What would you do?

Beanheadboy

Beanheadboy

I've noticed several people on the forum becoming increasingly insane with the lack of GTA V information, making up theorys, getting genuinely upset, dreaming and having "visions".

Now I put to you a theoretical question:-

The scenario: It's been 7, almost 8 months with absolutely no information, pretend its just become 12 months no info atall, an official announcment from Rockstar surfaces on their newsfeed that they regrettably announce the cancellation of GTA V due to the 360's and Ps3's capabilitys, they underestimated how much the consoles were capable of, its to much for the consoles to handle, and it has been pushed back at least until a next gen console comes out to be re developed for that?

Q: What would you actually do if this happened?

G1T

If i could choose between V in 2012/2013 and V very soon after a new console comes out, instead having V in 2012/2013 and the next GTA a few years after the release of new consoles, i would go for a release very close to the release of a new console instead of V this/next year.

I would write to Mary Whitehouse (Yes I know she's dead but this proves how mad I am) and demand she take over the development and make the game just how we all want it. It's a little known fact that Mary was a sh*t hot coder in her day.

BlackandWhite23

I smell..........Riots Burning down R* Spamming full their email accounts dozingoff.gif Yep Smells like deep sh*t for R*

How can they underestimate the capabilities and then cancel because it's too much. /:

GroomLake51

I honestly don't understand why people get so upset over lack of information. Live your lives. I'm excited enough that Summer is upon us after a depressing Winter.

Rockstar is feeding off all of your impatience. Perhaps the day you stop talking about it is the day you'll get some information.

Varo Dunham
I've noticed several people on the forum becoming increasingly insane with the lack of GTA V information, making up theorys, getting genuinely upset, dreaming and having "visions".

Now I put to you a theoretical question:-

The scenario: It's been 7, almost 8 months with absolutely no information, pretend its just become 12 months no info atall, an official announcment from Rockstar surfaces on their newsfeed that they regrettably announce the cancellation of GTA V due to the 360's and Ps3's capabilitys, they underestimated how much the consoles were capable of, its to much for the consoles to handle, and it has been pushed back at least until a next gen console comes out to be re developed for that?

Q: What would you actually do if this happened?

user posted image

baguvix_wanrltw

Not possible. You underestimate video game developers, they know their hardware and its possibilities very well.

AtomicPunk

Normal people would just find another game to play and move on. Don't ever let emotions get the best of you. Always step back and assess the situtaion ina calm, cool manner. It's OK to get aggravated or a little mad but never let it surpass that. A lot of bad, unexpected sh^t happens in life and how you deal with these events are the measure of a man. And trust me boys, there will be lots of these things happening to you as you get older. I know 'cause I'm 40 years old. Just focus on the things that you love and dream about. Be glad and enjoy the things that you have and want not for the things that you don't have. Life's short and it flies by. Sorry but I needed to say this.

Guess I would

Commit SuicideBuy Rockstar and finish it myselfBoycott GTA forever!!!Divorce my wife and become a tranny hooker
  • Wait until it was released and buy it day 1 with a smile on my face

user posted image

Chickenwing

Underestimate consoles?

They've been working with them since they came out tounge.gif

Beanheadboy

Gonna be honest, i expected alot more "burn down rockstar HQ" or "kill myself"

G1T

Chickenwing
Gonna be honest, i expected alot more "burn down rockstar HQ" or "kill myself"

People here are just trying to act sane dontgetit.gif

biggrin.gif

What is so special about GTA V?

It's only LS, nothing more but surrounding hills.

Edited by Jacko427
G1T

I would be soooo happy. I love not getting things I want really badly and just waiting for extremely long periods of time instead. So awesome.

Dragonjack

ill just forget what happen about the "lack of info" then everything would be fine smile.gif

user posted image

Psychotic Mind

Nothing, nothing you can really do about something like that. I'd just try to have fun playing other games I guess. One thing is for sure, I've already lost ALOT of respect for Rockstar, starting since this February with the lack of information. If it comes out tomorrow, or 2013, or 2014, I will never forget how disrespectful they've been to their fans regarding V.

I feel almost as if they've scolded us, but to the point of being traumatized, like a parent that went too far, too far with the lack of information.

Edited by Psychotic Mind

What the hell kind of question is that? What do you think we would do? We would wait ofcourse, there is nothing else to do.

Gtaghost22

I would break into R* HQ to try and kill dan/sam houser devil.gif

seriously though, i will be very f*cking pissed but what can i do? i will have to wait

If they gave us the whole state of California first thing next gen rather than a single city for this generation I'd be pleased.

Revolution-XW
What is so special about GTA V?

It's only LS, nothing more but surrounding hills.

I wonder what would Jacko do if Sam Houser does this to him?