superdrifter101

5 separate Projects?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. 5 separate Projects?

• GTAV>agent>bully2>manhunt>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>midnight>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>Bully2>RDR

BullworthAcademy

Am I the only one who's tired of sequels? (Well, GTA is an exception, I love that in all forms.) Anyways, here is what Rockstar said:

Source

“Hey R* is there gonna be something more about L.A. Noire?” - Dezpoztomuz

While there won’t be any more DLC or additional content for the current release of L.A. Noire (we’re all too busy working on Max Payne 3, GTAV and other games to come), don’t count out the possibility of a new game in the L.A. Noire franchise in the future. We simply have not decided anything. We’re all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for L.A. Noire as a series. We don’t always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won’t get to them eventually – see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that – we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing.

Source

“Are there any hopes of us getting a Bully 2? I loved the original and it’s been, what, 5 years? Please make another one.” - siim2200

“Hey, and Bully 2? It’s Real? Please make Bully 2! The world needs a Bully 2” - Julio Cësar (via Facebook)

We absolutely love that over 5 years later, we’re still seeing so much enthusiasm for Bully - all we can say is to see the answer from Monday's Asked & Answered about L.A. Noire [above]! We really love Bully ourselves and may also make a sequel at some point.

Bully 2 and L.A. Noire sequels are highly possible apart from GTA V and Agent.

Bully was possibly one of R* worst games. It had a very weak story.

GTFO! angry.gif Bully was one of Rockstar's best games.I even bought it on another console after I beat it so much there was no more saves.It had a really good story and good humor.It had TONS of replay value.

Edited by theomenofficial

GTA36362355

Max Payne 4

Max Payne 5

Max Payne 6

Max Payne reloaded

Hahaah!!

But on a serious note, I don't think they are on five games at one time.

GTA V is a Rockstar Games production. They are sure to finish GTA V first and then take on other games.

Agent is in production as per a resume.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...view=getnewpost

Edited by deepthroatgta6

RedLightsBlueNights
GTA V, Vice City Nights (Vita) , Bully 2, Red Dead 3, Agent

Fix'd. Just 'cause.

By the way there's no such thing as RDR2 or Red Dead 2.

1. Red Dead Revolver

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Red Dead Redemption 2?

fuck logic.

GTA V, Vice City Nights (Vita) , Bully 2, Red Dead 2, Agent

Im sure Vice city nights was a confirmed hoax ? correct me if i am wrong. Although i would love to see a new GTA for the vita but it wont be V

gamerzworld

First off, this is Patcher. This guy probably can't even correctly predict what he's going to do the next morning, let alone the actions of a secretive multi-million dollar company.

This is what we know so far:

1. GTAV

2. Agent

3. Unannounced PS Vita Game (Sony announced Rockstar was working on a Vita title)

Agent we probably won't see for a long way off yet. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it has been delayed into next-gen seeing as how next year we'll most likely get the next-gen consoles. That or it has been moved to another studio. There was a big rumor that San Diego was working on a "Red Dead Revolution" game but it was only a rumor. Bully seems like a good possibility too. As for Midnight Club or Manhunt, I don't see them coming back anytime soon. They both didn't do as well as Take-Two had hoped for. After MCLA, a portion of the MC team left/got fired and those who were still there were merged into the Redemption team.

Team Bondi is long gone, but Rockstar owns the IP.

Do you have any source for that claim?

"Now, if you’re an L.A. Noire fan, and you’re concerned about the fate of this new product, rest-assured that Team Bondi doesn’t own the rights to the IP. L.A. Noire is owned by Rockstar Games, and Rockstar Leeds is responsible for the PC port of the crime-solver due out down the line."

Source

"Rockstar does, however, own the IP for Noire (which owner Take-Two has called a "powerful new franchise"), so expect the Rockstar Leeds-developed PC port and the inevitable sequel to still carry the Rockstar name. "

Source 2

superdrifter101
Is GTA V likely to be the last Rockstar game on current generation consoles?

definitely 2013 Is the last year for current Generation consoles

user posted image

BullworthAcademy

this is across all studios, the other 4 titles are most probably some nintendo ds spinoffs or psp versions of current games.

only north really make the AA titles

Rockstar San Diego made Red Dead Redemption which was a massive hit so not only Rockstar North make good games. suicidal.gif

I don't find titles being AA, actually AAA, quality without releasing on all mayor platform. RDR wasn't released on PC, yet.

It doesn't have to be on PC to be an AAA quality game. suicidal.gif Games don't have to be on PC to be good. suicidal.gif EDIT:@superdrifter101 Sony said they want the PS3 (current generation console) to last until 2017 so I think that rules out the PS4.

iCaramelBird
Am I the only one who's tired of sequels? (Well, GTA is an exception, I love that in all forms.) Anyways, here is what Rockstar said:

Source

“Hey R* is there gonna be something more about L.A. Noire?” - Dezpoztomuz

While there won’t be any more DLC or additional content for the current release of L.A. Noire (we’re all too busy working on Max Payne 3, GTAV and other games to come), don’t count out the possibility of a new game in the L.A. Noire franchise in the future. We simply have not decided anything. We’re all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for L.A. Noire as a series. We don’t always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won’t get to them eventually – see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that – we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing.

Source

“Are there any hopes of us getting a Bully 2? I loved the original and it’s been, what, 5 years? Please make another one.” - siim2200

“Hey, and Bully 2? It’s Real? Please make Bully 2! The world needs a Bully 2” - Julio Cësar (via Facebook)

We absolutely love that over 5 years later, we’re still seeing so much enthusiasm for Bully - all we can say is to see the answer from Monday's Asked & Answered about L.A. Noire [above]! We really love Bully ourselves and may also make a sequel at some point.

Bully 2 and L.A. Noire sequels are highly possible apart from GTA V and Agent.

Bully was possibly one of R* worst games. It had a very weak story.

GTFO! angry.gif Bully was one of Rockstar's best games.I even bought it on another console after I beat it so much there was no more saves.It had a really good story and good humor.It had TONS of replay value.

Your opinion. In my opinion I didn't really like it, because of how predictable and plain it was. Like at the ending. I could tell at the end of the fight it'll collapse and someone would see them and help Jimmy. Plus at the ending? With Jimmy talking to the head? Please that was some of the worst writing in a video game I've ever seen. But I didn't come here to debate about this game so let's drop it.

The real reason I came is here, how do we know R* are making 5 projects and not just 2? GTA V and Agent?

Jemoni2012

1. Max Payne Vita

2. Max Payne 3DS

3. Max Payne: The Ultimate Collection

4. Pax Mayne

5. Max Payne: The Maxening

But in all seriousness:

1.Rockstar North - GTA V

2. Rockstar San Diego - RD3 (Possibly?)

3. Rockstar Vancouver/ New Enland - Bully 2 (Possibly?)

4.Rockstar Leeds - A Vita Game

5.Some other part of Rockstar North - Agent

How do I know waht will make what? Wikipedia. It has what they made in the description biggrin.gif

Johnny_Cash1983

why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

Jemoni2012
why hate on max payne we waited 9 years for a new game but gta get a game per 2 year or under

I don't hate Max Payne, but I don't really like it either. It's just that Rockstar pays too much attention to it, like it's the true child, but all the other children (game serieseseses and games) are bastards, so they don't say anything about them.

Johnny_Cash1983

I don't hate Max Payne, but I don't really like it either. It's just that Rockstar pays too much attention to it, like it's the true child, but all the other children (game serieseseses and games) are bastards, so they don't say anything about them.

so u want them to put money in the trash gta get a new game per 2 years

Last I checked, it's been almost Five Years since we got a new GTA game.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Not in the main series, i mean would you class Red Dead undead nightmare a new game? because i wouldn't, its the same with GTA DLC like TboGT. It has been 5 years since the last main GTA - long enough to not want MP3 shoved in our faces at every given moment.

scarface910

It is rockstar's second most successful franchise, like the first two the third did very well, and they want to milk as much as they can from it while they still can. Sure, MAYBE giving out info for V MIGHT hinder the sales of MP3, but I believe that they're going the safe route and making sure they've gotten every last drop from the current cow before going to the next.

Los Santos Pedestrian
definitely 2013 Is the last year for current Generation consoles

There's still games being made for the PS2.

BullworthAcademy

It is rockstar's second most successful franchise, like the first two the third did very well, and they want to milk as much as they can from it while they still can. Sure, MAYBE giving out info for V MIGHT hinder the sales of MP3, but I believe that they're going the safe route and making sure they've gotten every last drop from the current cow before going to the next.

Max Payne is NOT Rockstar's franchise.They only published the first two,they didn't make them.Stop giving all the credit to Rockstar when it should be going to Remedy.When will people learn. confused.gif

Last I checked it's only been 2 and a half. There have been 3 games since GTA IV you know. And even that was only FOUR YEARS ago. Learn to count before you troll.

Last I checked it's only been 2 and a half. There have been 3 games since GTA IV you know. And even that was only FOUR YEARS ago. Learn to count before you troll.

aka almost five years. I suggest you learn how to count before you attempt to troll, troll. Unless youre one of those braindead fanboys who counts RDR and LA Noire as GTA games. I don't.

On topic: Id be happy as pie if they released a new GTA every two years. The quality wouldnt go down that much as GTAIV wasnt exactly a quality game to begin with and as soon as you finish it you want to play the next one.

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Deji is a coward.

BullworthAcademy

Episodes From Liberty City doesn't count because it was DLC and not a full game,I mean TBoGT only had 25 missions and TLaD had only 23 missions. suicidal.gif

Johnny_Cash1983

what do u call china town

i call china town a retro GTA. Im talking about current, next gen games with 3D graphics.

Deji is a coward.

Johnny_Cash1983

im talking about gta not gta for pc or consoles its still a gta game

No, it dosnt. It wasnt even developed by Rockstar North. If you believe chinatown wars is a proper GTA ill sell you the Broker Bridge.

Deji is a coward.