Negative glitches that hinder gameplay

walkingsickness

walkingsickness

Before I start this, I'm creating this topic because in SA, the longer I played the game (or unlocking

different territories) the faster cars would speed and crash into you. Like it wasn't an elevated speed

limit made by creating more traffic, it was obviously a glitch. Now I don't know if that ever happen to you

on PS2, but it happen to me. I wasn't even using cheats at the time.

Gta IV wasn't that bad since it was on a more powerful console. Now we all know that glitches happen in

video games (due to capacity in the consoles and the game itself), but my question is given the technology

we have now and the fact that the map will be huge (according to R*) thus taking up a lot of GB space,

do you expect to see some unavoidable glitches in the game?

**Note - if we covered this already in a previous topic, then please lock. Not trying to troll, wanted to create

some meaningful dialog

Edited by walkingsickness

Every game will have a glitch and SHOULD have a glitch.

Swingset gltich was f*cking fun.

walkingsickness

but what about some of the glitches that wasn't fun?

I don't expect to see alot of glitches with V, but if that

fast traffic for no reason glitches happens, it would

f*ck up my gameplay

XTREME0235

I get where you're coming from but you got to think about what glitches actually affected gameplay in a major way and in GTA IV I didn't recall any. All of the glitches that I know about in GTA IV (which is a lot), none of them have affected myself or those around me gameplay wise and to a certain extent I expect GTA V to be the same. Rockstar know what they are doing and if there a many noticeable glitches that affect the gameplay then I'm sure they would send out updates to patch them.

I wouldn't mind seeing more fun glitches like the Swing set glitch in GTA IV, I have a feeling that was intentional and a lot of people love it.

walkingsickness
I get where you're coming from but you got to think about what glitches actually affected gameplay in a major way and in GTA IV I didn't recall any. All of the glitches that I know about in GTA IV (which is a lot), none of them have affected myself or those around me gameplay wise and to a certain extent I expect GTA V to be the same. Rockstar know what they are doing and if there a many noticeable glitches that affect the gameplay then I'm sure they would send out updates to patch them.

I wouldn't mind seeing more fun glitches like the Swing set glitch in GTA IV, I have a feeling that was intentional and a lot of people love it.

Yeah....I think the reason I was saying that was that on PS2, or the more aged models, glitches were everywhere

and they were visible. On GTA IV we were playing it on upgraded consoles. I fully expect there to be glitches but

I don't want them to be in the way of the gameplay.

In GTA III, you didn't have a lot of GB taking up space for the PS2, so not that many glitches, but with SA it was so much stuff compacted in there (not to mention it was the first game to not have load screens when you entered the other cities, which affected the overall capacity), it was just so glitchliy for me. However the good glitches was freaking awesome!

I guess its because Its LS and we are going back there in GTA V...I feel some type of way about it.

Swingset gltich was f*cking fun.

hell yeah, man! sh*t like that should be in GTAV

BlackLightning

I don't think GTA V's map will be as large as Just Cause 2 and that game plays pretty well. So map size shouldn't negatively impact GTA V's performance. That being said, it's a GTA game so of course there will be glitches. The good news is that in typical GTA fashion they'll be either fun, funny, or both.

I noticed with max Payne 3 there's frame rate issues on the cut scenes ( ps3 version )

Hopefully it will get patched hopefully it doesn't happen on gta v.

Based on other games like fallout new Vegas skyrim with the maps being so big there was a lot of lagging while playing and just hope gta v doesn't fall victim to this also.

ShotGunRain

I remember playing GTA IV when it came out it had no texture pop ups or any other problems. Now there are lots of texture pop ups even if you are close to the building it still has texture problems maybe an update ruined it sad.gif I hope GTA V doesn't have any texture problems.

FilipinoGoblin

The swingset glitch from GTA IV better be in V! Added 10 hours of replay value in singleplayer and online with friends! XD

spiderman3000

Glitches are one of the things that made SA and IV fun to play.. heck there were so many glitches in SA that it seems the devs intentionally put them in there.