superdrifter101

5 separate Projects?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. 5 separate Projects?

• GTAV>agent>bully2>manhunt>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>midnight>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>Bully2>RDR

Redwood Cigarettes

I like that we're just straight out ignoring all the members posting meme's, haha!

Good work team! cookie.gif

Anyway here are my predictions (in no order):

1. GTA V

2. Read Dead 3

3. Agent

4. Midnight Club V

5. Bully 2

scarface910

@simon

I doubt they'll make another warriors game, they've pretty much covered the entire story, wouldn't do any good adding on to it. A remake is possible though.

CorneliusCoffin

GTA V is not the only announced R* title, they did announce Agent back in 2009, however, GTA V is the only game that appear's in Take Two's fiscal year report (with a release date still TBC). So basically, Pachter just repeats what many of us have also concluded, that GTA V is expected to hit the shelves by March 2013 at the latest.

If he's right about the 5 titles they are currently working on, that would certainly include those 2. I don't know if they have the license for a L.A. Noire sequel, since that was produced by (now defunct) Team Bondi. Considering what happened between Brendan McNamara and R* I doubt they were given the license, I could be wrong though.

Since both the Midnight Club series and Red Dead are produced by Rockstar San Diego, I guess that only one of those might be the third game. My guess is Red Dead 3.

The fourth could be Bully 2, developed by Rockstar Vancouver

And finally I think they might be working on a port based on a previously released game (GTA IV or RDR) for PS Vita, developed by Rockstar Leeds.

this is across all studios, the other 4 titles are most probably some nintendo ds spinoffs or psp versions of current games.

only north really make the AA titles

Lol, do you live under a Rock?

The handhelds are called PSVita & 3DS. It's 2012 and not 2004!

notricorodriguez

GTA V

Agent

Bully 2

New Midnight Club Game

Smugglers Run 3

Only logical explanation.

The__Phoenix

my predictions :

1. GTA V;october 2012

2. gta vita;fall 2013

3. Midnight Club V;spring 2014,next gen game

4. Read Dead 3;fall 2014 or spring 2015

5. GTA VI;Fall 2015 or spring 2016

6. Agent;cancelled

7. Bully 2;Never will be announced

this is across all studios, the other 4 titles are most probably some nintendo ds spinoffs or psp versions of current games.

only north really make the AA titles

Rockstar San Diego made Red Dead Redemption which was a massive hit so not only Rockstar North make good games. suicidal.gif

I don't find titles being AA, actually AAA, quality without releasing on all mayor platform. RDR wasn't released on PC, yet.

Anything an analyst says is pure speculation, the same as any one of us could come up with.

However, reading this, they are talking about all the Rockstar Studios, thus this has nothing to do with GTA V, because that is only Rockstar North.

Wrong, you don't know any Insiders/devs/publishers.

He does,live with it! We should Be thankful that he's sharing info with us!

I like how you just assume that. Just like Analysts just assume things.

FYI: I do know quite a few developers and insiders. Does that mean I know any inside info? No. Does Pachter? No. All he has is the same info we got from E3 and the investors conference call. He is also well known for his false predictions.

In your own words, "live with it!" It's the false hope he, and others like him, give that are really bringing this forum to the brink of anarchy lately.

Hydro_PlayboyX

GTA V

Agent

new Midnight Club

RDR sequel

LA Noire sequel

Max Payne 4 icon14.gif

Oh no way hell no fuk max Payne I wanna see GTA v now no more mp bs

RedLightsBlueNights

What's with all these people saying it's Red Dead Redemption 2?

Edited by Bluedonut1

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

RDR 2 ?

Why do people forget about Red Dead Revolver ?

Red Dead Revolver is the first Red Dead in the serie

Red Dead Redemption is just a sequel

Red Dead ********** is probably in develpment by R* San Diego. I think that Agent is being developed by San Diego while Rockstar North is developing Grand Theft Auto V.

5 projects could be

-GTA V

- Midnight Club 3

- Bully 2

- Agent

- Red Dead ******

Cole Phelps Gta

I personally want rdr sequel to be based around john marstons early days. Alot of good story telling their allready. We know marstons parents die when his young so he joins a gang. The gang leader taught him to read. By the sounds of it the killed some pretty bad people aswell. I really hope this is the way they go. Showing the family side of the gang not just the kill/money side of it

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Perhaps a new Red Dead game?

Or a new handheld GTA? Rockstar Leeds used to work on some GTA games for example.

Manhunt 3 would be nice to see but I'm not sure if that will happen.

CorneliusCoffin
What's with all these people saying it's an RDR sequel? That game was a sequel itself. Unless they are referring to Red Dead Revolver.

So? The term sequel indicates sequentiallity. E.g. Max Payne 3 is the direct sequel to Max Payne 2. It is also a sequel to Max Payne. Therefore the next Read Dead game would be a Red Dead Redemption sequel.

RedLightsBlueNights
What's with all these people saying it's an RDR sequel? That game was a sequel itself. Unless they are referring to Red Dead Revolver.

So? The term sequel indicates sequentiallity. E.g. Max Payne 3 is the direct sequel to Max Payne 2. It is also a sequel to Max Payne. Therefore the next Read Dead game would be a Red Dead Redemption sequel.

That's not what I meant. I'm going to edit my post because I meant Redemption 2.

iCaramelBird

Is there any actual solid proof they are working on 5 projects. It could be 2 or 3? Or just 1. GTA V

GTAknowledge

Is GTA V likely to be the last Rockstar game on current generation consoles?

The__Phoenix
Is GTA V likely to be the last Rockstar game on current generation consoles?

yes,very likely

Am I the only one who's tired of sequels? (Well, GTA is an exception, I love that in all forms.) Anyways, here is what Rockstar said:

Source

“Hey R* is there gonna be something more about L.A. Noire?” - Dezpoztomuz

While there won’t be any more DLC or additional content for the current release of L.A. Noire (we’re all too busy working on Max Payne 3, GTAV and other games to come), don’t count out the possibility of a new game in the L.A. Noire franchise in the future. We simply have not decided anything. We’re all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for L.A. Noire as a series. We don’t always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won’t get to them eventually – see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that – we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing.

Source

“Are there any hopes of us getting a Bully 2? I loved the original and it’s been, what, 5 years? Please make another one.” - siim2200

“Hey, and Bully 2? It’s Real? Please make Bully 2! The world needs a Bully 2” - Julio Cësar (via Facebook)

We absolutely love that over 5 years later, we’re still seeing so much enthusiasm for Bully - all we can say is to see the answer from Monday's Asked & Answered about L.A. Noire [above]! We really love Bully ourselves and may also make a sequel at some point.

Bully 2 and L.A. Noire sequels are highly possible apart from GTA V and Agent.

iCaramelBird
Am I the only one who's tired of sequels? (Well, GTA is an exception, I love that in all forms.) Anyways, here is what Rockstar said:

Source

While there won’t be any more DLC or additional content for the current release of L.A. Noire (we’re all too busy working on Max Payne 3, GTAV and other games to come), don’t count out the possibility of a new game in the L.A. Noire franchise in the future. We simply have not decided anything. We’re all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for L.A. Noire as a series. We don’t always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won’t get to them eventually – see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that – we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing.

Source

“Are there any hopes of us getting a Bully 2? I loved the original and it’s been, what, 5 years? Please make another one.” - siim2200

“Hey, and Bully 2? It’s Real? Please make Bully 2! The world needs a Bully 2” - Julio Cësar (via Facebook)

We absolutely love that over 5 years later, we’re still seeing so much enthusiasm for Bully - all we can say is to see the answer from Monday's Asked & Answered about L.A. Noire [above]! We really love Bully ourselves and may also make a sequel at some point.

Bully was possibly one of R* worst games. It had a very weak story.

AtomicPunk

Max Payne 4

Max Payne 5

Max Payne 6

Max Payne reloaded

Source

Source

It wasn't really a mature title. Just a bunch o' kids messin' around in the school. With lots of minigames.

I'm sure they are not working on an LA noire sequence since R* stopped working with Team Bondi..

sublimelabs

Source

Source

It wasn't really a mature title. Just a bunch o' kids messin' around in the school. With lots of minigames.

Bully is my favorite Rockstar game. So much to do, and the story is darkly hilarious. What other game has me going on panty raids for my perverted gym teacher? And preventing my alcoholic English teacher from getting fired?

In all honesty, I want Bully 2 more than GTA V, but at least I know what's more likely to come down the pipeline first.

I'm sure they are not working on an LA noire sequence since R* stopped working with Team Bondi..

Team Bondi is long gone, but Rockstar owns the IP.

A successor to L.A. Noire that was actually made by Rockstar could be amazing. Probably won't have as many issues as L.A. Noire had.

As for a new Red Dead, I don't see that happening until maybe 3 years after next-gen consoles hit. If next-gen consoles are really going to last us ten+ years, I think we're in for a treat when it comes to Rockstar games.

And yeah, take everything with a grain of salt.

Edited by sublimelabs