NEW CLAN, Delgado Cartel (TBOGT 360) RECRUTING

sourpuss78

sourpuss78

STARTING NEW CLAN IN GTA CALLED THE DELGADO CARTEL

contact me: or on this, my gamertag is (spelled exactly)

The objective is to control the entire liberty city (primarily bohan) and keep other gangs out, operate hits, and just f*ck sh*t up, do watever it takes to make other gangs look bad. Also to rank up in any game mode. If you have the capabiltiy, you can start your own gang as a leader and allie it with mine, with permission

Looking for male character figures (preferribly latino, but it doesn't matter) none of that zombie sh*t

Bohan is the clan's turf, however certain place and fronts throughout Liberty City belong to us as well.

Delgado compound (alderney mansion w/ helicopter)

The Laundry shop in steinway

other will be told if u join

gamertags of non cartel members can be written down and shared to fellow delgado members as targets

Weapons- any weapon is fine

There are 5 main vehicles

Cavalcade (any kind)

user posted image

Rancher (any kind)

user posted image

Patriot (if it doesn't have the US flag on it)

user posted image

Landstalker

user posted image

Huntley Sport

user posted image

Rules: not alot,

-if u kill me or any members, even once, u are out of the clan/a target

-show no sympathy

-new gangs branched off must be started with my permission and must be allied with mine otherwise the player and possibly his new gang can become targets

PS keep in mind since im barely starting it, you can make suggestions, logos, etc. other games can be requested as well, i play red dead, and battlefield 3. THIS WILL BE CONTINUED INTO GTA 5!!!

Email and Gamertag removed. - gamesguru

Edited by gamesguru

glenn tha killer

Nice pictures Bra!

----------------------

You need to check out the guidelines and familerise your self on the website. I thinks its better for you to join a well run clann first then set up your own. That means you know how everything works. Good luck. icon14.gif

user posted image

Forum Guidelines

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

You will need to include a roster, and an application form that members can use to join your gang. The roster can only include forum members (and it must have their forum usernames). We do not allow you to advertise external operations such as gang members who do not have accounts here. Look at other gangs' topics if you need some inspiration in regards to the roster and application form (fancy tables/layout are not necessary).

sourpuss78

Thank you for the advice, i know i am a noobie but only to this site, not to gta.

Maybe some of you who are interested may help me expand my advertising on this website. im horrible with banners and stuff like that.

i do guarantee we can definantely kick some ass on gta tho

glenn tha killer

You see youve got the wronge idea of this site. You have to base your gang here, it isnt a place where gangs can be advertised.

user posted image

sourpuss78

yea i understand i guess i just figured since im barely just starting i would find members on here and they would maybe help me into making my gangs base here

Patriot (if it doesn't have the US flag on it)

user posted image

But you post a picture of a Patriot With the U.S flag on it. dontgetit.gif

Yo, i liked the gang concept... But i cant get u on xbl... Leave me ur gt on a PM so we can get in contact...