The Map

iCaramelBird

In my opinion people are massively over-estimating the size of Red Dead. It wasn't that huge, you were just riding a horse.

user posted image

user posted image

Not sure which one is real.

user posted image

Overlaying one map onto the other and matching it as much as possible doesn't prove anything.

Overlaying one map onto the other and matching it as much as possible doesn't prove anything.

Do explain.

user posted image

They'll do exactly what they did with Liberty City (GTA3 > GTAIV). They're just two completely different cities, essentially just sharing the same name.

Here is a more accurate representation of how the GTA maps compare to Vice City:

user posted image

As you can see, Los Santos was/will be roughly the size of Starfish Island. Awesome!

lol.gif

Dr. Zoidberg
Here is a more accurate representation of how the GTA maps compare to Vice City:

user posted image

As you can see, Los Santos was/will be roughly the size of Starfish Island. Awesome!

lol.gif

For some reason that doesnt seem right? :|

i am a girl on the internet
You're wrong, my friend. GTA SA is 13.9 square miles big and RDR is about 28 square miles big. Btw Rockstar said that RDR is twice as big as GTA SA.

I already know what the answer to my question is, but I'm going to ask anyway; do you have any reliable sources that can back up either of those claims?

IM_YOUR_GOD

Just Cause 2 is filled with emptiness. And none of that crap is actuarial.

user posted image

cant remember

user posted image

lol.gif

I lol'ed

I've always criticized Vice City's map. colgate.gif

iCaramelBird

user posted image

lol.gif

I lol'ed

I've always criticized Vice City's map. colgate.gif

Look at the size of Washingtons Beach. It covers half the f*cking island! But I love Vice City. biggrin.gif

packardcaribien

Whoever is posting the size comparison pics, Burnout Paradise looks incredibly wrong. I'd buy that it was bigger than San An,

but not by anywhere near that much.

I actually loved vice city, because even though the map was even smaller then LC in GTA III, it had so much personality. I hope GTA V

can get that kind of personality and still add up to roughly the same size as San An.

RedLightsBlueNights
Whoever is posting the size comparison pics, Burnout Paradise looks incredibly wrong. I'd buy that it was bigger than San An,

but not by anywhere near that much.

I actually loved vice city, because even though the map was even smaller then LC in GTA III, it had so much personality. I hope GTA V

can get that kind of personality and still add up to roughly the same size as San An.

Paradise was actually 26 squared miles or something like that. It had 205 miles of road to drive on.