superdrifter101

5 separate Projects?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. 5 separate Projects?

• GTAV>agent>bully2>manhunt>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>midnight>RDR
    • GTAV>agent>GTA for VITA>Bully2>RDR

superdrifter101

E3 2012: Michael Pachter E3 wrap-up note to investors says Grand Theft Auto label has a handful of unannounced projects in the works, GTAV release date reveal "virtually certain" to hit by November.

LOS ANGELES--Rockstar Games may not have any titles at this week's Electronic Entertainment Expo, but the Take-Two label is hard at work on a full slate of games. According to Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter, five Rockstar studio locations are currently working on their own discrete projects

Pachter reported the tidbit in a note to investors recapping his E3 experience, in particular meetings with publishing executives. The Rockstar information came from Pachter's Take-Two management recap. Given the publisher's revenue expectations from Rockstar, Pachter said at least one of these Rockstar projects is certain to launch by the March 2013 end of Take-Two's fiscal year.

Pachter believes one of the Rockstar Games due this fiscal year is the label's only currently announced but unreleased project, Grand Theft Auto V. Given the game's absence at E3 this year, Pachter said a pre-holiday release this year is "less likely." However, he said retailers would likely be told of its launch three to four months in advance, "suggesting that a GTA release date announcement is virtually certain to occur by November."

Article here Gamespot

Grand Theft Auto V is just one of five different projects Rockstar developers are working on.

That Could be BULLY 2 and Agent. i don't know about 2

user posted image

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

I would be excited for a Bully 2.

Also, you had me at "Analy".

1. GTA V

2. Bully 2

3. Agent

4. RDR Sequel

5. LA Noire Sequel

Rockstar said to expect a sequel to LA Noire and an RDR sequel is rumoured to be in the making.

G1T

superdrifter101

I would be excited for a Bully 2.

Also, you had me at "Analy".

yes sorry for miss spell "Analyst"

Edited by superdrifter101
user posted image

Anything an analyst says is pure speculation, the same as any one of us could come up with.

However, reading this, they are talking about all the Rockstar Studios, thus this has nothing to do with GTA V, because that is only Rockstar North.

mooonlights

Right now GTA V is their main priority, as it was the next game to be released after MP3.

Right now they're just letting a team milk the sh*t out of MP3 while everyone else gets prepared for the release of V.

GTA V will give them 5x the amount of money as MP3 did; it is way more important.

dooshtoomun

Damn I was hoping for something to do with anal sex.

But Rockstar North, responsible for developing GTA series shouldn't be making Bully or L.A Noire. RDR, maybe, but I'm guessing that's a while away.

Edit: Maybe another Manhunt game aswell?

MyLovePatrick

it's a:

Midnight Club 5: Dubai, or smthnk like this, a trailer add in sept. 2011 or nov., dont remember 100%

RDR 2 100%

GTA V 100% biggrin.gif

Manhunt 3 70%

and noire or agent or bully 70%

may be a some closed project

GTA36362355

Do you know which analyst said that??

Michael Pachter

user posted image

Edited by deepthroatgta6

ShotGunRain

GTA V should be their first priority.

Agent after GTA V release.

Bully 2 after Agent release.

New Midnight Club after Bully 2. Why do people want RDR sequel when the game came out in May 18, 2010while Midnight Club LA came out in October 20, 2008.

GTA36362355

Manhunt 3 would be awesome.

also credit to deepthroatgta6 for posting it in the patcher thread

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...st&p=1061372912

I had posted it in the E3 thread.

Not that I need any credit. It's too lame to be any believable news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gamespot/status/...783278897176577

The trolls gamespot.com tweeted this.

Rockstar has more up its sleeves than just GTAV

AndyGanteks

If it's true, then V, Agent, new Midnight Club(probably why they gave away free MC 2 on steam), new Bully and new Manhunt(since both haven't seen a game on current gen)

Gtaghost22

I think the 5 games are:

-Grand Theft Auto V

-Bully 2

-Red Dead Redemption's sequel

-Manhunt 3

-Agent

Anything an analyst says is pure speculation, the same as any one of us could come up with.

However, reading this, they are talking about all the Rockstar Studios, thus this has nothing to do with GTA V, because that is only Rockstar North.

Wrong, you don't know any Insiders/devs/publishers.

He does,live with it! We should Be thankful that he's sharing info with us!

Dick Valor
GTA V should be their first priority.

Agent after GTA V release.

Bully 2 after Agent release.

New Midnight Club after Bully 2. Why do people want RDR sequel when the game came out in May 18, 2010while Midnight Club LA came out in October 20, 2008.

Because Midnight Club is just a lackluster racing franchise while Red Dead is the sh*t, duh!

BullworthAcademy

This is for all the people saying Manhunt 3.

After speculation about a possible sequel coming out for the Manhunt series, it appears that we have good news and some absolutely heart-breaking news for fans of the series. While Manhunt 3 ideas were being kicked around and going as far as story concepts and art, it appears that Take Two has said no.

A lot of fans, GFB staff among them, were pretty excited when rumors of a third entry in the series hitting the Playstation 3 came down the line. The best part was that the team at Rockstar pitching the idea had planned on fully supporting the Playstation Move.

While the confirmation that the game won't appear anytime soon it’s certainly a letdown, we can try to look on the positive side of things. We do know that there are still people within Rockstar who want the series to live on and be made. Maybe it’s just a case of the time not being right. That doesn’t mean we’ll never see the game. We just know now that we won’t be seeing it at this year’s E3.

This is from 2010.

I saw the words 'GTA V is just one of five'. I bet that if Rockstar needs to choose between GTA V and the other 4 games, they would burn the other 4 games.

Gtaghost22

After speculation about a possible sequel coming out for the Manhunt series, it appears that we have good news and some absolutely heart-breaking news for fans of the series. While Manhunt 3 ideas were being kicked around and going as far as story concepts and art, it appears that Take Two has said no.

A lot of fans, GFB staff among them, were pretty excited when rumors of a third entry in the series hitting the Playstation 3 came down the line. The best part was that the team at Rockstar pitching the idea had planned on fully supporting the Playstation Move.

While the confirmation that the game won't appear anytime soon it’s certainly a letdown, we can try to look on the positive side of things. We do know that there are still people within Rockstar who want the series to live on and be made. Maybe it’s just a case of the time not being right. That doesn’t mean we’ll never see the game. We just know now that we won’t be seeing it at this year’s E3.

This is from 2010.

You said it yourself mate, that statment is from 2010, things are different now, of course a new manhunt won't be released anytime soon it's because the game is probably in development for next-gen consoles (2014-2015)

this is across all studios, the other 4 titles are most probably some nintendo ds spinoffs or psp versions of current games.

only north really make the AA titles

BullworthAcademy
this is across all studios, the other 4 titles are most probably some nintendo ds spinoffs or psp versions of current games.

only north really make the AA titles

Rockstar San Diego made Red Dead Redemption which was a massive hit so not only Rockstar North make good games. suicidal.gif

scarface910

This is from 2010.

You said it yourself mate, that statment is from 2010, things are different now, of course a new manhunt won't be released anytime soon it's because the game is probably in development for next-gen consoles (2014-2015)

damn, i was really hoping for a new manhunt...the second one was banned in australia i think so with that being said it might have some issues with release if they do make the game.

Grand Theft Auto V

Manhunt 3

Agent

Bully 2

Red Dead ''???''

L.A. Noire Sequel

The Warriors 2

Midnight Club ''???''