Out of Game music you will listen to while playing

YukiFruitsBasket

YukiFruitsBasket

Im not talking about radio stations. Or genres of music put into the game. Therfore I dont think this has been done here yet.

Im prefering to the music you might jam while playing the game. For example, I always found myself playing Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers during Grand Theft Auto IV. Dont get me wrong, the songs on the radio stations are always good. Just, I felt the stations in GTA IV didnt really set the mood. Otherside brings out the utter depression of the game. If you have never done this I suggest it.

But judging by what you have seen on the GTA V trailer, what do you think you would like to play while driving on the beaches, or deserts of LS.?

Personally I would probably play some KiD CuDi or something like that.

RedLightsBlueNights

What? Don't even see how this is relevant to V...

He's saying that there should be soundtrack that plays to the mood of the area. Kind of like what RPGs do.

EDIT: I think..

He's saying that there should be soundtrack that plays to the mood of the area. Kind of like what RPGs do.

No he's saying, What music will you play in the background while playing V (using Winamp, Windows Media Player etc.). That's not relevant to V.

It's same as making a thread about: "While I was playing V, I started thinking about eating popcorn."

Doesn't have to be relevant just because he put an V in the title.

Drum and Bass. Goes well with car chases and shootouts - GTA seems to lack good fast-paced music though, which is why I'd listen to it out-of-game.

iCaramelBird

No he's saying, What music will you play in the background while playing V (using Winamp, Windows Media Player etc.). That's not relevant to V.

It's same as making a thread about: "While I was playing V, I started thinking about eating popcorn."

Doesn't have to be relevant just because he put an V in the title.

He's saying what music would you listen to in the background while playing V to set the mood?

Personally Big L, or something...

I'm a sucker for bass, so any music with lots of bass will do. It's just that, the surroundings wouldn't interact with the music (complain, love it, looking or what ever) nor would my character or my car.

So I won't get that feeling I'm looking for.

But I actually prefer playing GTA without any music.

This IS relevant. I dont usually but sometimes I play music in the back while playing video games. And some games feel better when playin them with particular music.

For me I think V will go well with Skrillex and Prodigy... but i honestly wont be listening to anything while playing because I'll have jizz clogging my ears

ShnePmW.jpg?5

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Rock Rock And More Rock. Booooooorn To be wiiiiiiild !!!

Steppenwolf :3

walkingsickness

Tupac and Ice-t

The Kendric Lamar and the Game.

any song...pick a song. Can't go wrong (since it will be in Los Santos)

YukiFruitsBasket

Don't see how it's irrelevant. Maybe not a very intresting post, but certainly relevant. Thanks for looking out for me though. wink.gif

Stripes1981

Radiohead - The Bends (album)

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-tang (36 Chambers)

Probably sounds weird but instrumental guitar like Guthrie Govan =P I did that in San Andreas recently. Wanted to get in a car every chance I could rofl. Hopefully GTA V will have a user radio..

Don't see how it's irrelevant. Maybe not a very intresting post, but certainly relevant. Thanks for looking out for me though. wink.gif

I see it's relevant now, since I got the point now. My bad wink.gif

I had just woken up sleepy.gif