Should GTA V be a playstation 3 exclusive?

T_GTAV boy

T_GTAV boy

Do you guys agree with me that GTA V should be on ps3 only? I feel like that GTA V belongs and will feel right being on ps3, also take the fact that the ps3 is a hell lot more powerful than the 360, with games like LA. Noire and max Payne 3 having 2-3 disks just to play and ps3 only using 1. Also think of the fact of how big GTA V wil be. Let me know people colgate.gif

Do you guys agree with me that GTA V should be on ps3 only? I feel like that GTA V belongs and will feel right being on ps3, also take the fact that the ps3 is a hell lot more powerful than the 360, with games like LA. Noire and max Payne 3 having 2-3 disks just to play and ps3 only using 1. Also think of the fact of how big GTA V wil be. Let me know people colgate.gif

That's silly, Rockstar would be committing financial suicide if they restricted their release to only one console.

Revolution-XW

I am a Ps3 user myself, and idk if you're just trolling or being stupid. Obviously not, reason: more money.

ShotGunRain

As a PS3 user i strongly disagree.First PS3 is not more powerful than Xbox 360 they are almost the same. Second Rockstar Games would lose more than half of their profits and that would be big no no. Take Two wants profits by the end of March 2013 if Rockstar Games release it on PS3 only they would be in big trouble.

Revolution-XW
No. in b4lock

Gtfo with the stupid inb4lock already. (goes to everyone that does it)

Chad Warden

I wouldn't mind a PS3 exclusive DLC, but an entire game? I play the PS3, and no way, haaaaaaaaahah.

XqQXAZX.png

Harwood Butch3r

Incoming fanyboy war aborted.