learn to count before you troll.

aka almost five years. I suggest you learn how to count before you attempt to troll, troll. Unless youre one of those braindead fanboys who counts RDR and LA Noire as GTA games. I don't.

On topic: Id be happy as pie if they released a new GTA every two years. The quality wouldnt go down that much as GTAIV wasnt exactly a quality game to begin with and as soon as you finish it you want to play the next one.

Since when is 4 years almost 5 years? And since when do you not take what Rockstar themselves say as the truth? Anything with the GTA name is a GTA game. Simple as that. So take your pick, 4 years, 3 years or 2.5 years. There is NO other options. 5 years is not an option, and I don't fall for your trolling. Never have, never will.

the f*ck it was made by leeds but north was looking at what they made

Are you thick? Im talking about 3D, non-top down GTA games. Chinatown wars is a spiritual sequel to GTA2 if anything.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

back on topic anyone ? could this "ESRB has rated GTA 3 and VC for PlayStation 3. It is unknown if they will be HD ports or PS2 classics" be 2 of the 5 the idiot is talking about (EDIT: talking about Pachter not the OP)

why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

Last I checked it's only been 2 and a half. There have been 3 games since GTA IV you know. And even that was only FOUR YEARS ago. Learn to count before you troll.

aka almost five years. I suggest you learn how to count before you attempt to troll, troll. Unless youre one of those braindead fanboys who counts RDR and LA Noire as GTA games. I don't.

On topic: Id be happy as pie if they released a new GTA every two years. The quality wouldnt go down that much as GTAIV wasnt exactly a quality game to begin with and as soon as you finish it you want to play the next one.

Since when is 4 years almost 5 years? And since when do you not take what Rockstar themselves say as the truth? Anything with the GTA name is a GTA game. Simple as that. So take your pick, 4 years, 3 years or 2.5 years. There is NO other options. 5 years is not an option, and I don't fall for your trolling. Never have, never will.

Oh, you semantic git. Fine. It's been 4 years, 1 month, and 11 days since a new 3D GTA game. Which could be rounded up to five years. ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT, far too long for a sequel to GTA. And dont give me that "new technology" BS because gta4 was BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY and only took FOUR YEARS to come out. I wouldnt be surprised to hear R* are working on five different games now, as that would provide some explanation for GTAs absence.

it have a gta title so its a gta game

You have been officially declared a moron by the Republic of Zee, and I will not let this thread go further off-topic by airing any moronic arguments from individuals such as yourself. Good day sir.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Johnny_Cash1983

me moron

no its u who likes to hate rockstar and dont want to belive the truth that they made a new gta game between gta iv and 5

it have a gta title so its a gta game

You have been officially declared a moron by the Republic of Zee, and I will not let this thread go further off-topic by airing any moronic arguments from individuals such as yourself. Good day sir.

Can I be in that group too? That seems like a great group to be in. There seems to be some very smart people in that group. Must be a different language where "moron" means "genius".

Why does 5 projects mean 5 different games. Everyone involved has a different role.

Why does 5 projects mean 5 different games. Everyone involved has a different role.

What if by five projects he meant.

GTAV Los Santos

GTAV Las Venturas

GTAV San Fierro

GTAV Vice City

AGENT (Unless cancelled)

Ferocious Banger

I don't hate Max Payne, but I don't really like it either. It's just that Rockstar pays too much attention to it, like it's the true child, but all the other children (game serieseseses and games) are bastards, so they don't say anything about them.

It is rockstar's second most successful franchise, like the first two the third did very well, and they want to milk as much as they can from it while they still can. Sure, MAYBE giving out info for V MIGHT hinder the sales of MP3, but I believe that they're going the safe route and making sure they've gotten every last drop from the current cow before going to the next.

Max Payne is NOT Rockstar's franchise.They only published the first two,they didn't make them.Stop giving all the credit to Rockstar when it should be going to Remedy.When will people learn. confused.gif

At the turn of tyre twenty second century maybe?

Episodes From Liberty City doesn't count because it was DLC and not a full game,I mean TBoGT only had 25 missions and TLaD had only 23 missions. suicidal.gif

LOL! Episodes weren't DLC! DLC is like 10$ and you need main game. But both episodes are standalone expansioens, and such they count as full games.

Max Payne 4

Max Payne 5

Max Payne 6

Max Payne reloaded

I would kill myself if that happened...

Irrational

GTA

GTA 2

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA IV

Vice City and San Andreas are spin-offs too. dozingoff.gif

-------------------

@Topic

Well, R* already released Max Panty 3, so, They are probably working in GTA V, Agent and Bully 2.

Yes, Bully 2 was officialy announced in an interview about Max Panty 3 back in 2011 by Dan Houser himself. he said:

So we knew that we didn't want to start doing the Bully sequel instantly at that second with those guys -- even though it is a property that, like Max, we adore and might come back to in the future. There was just no impetus to do that then.

So we said, "You can do Max, and then we will see what we can do with Bully." So it was really waiting for the slot to open up and the group to open up to at least start work on it."

That being said, I believe:

1. Grand Theft Auto V

2. Agent

3. Bully 2

4. 3DS Game/ PSVita Game

5. PSVita Game/ 3DS Game

Edited by ClaudeSpeedRulez

Los Santos Pedestrian
No, it dosnt. It wasnt even developed by Rockstar North.

Sure, and Call of Duty is either being developed by Infinity Ward or Treyarch. Does that mean all of titles don't count as Call of Duty games?

GTA

GTA 2

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA IV

Aha took the words right out of my mouth.

I bet Cisk also thinks that AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations are not spinoffs of the AC franchise lol.gif Not to chirp you Cisk, but you shouldn't correct people on something when you're incorrect with your corrections. Any game that's not numbered is a spinoff (except the first game of that series)

Some spinoffs are: Fallout New Vegas, All GTA games besides numbered ones, AC B and R, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Resistance Burning Skies, and Bioshock Infinite.

Edited by gionascm2

RomansMoobs

GTA

GTA 2

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA IV

Aha took the words right out of my mouth.

I bet Cisk also thinks that AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations are not spinoffs of the AC franchise lol.gif Not to chirp you Cisk, but you shouldn't correct people on something when you're incorrect with your corrections. Any game that's not numbered is a spinoff (except the first game of that series)

Some spinoffs are: Fallout New Vegas, All GTA games besides numbered ones, AC B and R, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Resistance Burning Skies, and Bioshock Infinite.

Spin off...

a. A divestiture by a corporation of a division or subsidiary by issuing to stockholders shares in a new company set up to continue the operations of the division or subsidiary.

b. The new company formed by such a divestiture.

2. Something, such as a product, that is derived from something larger and more or less unrelated; a byproduct.

3. Something derived from an earlier work, such as a television show starring a character who had a popular minor role in another show.

You're wrong.

Yes but they went through rather large upgrades and were released away from III, i know they are part of the same era but its not the same as TbogT

Yes but they went through rather large upgrades and were released away from III, i know they are part of the same era but its not the same as TbogT

Eras are a whole 'nother story that you shouldn't have brought up. Each game developer has their own idea of an 'era', and for R* it is defined by POV.

2-D era are the first GTAs and CTW, 3-D is everything else besides GTAIV and its DLC, and the HD era is GTAIV and its DLC, and GTAV.

And I don't understand what you mean with that last part "its not the same as TBoGT". What are you comparing here?

@ RomansMoobs: Umm... which of those definitions supposedly proves me wrong? Also, can you provide a supporting example of a game franchise that proves me wrong?

Edited by gionascm2

this is across all studios, the other 4 titles are most probably some nintendo ds spinoffs or psp versions of current games.

only north really make the AA titles

Rockstar San Diego made Red Dead Redemption which was a massive hit so not only Rockstar North make good games. suicidal.gif

I don't find titles being AA, actually AAA, quality without releasing on all mayor platform. RDR wasn't released on PC, yet.

It doesn't have to be on PC to be an AAA quality game. suicidal.gif Games don't have to be on PC to be good. suicidal.gif EDIT:@superdrifter101 Sony said they want the PS3 (current generation console) to last until 2017 so I think that rules out the PS4.

forgive me if im wrong but i'm pretty sure the title ratings aren't based on quality but how marketed they are and how big a budget is put into it.

suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

quit that sh*t its annoying you moron

CorneliusCoffin

To some extend they are, though. They are part of the same fictional universe. CJ even visits Liberty City in one mission. I think that classifies them as spin-offs.

Ispintechno

I think GTAV and one other title for the current gen. I'm hoping Agent is it. Somehow I have a vision of a cross between James Bond and Archer in my head, could be campy and thrilling with some womanizing thrown in there. Be fun and certainly could also be closer to completion than the other possibilities. It was never cancelled.

Midnight club... hmm what would they do different? Doubt we'll see another on this gen console. Why would we? Next gen, yes I could see it badder than ever.

Too soon for red dead also, at least this generation. Be beating a dead horse at this point.

Thinking after GTA we'll be seeing some new concepts. I would loooove a new LA Noire type game, but it was Bondy's baby not R*, true they never closed the door and said they would consider a sequel in the future, but I somehow doubt it.

HOW'S ANNIE?

1. GTA V (DEFINITE)

2. Agent (DEFINITE)

3. Bully 2 (been hinted a few times)

4. RDR 3 (I doubt R* San Diego would go on to working on another Midnight Club game when RDR was such a success)

5. Completely new game (Maybe 3DS or Vita title)

Edited by Niko Vercetti 112

What I think the 5 projects are:

1. GTAV - Obviously.

2. Agent - Obviously. Rockstar don't quit on their games. Besides, they would've told us if they cancelled it.

3. Midnight Club 5 - R* knows that its the best car game franchise out there. Its been 4 years, its time for a new one.

4. PS Vita Game - It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that R* will give Vita users a GTA. Maybe vice city nights?

5. Bully 2 - Never played the game myself, but I hear its pretty sweet. Its been a while since release, so a sequel in the works is likely.

Sorryunlucky
icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif Midnight club!!!

They aren't making another Midnight Club, it's an unsuccessful series.

Although they might. Although I doubt on this generation of consoles.

If it's true, then V, Agent, new Midnight Club(probably why they gave away free MC 2 on steam), new Bully and new Manhunt(since both haven't seen a game on current gen)

But after Manhunt 2 would you really want one with even worse blurring effects ruining the entire reason you bought the game.

Too soon for red dead also, at least this generation. Be beating a dead horse at this point.

Whats to say that none of these are Next GEn.

Any of these games (obviously not V) could be for next Gen and working on them now makes sense.

I could see LA noire 2 being next gen as well as RDR 2.

I would like Bully 2 after GTA V on this gen.